/éire/

Smug anime girl edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Je0hiUmxxrg
archive.is/9Z1s4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/13/london-tube-scraps-ladies-gentlemen-make-announcements-gender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Smug anime girl edition
Excellent edition.

first for sú oráiste

>Want to walk to Supervalu for exercise
>It's raining
Guess I'll just drive

You can run naked through the rain,noone would dare to interrupt you

youtube.com/watch?v=Je0hiUmxxrg

Why is it so good lads

archive.is/9Z1s4
>Summer students ‘afraid’ of Dublin city centre after dark
And Dubs will continue to claim that Dublin is "perfectly safe".

It's well written with the perfect blend of enthusiasm and innocence.
How far into it are you now?

>archive.is/9Z1s4
Well in defence,I haven't been in a single city in my entire life where people drinking and shouting weren't an everyday thing (except maybe Dubai and Kuala Lumpur but that's a different story)
It just depends how used you are to it

just some posh cunts that can't handle themselves. Same lads that would cross the street if they seen a black man

>lads have absolutely no problem
>the women feel unsafe
So like any major city then
>going near the boardwalk at ANY time, day or night
There's no defending that though. The boardwalk should be a nice place to chill by the river and take in the city but it's always populated by drunks and junkies
I finished the 6th episode this morning where Sakura thinks she's seeing her mother's ghost. I like the fact that her brother casually sees her mother floating around the house from time to time and then just goes back to reading the newspaper. I'm watching it together with Little Witch Academia though so I'm taking my time

You have a long way to go, I'm tempted to dive back in myself at some stage since I haven't watched it since I was a kid. I think it's something that would hold up very well.

>Little Witch Academia
I've been watching that and it's much better than the impression I got from Sup Forums, even better than the movie. The episode with the gold fish professor was hilarious.

Yeah I'm looking forward to continuing the journey, plenty to keep me occupied. I'm sad that Little Witch Academia won't experience the same fate; I'm already on episode 14 and I don't want it to end. The show makes me feel stupidly happy after any episode. I really loved that one and the one where they accidentally resurrect the principal's father. Sucy's episode is golden too.

I think a common complaint about the series is that the 'plot' doesn't really kick in until nearly halfway through the season but I figured out the revelation about Ursula like 2 episodes in. I'm perfectly content watching cute witches do cute things

>So like any major city then
You know this isn't true.

Don't want to have a retarded argument about dublin again though. Actually I hardly even look here anymore anyway so go mad.

>Same lads that would cross the street if they seen a black man
Is this not the correct course of action?

>it's always populated by drunks and junkies
Can't expect non-natives to know that. Also, there's no defending a city centre recreation spot being ruled by knackers.

>You know this isn't true.

The whole 'rape culture' thing has exploded all over the Western world in the last 5 years. Women feeling unsafe walking the streets at night alone isn't a phenomenon unique to Dublin lad. They're easier targets for men in general.
>Can't expect non-natives to know that
That's true
>there's no defending a city centre recreation spot being ruled by knackers.
Precisely why I said 'there's no defending that'

>that time I went to Dublin and saw a literal drug deal in broad daylight in the garden of remembrance

did it hurt your sheltered brit feelings

Not sure why a brit would be offended by someone desecrating Ireland's memorial to the war dead

The Government's already desecrated it by also commemorating dead Brits in it, the junkie's transgression is the lesser of those evils.

What's up for this evening, lads?

Might go out for a drink/a melancholic midnight stroll later
What about you?

Fuck you Suguri! Can't even fucking beat you on casual, you +2 Evasion bitch!

After waking up.

Nothing going on as usual, I'll probably watch a movie or something later.

Playing overmeme and playing wow tbc private server

Real men play the IRA car simulator with Alte

Playing Crash 3

>tbc private server

Want to go on holidays next week but flights are super expensive to everywhere this time of the year. Maybe driving somewhere in Ireland would be an option. Maybe I should just stay in my room.

Anybody else having problems with captcha? It's being really fucking persistent lately. I hate it so much, it's such a fucking nuisance.

Where would you go in Ireland?

Arann Islands. Kerry. Idk. I'm not overly interested in the whole driving aspect. Ireland is stupidly expensive too. It's a lot of effort having to holiday in Ireland.

I'd rather just fly somewhere and walk around a lot.

> flights are super expensive to everywhere this time of the year
Pretty sure you can find a bargain to get to Frankfurt for example and from there take the train to wherever you want to go

Dislike how mentally ill people are nearly ALWAYS portrayed as really good looking girls with edgy looks and made look really sorry.

