/heem/

previous thread: “[McGregor]’s gonna land multiple punches. I guarantee it. So this isn’t like a Skip Bayless take, I’m just trying to honeyd*ck people - oh, give me views. I know what I’m talking about. I boxed for 15 years, fought professionally for 10 years in mixed martial arts. I know boxing, I know mixed martial arts, and I know when I got in there with professional boxers, it took them about a round to feel me out and the way I do stand up is traditional. It’s boxing. I don’t have this weird, awkward style. Conor does.

“With Conor, it’s a matter of time on how long does it take Floyd Mayweather to get used to this weird, awkward style. So Mayweather has to download McGregor’s movement, everything that he’s never seen before. He’s gonna do it, it’s just gonna be how long? These old boxing heads, they know boxing and they hope Floyd doesn’t lose so they trash mixed martial arts but they don’t actually know what they’re talking about.

“[McGregor will win] at least one [round]. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wins two to three [rounds] early on. . . I will send you guys a dick pic if it doesn’t go all 12 rounds. . . I immediately regret saying that [laughs]. It’s gonna be a good pic though. I’m gonna hire glamour shots.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGuA6OscnUA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749907/That-s-not-Christian-Peaceful-protester-knocks-man-single-sickening-blow-playing-music-prayer-session.html
freedomdaily.com/muslim-catholics-praying/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is your favourite female fighter?

hello pussies

Who is the best "if he dies, he dies" ref?

>I will send you guys a dick pic if it doesn’t go all 12 rounds
once inch per round

Baka

checked, Satan supports this evil man

take panty shots of local qts, please

a lovely variety of flags today

first flag to post twice ITT

I have confession to make.

If you were to ask me anything about UFC, the fighters, their strengths and weaknesses, events, scores, takedowns/strikes landed, or anything else you want, I'd always be able to answer. I know ever result of every event since UFC 1.

However, I have only seen two UFC events and a few clips on YouTube. I just don't care about the actual fights, just the stats. The thing I look forward to the most is updating Wikipedia and my spreadsheets after every event so I have more data to work with.

I just realised today this might not be normal since I assume most people like to also watch the fights.

Any thoughts, or anyone else like this?

These threads get worse and worse by the week

Hey pussy are you still there ?

I had the same thing with soccer for a while

I'd never watch matches but always watch the highlights from around the world, was pretty much an expert and won a lot of money betting (until I lost it all again lmao)

then I decided I fucking hate soccer if I don't bet on it so stopped watching it altogether

Op is a faggot

i'm going to japan in september and will hopefully be in tokyo for the ufc card that just happens to coincide with my vacation.

taken from a youtube-comment:

>Bispings a piece of shit. I hope GSP wins just to send his bum ass back to England and then hopefully Dana ships Yoel there to hit the final nail in his so called "Career".

lmao.how awesome would this be? and how pathetic is bisping ?

Bisping is worst champ in history

He's not worse than The Nig. At least Bisbong fights.

That's a really cool picture. Where did you find that?

Woodley isn't scared to fight injured, too many excuses with Bisp'n

I don't really care for stats, I just have a special eye I can tell when something is a faint so fighting is very exciting to watch. You really get to appreciate mma a lot more because once you understand what a faint is and how they are throwing shit very correctly but it looks like it's a little off. It's actually very cool because in a real fight you really want to be like that, you want to give away as little as possible because if you telegraph just a little bit you're fucked. In boxing you can cover up and get a little shoulder towards the other guy but in mma you can't do that.

In mma if you leave just that one spot open you're dead, because there is so much to do. In boxing you just have to care about this one aspect.

I'm really happy watching mma, jon jones and mighty mouse are fucking awesome. And whittaker? Tony ferguson and Max holloway? We're in good times brother, watch the fights.

Get into the fights, train a little yourself and you'll understand. But mute the rogaine that motherfucker is biased as fuck and soooo fucking wrong so often.

could it be... autism

Tyrone is utterly SHOOK and FINISHED

How will he EVER recover?

Colby is just trying to be relevant

What a faggot.

How would Tonya Evinger do in the UFC bantamweight division?

Also, I can't believe that people on this board like Kailin Curran

This is why UFC is always in control of fighters

I'm Tyron Woodley

I will leak the info on the UFC and Dana White here if I get a couple of (You)s

based colby cuckington bleaching tyrones whole career

Hello Tyreese, please accept my (You)

meesh

She finally fixed that nose? Good for her.

gimme fights not fucking leaks

Bellator when

K fuck it. I don't get any respect here so I'm not gonna satisfy the haters

Denmark is an fitefan? Bullshit.

guess what italy

s-shes perfect

>Bisping has the audacity to criticize Jon Jones' performance against DC

Is this goof actually serious?

I do the same thing with mandrama. Never watch it but religiously listen to podcasts, read house-show reports, look at the quarterlies, brush-up on the backstage stuff etc.

