Mexi/pol/: Peso has gone insane PM edition

Hello this is going to be a daily thread for Mexican politics

>Peso continues to be BTFO
Peso closes at an 19.18 Pesos per USD

Economists blame the FED and the Brexit Referendum
diario.mx/Economia/2016-06-15_39ed29a0/cierra-el-dolar-en-1918-pesos/

Get comfy lads, this is going to be a rough one.
>Peso BTFO
Exchange rate in banks reached 19.20 pesos per United States Dollar

get the lube ready boys

diario.mx/Economia/2016-06-15_64878e4b/dolar-sube-hasta-a-1920-en-bancos/#DmxBox

We recently had elections so, for all you fags, here are the resusts.
elpais.com/especiales/2016/elecciones-mexico/resultados/

>PRI BTFO

Also
>CNTE (A teacher union) comepletely btfo by the SEP (Public Education Secretariat)
diario.mx/Nacional/2016-06-14_070581a6/auditara-sep-nominas-en-oaxaca-michoacan-guerrero-y-chiapas/

Join in here fags. English is highly recommended.

NonMexican anons, ask questions and I am sure a Mexican user is willing to answer.

if you need/want to contact me you can at: [email protected]

There is also a Whatsapp Messaging group from Chihuahua and is wanting to expand, send a message to 5216564194159 if you want to join

Have a wonderful day familia

Other urls found in this thread:

diario.mx/Economia/2016-06-15_39ed29a0/cierra-el-dolar-en-1918-pesos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was going to make a wall joke, but instead I'm going to bump your thread.

I support Sup Forums threads for other countries.

shameless bump!

get in here Mexifags

Thanks user, but I am an American, you can tell the Mexican anons "build wall" though

Anything you want to learn from Mexico, from the eyes of a fellow burger user?

We're fucked.
Also, I don't see the way we can recover soon from this enormous devaluation.

Well we might have to pull another 1970s-1980s shti at this pace tbqh

>mexican intellectuals

They were commies, they deserved what they got imho

What do you do for a living?

>american people

Kek

>Economists blame the FED and the Brexit Referendum
>diario.mx/Economia/2016-06-15_39ed29a0/cierra-el-dolar-en-1918-pesos/
mexican """"""""""""economists"""""""""""""

im honestly really surprised its so bad for you guys, you guys have tons of slave labour like china but your currency is going to shit unlike theirs.

im betting your government is just shekel grabbing your own people AND the companies that send work there.

I work in America as a Pharm Tech, I live here in Mexico for school though.

I am probably going to stay here, I really enjoy Mexico

Welcome to the club my fellow brown friend

The less valuable the peso is against the dollar, the more attractive it becomes for Corporations to move their production.

Moreover, everyone and their mother knows that the USD is gonna crash like hell eventually, when the US Gov defaults on their debt with other countries. they have enjoyed an inflated dollar for way too long now.

How much do you have to pay the cartel for protection?

>tfw I live in Texas
However, Is it true that southern Mexico is actually pretty nice and mostly middle class

Government is doing nothing, as usual.
Many politicians are corrupt as fuck

>Government is doing nothing, as usual.
>Many politicians are corrupt as fuck

>doing nothing
>fucking your ass
can only pick 1 taco.

they're either doing nothing or they're fucking your fat ass without you noticing.

yeah, we are sure they are fugging over the \Mexican population. its not the first tome they have done it.

My cousin works for Bosch and they are telling me that they are having a great time because they are paying the workers less nao that their salaries are worth less USDs or Euros

This, minus the default

nothing, its quite safe tbqh

No, you are talking of Nuevo Leon. Southern Mexico is pretty shitty.

Brazil cucked as well?

I hope you are aware Drug Cartels like to kidnap chemists to work on their labs.

>Brazil cucked as well?
We are the ones who created the definition of being cuckolded.

>be me
>sell my shit knowledge about pharmaceuticals
>profit???

>This, minus the default
Explain pls

Well, some are awakening but not too many.
In brief, we can speak about places less cucked than others.