Majority of mentally ill people are ugly and nobody wants to actually acknowledge their problematic behaviours. They'd all rather just pander to some girl who is unable to emotionally take care of herself.
Ironically it is men who are responsible for this portrayal.

Well gee it's almost like they're portrayed by attractive actors because wants to watch ugly people. Might as well complain that the homeless on TV look nicer than real homeless.

I'm not interested in visiting Europe desu.

>because no one wants to watch

The remaster I presume?

Then better get used to the prices

Yep. Finished the first two, just wrapping up the last one now which seems to be the easiest of the 3.

You misunderstand me. 500-700 for a return price to Asia is cheap, but everything is 800-900 and I don't want to spend that much.
Same with America.

Just in home. Bit of CK2 and some anime, I suppose.

>most famous achievement of the Irish race
Irony being it was probably painted by some teenage knacker from Moyross who has probably made more money stealing copper than the average user in here has made in their entire life.
On top of that he more than likely spends his days riding through the streets of Limerick on a horse throwing cans at pensioners.

I know it's pretty much confirmed but I can't wait for the Spyro remaster.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/13/london-tube-scraps-ladies-gentlemen-make-announcements-gender/

The absolute MADMEN

Someone explain this meme

The link you posted got blocked by my filter. Was it West Brit related material perhaps?
If so, please refrain from posting such things in the future. Thank you.

I really hope they do, Spyro games were my favourite as a kid.

I love how much such a simple change like this can cause such mass triggering of the conservatives.

This is old. Fuck off.

>the conservatives
Conservative party of conservative people in general?
And please don't mention changing the Dáil prayer tonight or we won't get a wink of sleep.

Those of a socially conservative persuasion, we don't have a party by that name in this country silly user.
We can talk about scrapping the Angelus if you prefer.

>scrapping the Angelus
I will fight you.

The link is pretty self-explanatory even without being able to see its content
You say it's a simple change yet apparently people were 'campaigning' to have the change put in place. The Brits really have their priorities in order these days. I also find this image extremely funny considering the mayor is Muslim and everyone in the photo bar him would be the first to be fucked off a building in Saudi Arabia

>we don't have a party by that name in this country
Well the article was from the UK and you were replying to that.

>silly user
>user
>silly

It was a privilege to be surrounded with such exquisite contemporary art.

>wanting to go to Asia
Fuck me you weebs should have been strangled at birth.

>hoe
I see a roaming knacker from Ennis has passed by recently.

>Limerick your a (-lady-) hoe
How will Limerick ever recover?

I'm always impressed by the amount of bats in this country
It's a world heritage site

How can you be this retarded?

>I'm always impressed by the amount of bats in this country
I've only ever seen one before. It collapsed on the patio seemingly from exhaustion, I put it on top of a hedge before it was eaten by one of the cats and it seemingly just flew off a few hours later. It squeaked a bit when I picked it up but didn't really struggle so I wasn't sure if it was injured but apparently being out of energy to the point of being unable to move is normal for bats.

>two good hurling matches at the weekend they said
>implying tipperary won't make mince meat out of le banner gays
>implying waterford won't make a milkshake out of davy fitz and his team of strawberry pickers

>world heritage site
More like nuclear fallout zone. The whole city that is.

Don't be ridiculous user.

My dad brought me out the road to see a bat once. It was flying but stayed a fixed distance facing us and we were keeping it at bay with a stick or something, it wasn't cornered or anything so I don't know why it didn't just fly off. I remember it looking pink in the light of the flashlamp.

>Roorah is catching up to be in Cardcaptors

>I love how much such a simple change like this can cause such mass triggering of the conservatives.
Or just people with an iota of common sense?

>We can talk about scrapping the Angelus if you prefer.
That won't be happening, user - Bryan Dobson assures me of that.

Her outfit changes are so kawaii

Your trust is well placed in me, media juggernaut Bryan Dobson.

>Or just people with an iota of common sense?
I don't think there's anything sensible about becoming enraged and irritable at an intended greeting. They're no better than the people who lose all composure at being wished "happy holidays".
The intent in the gesture is positive, people who wish to police the language of the world around them need to get over themselves.

We have tons of bats out here in the country. You can see them during the bright summers and they just seem like birds if not for the sounds they make.

Thanks Dobbo

>No lesbian GF to film me and make me magical girl costumes

Just remembered that grow I killed by mistake a few months ago thanks to you and your bat talk.
This map makes me sad because I remember the bat population being much higher 17 years ago. A lot of species have noticeably declined in population.
We don't get as much frogs, earthworms, eels in the stream, ducks, Snails and many other insects.
All of these things used to be more abundant.

