Why is there no Zionist General thread on Sup Forums

We all know who the real enemy is, why aren't we talking about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHTdvMhSL4
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I
youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo
youtube.com/watch?v=pHFnvFbThDE
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ukwfbJOVw&index=2&list=PLnpKdllrn-4CzPcQTw3y5YE37ns0n8Ljk
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alex is good. Good guy. It's good that he never mentions the Jews. Because how could it be them? Haha.

Who is muslims? Thank you for the zionist appriciation thread, a time will come and bibi will make Canada great again. For now stay strong user and fight the degeneracy.

Jews created radical Islam, Zionist scum

So you think that we created the biggest threat to jews and israel? Why would the jews do that? Are you saying that there is a global jewish conspiracy against jews and israel? I am honestly trying to understand what is the viewpoint of people like you who subscribe to this conspiracy theory is. Please help me understand.

Muslims are the common cold, and Jews are aids. Without Jews pushing cultural Marxism and PC culture Muslims would be a non issue for the West. We have a near infinite superiority in technology and military might to all Islam nations but it took a rot from within to allow the decline the West is currently facing.

>So you think that we created the biggest threat to jews and israel?
Get real, if you had the opportunity you could rek them easily.

Well, nobody asked Hitler to start a war on two fronts, kill a gorilion jews and lose the war. That pushed the west left and snowballed ever since. Hitler was ultimately the reason why every time you try to present moderate right wing solutions you are branded as ''literally Hitler''. As for cultural Marxism, you are confusing diaspora with actual zionists. Zionists are very right wing, often religious, anti gay, family oriented. All the liberal values are in contradiction with zionism. You cant subscribe to feeling bad for muslims and be an israeli nationalist at the same time. There is a hige difference between zionists and the cultural marxist jews. And we hate each other.

All this thinking about being controlled and being oppressed by some unseen force is the kind of liberal bullshit that i have always hated. If you think jews are ruining your life than youre no better than niggers thinking whites are ruining theirs.

>Implying that the Holocaust actually happened

Well, its a major security problem and PR problem. The first association of most European when the subject of israel comes up is that israelis kill palestinian babies, which I wish were a practice of ours but unfortunately its not. Also the arabs came pretty close a few times to wining a war which would have meant a nudah shoah.

Confusing diaspora with zionism? Oh you mean open borders and destruction for the goyim and nationalism for Israel? Wow what an enlightening insight you have there!

I never said the Jews are ruining my life, I said Zionism is the enemy

Honestly, there is more then enough evidence to suggest that there was a holocaust type event. What will prove to you that a number of jewes were killed during WW2? The people who were in charge of the camps didnt even deny it. Are they also a part of the conspiracy? Was is a false flag?

why does no one mention typhus and other diseases?

Well the liberal jews in the west also talk about that israel is a non legitimate nazi state that should be taken down and given back to the arabs. So the liberal media is harming israel as much as the western countries if not more.

Of course it happened, the point is every culture has been a victim of genocide at one point or another, yet the Jews push us to learn about the Holocaust in school so that we see them as victims growing up.

No one thinks Jews are running everything accept stormtards. Jews do have a strong in group preference and will use nepotism and deception to affect change in their favor. That was the value of the "cohencidence detector" as you start to see the narrative being pushed that is explicitly beneficial to Jewish interests. All of the insanity taking place in colleges and universities in the West is based off of the writings of Jewish intellectuals. The end result of the Jewish influence in the West is low native white birthrates, massive expanding welfare states, and third world immigration all of which is in the desire to destroy white hegemony.

Ok lets mention typhus. Its a horrible sickness, i had it oncein asia, it was basically non stop fever for 10 days. I dont understand how its related though

The only reason that the media is now attacking Israel is because the cultural Marxists overshot their target. Now that Israel is being maligned we will see Jews push towards a false conservatism similar to neo conservatism of the type that The Rebel, and Breitbart are selling.