>Sell my shit

KIDNAP, SON KIDNAP

I feel sorry for you guys tbqh, every day since the whole Dilma shit.

The US will never default. Its not good for any person, corporation, or country to allow it.
They will "negotiate" but in reality it will never default, unless China overpowers the US economically

A depreciating currency is good for the industry

This based negro

i lived in mexico for most of my life. why everyone hates trump?

Dilma was just the final nail in the coffin. Unfortunately the red plague has been around for ages in this country.

The media portrays him as a type of Hitler.

Basically they portray him as anti Mexican, and the Muh Aztlan feelings are high in some parts of the Mexican stratas, specially the poor.

Hopefully all gets better soon user, Brazil is such a nice country imho

Not everyone but those with undocumented family (many families btw)
Also media portrays him as the worst enemy of Mexico.

This,

I have tried to explain to my classmates how he is doing what he believes is best for America, and then they go full SJW up my ass

>undocumented family
Illegals

It's even worse if they don't. they current system is falling apart as it is, job creation has plummeted and has no signs of recovery, no one wants to invest because taxes are way over the top and there is no point in keeping money in the bank with such low interest rates. it's heading downhill either way.

i lived in Torreon, and pretty much anyone that i know how a low opinion on illegals. I found hard to believe middle class mexicans will think trump is telling lies. I recall the murders of women in Juarez to be a very common ocurrence. Chances of getting raped as a female illegal alien when crossing the border is pretty high as well

We need Benito Juarez again

>And the Brexit Referendum.
It's nice how the UK is so important that simply thinking about doing things crashes other nation's economies.

You're going to have to pay for the wall in dollars or gold.

blame obama and pena, they fucked us up really good

Basically, as long as you are educated to College level, or has entered the US legally, you will not have a very negative view of Trump, unlike the lower stratas, or genuinely support him

Top kek, britbong, but plz leave for your own good

>mexican intellectuals

True. Not many of the middle class think like that (we don't btw).
The only exception is all of the SJW's. They're like a plague.

Not paying for any wall, but most people will pay it with lead tbqh

thanks for the bump fellow burger.

>mfw I get paid in dollars
>mfw my savings increased without doing anything

How much would tearing up NAFTA (or just excluding Mexico from it) help Mexico?

Peña, our president, sell a oil platform illegally to his friend.
It exploted.
Pemex were blame but they were actually innocent. Surprise, Surprise. Peña, his friend and Pemex's Head went there after the explosion. Yes, Pemex's been blackmailed since long ago.

Literally me

it will fuck up the north big time. NAFTA is the North's livelyhood. if you want less spics, you need to improve commerce relations, Also the North is the whitest part of all Mexico

>A depreciating currency is good for the industry
Yes of course, but our shitty country has as much industry as 1945 Japan did

How long have you illegally been in Mexico?
Go ahead and tell everyone how much of a hypocrite you are, tell them about the status of your visa, gringo

>tfw extended family I haven't even heard of are crowding my parent's house looking for work

Anytime. Now that I got my shitpost out of the way, how is your police force set up?

Do you have like city and local police? Or are the Federales in control across the whole country? And I noticed you Army does alot of work INSIDE the country.

And did you like the movie Sicario?

The north is pretty industrial imho.

Legal af, I've been here for 1 year nao

Good thing I have all my inherited money in Dollarydos

>Middle Class.
No.
But Campechian People are nice and comfy (unless the new generation).
Also
You have lesser possibilities to get killed in Campeche than the rest of Mexico.

There are 3 levels of police just like in America
>municipal (like a county level)
>state
>Federal

There has actually been skirmishes between the police, because lets say that sometimes the local police departments are bought by the cartels and literally work as their agents.

>Southern Mexico is pretty shitty.
What is The Corrupt Lefty Centrism?

Ive been considering moving my money from USDs to Yens, I think they are safer than the current Peso

>Legal af

Illegal detected, doesn't want to talk about his legal status. I knew your kind when I was there. The majority are undocumented white trash

PRD and PRI fucked the south over

I got Mexi Citizenship
ive had it since I was 15

>im betting your government is just shekel grabbing your own people AND the companies that send work there.
That's the history of Mexico for since the PRI took over.

