Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg
youtube.com/watch?v=HaKqazPM0gk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlazq5rud_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck did mongols dissappear?

t. Dmitry Ivanovich Sergiyev

God had to send a plague to stop them

We are a God's scourge. We will come for your sins. Europe will down. You traited your own God.

Inter-tribe disagreements and the fall of the mongol empire.

As soon as Genghis died, it pretty much fell apart.
After that they got cucked by the Russian and Chinese empire hard from both sides up to this day.
Now they're some of the most irrelevant countries on the planet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_von_Ungern-Sternberg

:DDD

>come back from the past
>in horses and armor
>get shot

we wuz tred pe? turan jasasin! autism da jasasin

Yeah, but those countries are not really "mongol" countries and just were vassals of mongol empire which turned into khanates and hordes after the dissolution of mongol empire. Did mongols just say:"umm. we are mongols no more. take us in pls. you are our masters now"

Mongols were the rulers. Most of their armies were turkomongols, chinese and persians at the height of their empire.

I know, thats what im saying. Did those countries just accept them reversing the roles and mongols were living under their rule happily everafter? Mongol nation was large could they be such a small irevalent nation now? I just dont get it. Its like some old friends will visit me, destroy my house, have a sleepover and i wont hear from anymore

... Though not before cucking central asia so hard it erases every local inhabitant out of existence.

Bul tred bos-aw!
Türikter kelmedi sebebi..
Olar kirse, 'flood' bolar
Türik, kiriñiz, shitpost üşin bizge kereksiz!

i would like to ride with you again brother but first you need to pull that russian dick out of your mouth.

You have no room to talk until you free your Turkic brothers in Uighuristan from Han oppression, Mehmet.

we're trying but we have too many domestic problems atm.

Kiriñiz, shitpost etelin

Oozuña mai, brother

Will Pan-Turkism ever become an influential political ideology in world affairs?

Hey, how have you been?
Are you the famous enemy of Turkey? ;DD

Do you really think that mankurt would right anything on kyrgyz? I bet he suffers from self-hatred and would sell his homeland to ruskies in an instant.
I'm fine btw, how are you

in future why not. too many overall domestic problems lately though.

Domestic problems such as what?

you know pkk terror, economy isnt going well as well and now germans are somehow extremely butthurt.

>neo-ottoman empire
>conquers nothing, gets blown up by kurds, tries to arrest a couple of germans and collapses when they stop the gibs

hang in there turkbro, germans can cut our gibs, but they can't take away our memes

How is German anger a domestic problem

>no Finnish flag

Sad!

police arrested some german guy and now they are butthurt, threatening with cutting eu money or someshit.

you should make turan 2.0 tanks btw. or i forgot their name.

Timur has never reached Europe. In fact he only buttfucked Arabs and Ottoman turks before the Mameluks sent him home.

my steppenigger :)

Turks became patient and it's difficult to provoke them now
I can be proud of them

Tnx, I'm fine too

finnish people being part of turkic is a meme really. they just have somewhat slant eyes and grammatically their language is similar to other turkic languages and thats it. nothing else.

>japanese flag
My ancestor :)

Cutting what kind of EU money? Trade?

I don't know what that is, but we had Toldi hunters and Nimród AAs

Even grammatically the Finnic languages are quite different from the Turkic ones

even though we arent part of eu since we are a """""candidate""""" we still get some eu money.

they also threaten with stopping all arms deals but i work in defense industry, people are like "lul we dont trade arms with you anyways. german guns are actually american guns"

Wrong. They are proud sons of Tengri. Their Khoomei is strong and boisterous

there are some similarities but nothing major. i guess that finnish being part of ural-altai is debunked.

40M Turán

Not even that, it's a meme to begin with. Some of us have slightly epicanthic eyefolds but that's present all over northern europe due to evolution.

if timur wasnt an idiot and destroyed golden horde you guys would be turkic enough though :^)

Nah, they didn't expand beyond novgorod due to the treaties they made with it. And by that time we were part of Swedish kingdom and fairly well dug up in defenses in our forests.

With regard to the Turkic languages, the most similar ones are Tungustic in my opinion(not even Mongolic)

i read quite the opposite. it was timur's constant wars over golden horde that made it quite vulnerable and stopped its further expansion.

but eh, i am not a historian so whatever.

ACTUALLY it's because of admixture with Ancient North Eurasians by the Western Hunter Gatherers and the Near Eastern Farmers (which are the three founding populations of all modern Europeans). Ancient North Eurasians were closely related to the ancestors of American Indians, hence the epicanthic folds.

Which were evolutionary due to heavy sun reflections off snow etc. Otherwise they would've disappeared eventually if they didn't have any purpose.

>Which were evolutionary due to heavy sun reflections off snow etc. Otherwise they would've disappeared eventually if they didn't have any purpose.