Yet the Jewish interests are not served. There is no benefit in destroying the white people. It doesnt really give you anything if everyone becomea balck and gay. Whats the specific benefit that jews are trying to get? Because if it all was true israel would be doing much better now. We have a huge poverty problem along with countless others and an army that eats half the budget.

Germans were starving in WW2 so feeding the camps was at a much lower priority than feeding ethnic Germans. Starvation and disease do not a living man make.

"it was your zionist jews rothschilds who manipulated westen govts into making the western front in the first place, hitler liked the english people." - Pattons ghost

"real in your diaspora before too many people wake up, fuck with the rise of nationalism or pull another rockwell and your fate is sealed" - Martin luther kings ghost

"the samson option of the west is going muslim and white jihad." - JFKs ghost
14/88

*has always attacked israel you mean.

Are you new?

You played a great part in creating Nazi Germany, in that you provided every single thing there was a backlash against.

kys

Also, "The traitor, the traitor, the traitor, the trader, the trader, the trader."

Hey guys, don't mind me, just installed the detector and want to try it out.

George Soros
Bernie Sanders
Cohen
Goldberg
Goldstein
Marxism
Hollywood

And now to test if there can be echos over echoes

(((goldstein)))
(((goldberg)))

Of course it does. It creates a large pleb class that has no religious nor ethnic allegiance and without the ability to unify in any substantive way. The goal is a low IQ brown mass with a vapid excuse for a culture that can be satiated by consumerism and self indulgence with a largely Jewish ruling class.

Marx started Marxism and he was a pure german. Come to think of it its a global german conspiracy to destroy civilization. First they invent Marxism, then they have a false flag WW2 which discredits right wing ideology for ever and now they just imported 3 milion Syrians into a boarderless europe. I didnt want to believe it at first but the evidence is overwelming. How do we fight germans and their attempt to destroy the white people?

>Soros even turns into a link

breddy gud

How? It doesn't for me

Motherfucking Canadian bro nails it. This should be a sticky. You'd get less threads from newfags asking 'what's the jews endgame?'

Judas Watch integration probably since the link takes me there.

Lenin
Frankfurt school

Karl Marx grandson of a Dutch Rabbi was "Pure German"? Germans had real reasons to believe that Soviet style communism meant to kill Christian Germans, it is emphatically stated that the religious were the enemies of the proletariat. The Jewish narrative of "people hated us for absolutely no reason what so ever" is such utter horse shit. Jews behaved parasitically in the past just as they do now.

testimony after years of torture
fuck you kike

It's called /sg/

First rule of Sup Forums is that we do not talk about the kike
Second rule of Sup Forums is hat we do not talk about the kike

zionism in a nutshell

the international bankers bleed our country of it's wealth
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

the bankers live in and own israel
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHTdvMhSL4
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I

israel wants to expand their territory
youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

israel constantly baits US with false flag attacks to get us to fight their wars for them.
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo

israel's desire for mideast conquest is threatening western civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=pHFnvFbThDE
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

zionist jews have no love for whites, christians, or anybody else
youtube.com/watch?v=d7ukwfbJOVw&index=2&list=PLnpKdllrn-4CzPcQTw3y5YE37ns0n8Ljk

the last time a major power tried to break free from jewish subversion and debt slavery things got pretty ugly
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Israel is no friend of the US, and zionist jews are no friend of whites or any one else. You christ cucks need to wake the fuck up and stop worshiping these people. they are using your stupid prophecys to exploit you and the rest of us. The world is going to be filled with poverty and unrest until people start understanding what is going on under the hood.

Those are victims of a famine in India

the shill is strong in this one

Jews belive in money,they belive money elect them to enslaved the nonjews goy.The problem is MoNeY...free your mind!

Marx said "if i know one thing its that im not Marxism".Bolchevick state capitalism is not cummunism.

No, this is what they want. They fear the spread of knowledge that wouldn't be possible if we just believed the bullshit pushed by the corporate Zionist media.

Alex is not the enemy stop shilling Hillbot