On the other hand, I'm about to go eat and see a movie right now and it's going to be really glorious.

>Media
And
>Laziness
Example
>Please, tell what to think Tv.

Lol, I was in Tijuana like 25+ years ago, I remember walking around and seeing shit like shoes in the window of a store with 24,000,000 peso price tag.
Be grateful they came out with the new peso,
If your biggest export was something other than cocaine, maybe a peso would be with more, paco.

No

wow, cuckservatives and edgy liberal cucks forming a coalition in most of your states. Mexico really makes you think.

>I got Mexi Citizenship

But you call yourself an expat? Sounds like you're having trouble getting your story straight, like you're making it up as you go along..
What's the matter? Afraid of getting caught?

It's worse when They bring aliens to work on a local level.

He is namefagging as Expatriate not illegal alien you silly cornbread nigger

Dont mind him, he's a regular tripfaggot, he is as brown as your dogs shit but on the internet he is as white as he can be

Exactly.
We need a new right wing.

Top kek, its the southern States that need to pull their weight. Here in Juarez, we build a shitload of TVs, ATVs and PCs.

also most ilegales are southern

Its better to have that over a PRI govt

No, and everything is true

Wow, finally a good Aussie post.

>i have no idea what expat means

Top Lulz

> its the southern States that need to pull their weight.
Almost too late. They've been Strangled up, mixed up by the rest of Mexico. They're still trying to breath.

Don't worry bro. I'll be in Cabo in 2 weeks on vacation. Gonna pump some American money into your economy.

Is this Crazy Rouble: Mexico Edition?

Mexi-cocoa banned when?

My family has a plantation in Vergacruz and the workers are lazy af compared to northerners

So what is the situation in Mexico? Do you have anything resembling a nationalist movement that might crack down on all these cartels and CIA faggots?

Where did Mexico go so wrong and why?

>Expat
>Ex Patrick.
A man who was once a retard.

>I have no idea what the outside of denmark looks like

Kek, basically yes we are getting fucked over just like the rouble

yes the PAN, but they have been cucked by the PRI

After the Mexican revolution when the PRI started to exist

Situation is still bad in many states, here in Chihuahua, things are improving.

but overall, same shit

Make Mexico Spain Again!

i'd be down for that. Unite all of the Old Spanish empire and conquer Britainstan

>Veracruz
>Del Sur
Come son.
Cuando los Veracruzanos y otros van a trabajar en Carmen, Campeche. Se les llama: Población Flotante.
They're bros but it's better if they fuck off

>19.18 per USD

It's times like these I wish I had been a better son and so I could buy my parents a house in Mexico for 25k USD

how'd you get a mexico flag?

It started with the Spanish honestly. If you notice anything that Spain ever touched turned to utter shit.

The English wanted to build up the USA, the Spanish and subsequent French invasions raped the country whole. So what you had was a sparesely educated class that dominated the population with a few European well educated elites. It's pretty obvious what happens.

That still exists today, most of the Mexican upper class including the politicians are of European descent and identify very little with most of the mestizo population and are more than happy to pillage the fruits of their labor for their own riches.

When Maximiliano~ was killed.
>Why
Muh Rights

I like veracruz, dont get me wrong (martinez de la torre)

but its pretty shitty tbqh

You should of m8

Mexicans get so much hate on this board. Its completely unjustified.

>It's times like these I wish I had been a better son and so I could buy my parents a house in Mexico for 25k USD

It's what I'm doing honestly, only reason I shitpost from mootxico.

I don't think so.
>Catholics
Some Padres y Asociados are assholes

It is tbqh, many mexican posters are shit tier

By buying it at the store

Pick related, my Mexi flag I have on the corner of my room

>It started with the Spanish honestly. If you notice anything that Spain ever touched turned to utter shit.
Kek
Yeah, I even have a veracruxan school friend (he has a big dick [No Homo]) and there was a Colombian boy too.