I remember you wuz conflicted

>I remember you wuz conflicted
>cuz we kangz and sheeeeit

nu-males, p4k and Fantano drones:
HOLY SHIT AOTD 10/10

Solid thread.

while unrighteous group think deserves a little criticism, you have to keep it all in perspective. they were slaves...

A thread died for this?

This thread is of better quality than half the threads up at this very moment.

My ancestors we Irish...
and were slaves.

Just leave and don't come back, stop beating a dead horse already.

although irish people suffer alot by the hand of the white man, blacks still got wrost

>"they were slaves"
>bad actions should be criticised, but not too much, cause their ancestors were slaves n stuff

hundreds of years ago you cuck. there are people now who have it worse than the blacks slaves in america

Modern blacks have nothing to complain about. They have no idea what real oppression is.

>my people had it worse no matter what
Fuck you then.
People are enslaved all over the world in 2018. But you only care about yourself you selfish prick.

But they're appropriating black culture

Nigger shut the fuck up, You have nothing to base that shit off of

>nigger
Wow racist much lmao

Fantastic thread

>my DNA not for imitation
>your DNA an abomination

nu soys LITERALLY listen to this with zero irony. they listen to some bl*ck guy tell them they are abominations and they just bob their little soy heads to it. the state of white people

So how many times are we gonna have this thread until you get it through your thick skull that's not what the album is about?

its a good album tho

Nor do modern Irish, even less so.

Modern Irish never complain about oppression.

You're a fucking idiot.

Yeah, Blacks could learn a thing or two.

>blacks
>learning
are you high?

>This thread

Wrong
yh
None of you people look to find facts, ever

You don't give a shit about facts. You're only here to b8 and shitpost.

people on this site make jokes about lynching niggers, but this line triggers you? grow some thicker skin soy boy.

this

Not high enough... for this shit.

Why are niggers so inherently violent? And why do we allow these monkeys to participate in society?