Completely normal schoolgirl relationship.

I think her intentions may not be entirely pure

>used to be more abundant
What changed?

That crow*

Wouldn't less earthworms have a devastating effect on the bird population?

pls do not lewd the Tomoyo

>I remember the bat population being much higher 17 years ago. A lot of species have noticeably declined in population
When I was a child I just remember being told they were endangered and you shouldn't harm them because of it. Don't hear nearly as much about them now.

>earthworms
They're declining? How? And how can you check without digging up your garden?

>eels in the stream
I didn't even know there were freshwater eels.

>ducks
Hope not, I like duckos.

>Snails
Now that you mention it I have noticed there's much less snails around than when I was a child, but there are also far more slugs to replace them. Maybe slugs are just better than snails, survival of the fittest and all that.

No because birds eat a lot more things than worms. Maybe their feeding patterns have moved away from foraging in grass.
Perhaps it is having a negative effect.
I don't know. Our bee's are dying out fast thats for sure.
Also our Lizard population is fairly wiped out at this stage. I think urbanization and pollution has a lot to answer for.

Her attraction is cute. She's at an age where she hasn't yet realised what she's doing might be considered inappropriate.

>bee's are dying out fast
That's an issue worldwide though, right?

>Our bee's are dying out fast thats for sure
I think they're better than they were a few years ago. I saw proper sized bees again this year for the first time in years.

>Also our Lizard population is fairly wiped out at this stage
Pretty sad, I've never even seen a wild lizard, if it weren't for nature books I wouldn't think we had any.

I didn't even know there were any lizards in this country. When I went to Italy I was surprised how all over the place they were, I couldn't walk up the driveway in the hotel without spotting about 5 of them.
Even in England Squirrels were very common in urban areas but you hardly ever see them around here. We have a fairly unique ecosystem compared to the rest of Europe.

I think her mother's love for Sakura's mother imprinted on her somehow.

You may be talking about bumble bee's, but I think it's the actual bee that's declining.
pic related.

It's not the greeting that bothers me, but rather the intent behind it. Never mind the fact that it's a completely unnecessary and redundant change fueled by a desire to virtue signal to a tiny tiny subset of society.

That's a bee? If I saw that I'd think it was a wasp.

Why does Munster hate Pine Martens?

>They're declining? How? And how can you check without digging up your garden?
Worms used to be everywhere. You'd see them a lot more on top of the grass, and after rain often dozens of them would surface for some reason and there'd be holes all over the soil.
Think so. All of the above seems to be a worldwide problem.
Yeah I've only ever seen them once at a friends house but people always mention how you don't see as much as they used to years back.

You believe a transport body has socio-political interests they wish to force on the populace?
The intent is most likely to use the most palatable greeting possible that will avoid causing unintended offence to anybody which is good for business, not to virtue signal which generally is not.

No this is a wasp. They're very different have different temperments. Bee's generally won't be overly agressive with you and will leave you alone if you leave them.
Bumble bee's are the friendly ones.

People like you are a problem for bee's!

This.

>there are probably people who have watched this show and skipped the credits along with Kero's balling as fuck ending segments entirely

Disgusting

Probably all the farmers, they kill poultry so are deemed a pest.

Modern farming tools like tractors did hell to our ground dwelling birds. They made their nests in tall grass but now hay turners and tractors either crush the eggs or drive the young out into the open before they can fly. There's still pheasants around but not as much. My granny said decades ago you'd have trouble sleeping from the sounds of the corncrake, I've never even heard a corncrake before.

My dad likes them. He got really excited when he found one's tracks in the woods one day, he even caught one in a barrel and showed it to me before releasing it. They never bothered our poultry though. Heard they're great because they kill way more grey squirrels than red ones.

>People like you are a problem for bee's!
How rude, I keep my distance and let them go about their business with the flowers.
There used to be an underground beehive in my shed once. There was a small hole in the ground and every minute or so you'd see a bee either coming out or flying in. Shit was so cash. Sadly I think the hole got covered at some stage and they probably all died. There might be a large stash of honey buried underneath the shed right now.

>You believe a transport body has socio-political interests they wish to force on the populace?
No, that's not what virtue signalling entails.

>The intent is most likely to use the most palatable greeting possible that will avoid causing unintended offence to anybody which is good for business
Anybody who took offence at the original greeting is a moron and shouldn't be pandered to.