I've always assumed it to be some kind of autism.

tyrone btfod in shambles, based colby

There are people on this board who qould literaly suck Brisketti Spagherti's anus given the opportunity (they live in Florida), it's not weird that somebody likes some girl un comparison

>Also, I can't believe that people on this board like Kailin Curran
what can I say some people here are into beastiality the spammer alone should prove that to you

just feed Tyrone to Colby already, then cut him and send him to Bellator and have Rory clown on him some more

Anyone have the Cruz home alone .jpg?

Can we meme a Woodley-Colby title fight for a Fight Pass headliner?

i like everything in and outside of the octagon, but i'm not that huge on pure stats and spreadsheets.
>I just realised today this might not be normal
it isn't, you're probably not, but who cares.

realistically in colby vs tyron the amount of boring will go in to the negatives and spew out the FOTY right? only the 2 most boring fighters in the ufc could make this happen

I'm complete opposite. I just like watching them bang, I don't keep track of stats.

You think I'm just gonna sit there and let you kill me?

Context on WebM>

is the guy who pretended to be spanish gone? am i the only spain flag here?

Yes, sadly Spainsperg is long gone

>black dude is being black
>gets a free ticket to Schaub realm

so nobody owns this place anymore
it's a new era for heem

>that hook

>so nobody owns this place anymore
it now belongs to the scatposter, nobody here to cyber bully him

>drug tested

WHo is the most chinlet fighter of all time?

Jones looked like shit the first two rounds though

>he doesn't enjoy the subtle twitches of a 25 minute long stare down

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749907/That-s-not-Christian-Peaceful-protester-knocks-man-single-sickening-blow-playing-music-prayer-session.html

Justine Kish vs Alexandra Albu needs to happen.

Two fucking cans with no head movement and good power going at it till one passes out.

Are you pretending now?

fuck you bitch

Are you

>weird, awkward style

Literally what does Scrub mean by this?

Does he think Conor is going to stand in that side-on Wu Shu stance in a fucking boxing match and that'll be enough to throw Mayweather off?

Albu looked like if you retracted your scapula and just started throwing hooks
No head movement looks so awkward, make it happen

All boxing experts agree with Schaub's awkward angle comments. Time to move on

found the Sup Forums friendly version
freedomdaily.com/muslim-catholics-praying/

For sure Conor is gonna heem Floyd using mma angles

Lmao that dude was just looking at him like what's up dude why you stopped praying?

>comparing literal who boxers in a gym to the literal GOAT

Schaubposting is a mental illness.

>40
>Slow
>No reflexes anymore
>Chinlet

For sure Conor is gonna heem him inside a round

he's scared to fight, period lol

I was watching this straight after the fight and as much as I like Bisping, him and Kenflo were full of shit saying Jon didn't look as good as he usually does.
The fight was a lot like the first fight, DC landed some good strikes, way better than in the first but bloody hell it's DanieL Cormier. He's not some shitter, he's spent 3 years waiting for this fight. Are their expectations of Jon so high they thought he wouldn't get tagged at all?

Is there a JUSTer fighter than Hendricks?

Ronda Rousey.

He makes himself so hard to like

DC

renebr 3 steags a day

Jimi Manuwa

>Muh title shot
>Muh David Haye fight
>Gets heem'd in 40 seconds

>Joe's shit eggs

How does he cook them to make them look so shit and wet?

Why can't he cook eggs?

What is wrong with him?

does anyone have the webm of Jeremy Stephens headkick Frankie

MINIMUM

Rogan is the missing link between monkey and man.

When Albu watches her fight with Kailin back this week do you think she'll be embarrassed by how she did? She only won because Curran has super low fight IQ.

mike perry got dropped by a jab

Johnny "I can have Whataburger before weigh-ins as long as I don't get fries" Hendricks

Apart from JJ and Clawja, Cynthia Calvillo has the highest fight IQ in her division.

You can't even prove me wrong.

How long till the fights tonight lads?

I was really high on Moraga after he'd beaten Scoggins by guillotine

I thought Moraga would legit be top 5 after that, sure he lost to Dodson and DJ but there were still plenty of good matchups for him.

>loses to Benavidez
W-well, at least he's still top 5. Joey B is the #2 flyweight in the world behind DJ, after all. And he'll fight a can next, easy win!
>loses to Nicolau
What the fuck? This was a close fight but I thought he won it, robbery!
>loses to Pettis, gets obliterated
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

I was glad to see him derail the Memetarian hype train at least. People thought he was legit going to be the FLW Fedor

dead cery n that upvote lmao

Should I be watching tuesday night contender? Haven't watched a single one yet, which is weird cos i usually watch even the most uninteresting of TUF etc

has it been any good?

t. Danny

ufc 214 had very little webms made

Jump on the Inoue hype train