There is no teleology in evolution: often characters will remain not because they are useful for a "purpose", but only because they do not have any effect on fitness (e.g. a whale's vestigial hindlimbs). Further, such conjectures are irresponsible when we have yet to rule out other factors such as sexual selection (which many believe is the reason for the proliferation of blue eyes) or the genetic relation of the character to another trait which is more obviously beneficial. At the present there is no scientific consensus as to why epicanthic folds exist.

how similar azeri and central-asian languages to turkish?
if person will be placed in turkey how fast it would be to achieve decent level?

HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHH

So it's an trait that just passes on like blue eyes?

Selection?

Well i guess i'm lucky since i descend from Swedish-German nobility and merchants.

HMMMM

Hey, answer me goddamit, lots of wannabe historians round here, prove yourself useful for once

Three kazak anons in one thread

No, I'm just pointing out that this is a possible explanation. Sexual selection is also likely not the only explanation for the spread of blue eyes, because it could be that blue eyes are associated with a more useful trait genetically, such as pale skin for vitamin D manufacture

as far as i know, Genghis was a solid leader and pretty much gave 2 choices to people he invaded. fight for mongols and be rich (soldiers were given quite a lot of loot after battles) or die.

Kazakh and Kyrgyz(partly) are Kypchak, Turkish and Azeri are Oghuz

Kazakhs can easily understand Kyrgyzes and Turks can easily understand Azeris

There also are two Karluk languages: Uighur and Uzbek

The east asian admixture comes visible in more round head as in epicanthic eyefolds as those are fairly much present in all of northern europe.

I am watching Conan barbar. Guess ghenghis khaan and atilla were the role models for cinematique conan

Yo that movie rules. Good choice

How can you talk with all those arab dicks in your mouth?

I want to have a white baby just like ghenghis khaan and atilla were white with ginger beards,thus decided to inseminate polish women

tnx
how good kazakhs understand turkish?
is it popular language in kz?
how many people choose it to learn?

Why do nato us colonies have their own flag on this board

>katılmadığım herkes a*ab
kaybol burdan altyaş

So most likely a mix of both?

Selectiveness of useful traits in breeding?

Practically just eugenics.

Guess turks during otomans used to talk like that " selam, khobid aga? Man khobam"

algeria calling anyone a "colony"
you are literally "getting colonized : the country"

No, i know that, im asking where the fuck did mongols go? Was there a battle where mongols were genocided? Did all mongols end up living in mongolia?

Actually France is a colony of Algeria now

k*rd pls

We've nearly any foreigner and no foreign military base unlike you lmao.
Between the million of syrians and the US control you're pretty much cucked.

They were all assimilated. Just like germans who genocided 90% of hussite czechs later became slav czhechs.
Alot of russian noble aristocrats are mongols so goes for persians and chinks

there werent a lot of mongols around already. majority of the empire consisted of other people all around majority other turkic people lived in central asia.

mongolian empire divided into several other smaller states (like 5 or something). one famous such state was golden horde for example but golden horde wasnt mongol dominant. they were i guess something like tatar/khazar.

>beni siken herkes k*rt
siktir git burdan altyaş krinç orospu çocuğu

If Turkey were a US colony they wouldn't be blowing up our pet Kurdish terrorists in northern Syria, would they?

that crescent and star on your flag?
that's the ottoman cuckstamp

i like you.

it wasn't much informative to me

Mongols ended up here
youtube.com/watch?v=HaKqazPM0gk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlazq5rud_g

Mongols seem pretty based. Maybe a Mongol empire is the best way to fight the coming Islamic horde.

Kurds are just usefull idiots, US attacked them few days ago.

The only country cucked by the ottos was the Anatolian slaves of Turkey.
Also no, it's from the hafsid

who do you think introduced star and crescent to the islamic world you buffoon?
before us you faggots thought plain black flag was a masterpiece

>not ar*b also not k*rd
nesin sen o zaman bodrumdan çıkmayan bok tenli

Wow, mongols were true alphas, if they cucked those turkic tribes. I guess it was like wolf pack, literally

>YANIYOOOOOOOOOOOM

Star and cressent were the official emblems of the hafsids when they were declared rightfull caliphe in 1200 ad before ottoman ever existed. That's probably why ottoman took them a century later.

And don't talk about the Byzantinian or old turkic origin, Carthage used it as main flag/symbole since 3000 years.

ben senin orospu ananın tokmakçısıyım ırkını siktiğimin evladı

>yanıyom yazayım da yandığım belli olmasın

noldu triggerlandın mı lan soysuz.İnsan yüzü görmediğinden insanlarla nasıl konuşacağını mı unuttun?

kendini insan mı sanıyodun yıllardır ev zencisi piç?

don't waste your time, they are delusional
t*ranists are basically katana neckbeards of the turkosphere lol

bana bunu insan olduğunu wiki den öğrenen mi söylüyor xdddd ben chad im bana bulaşma seni irl her yerini deşerim.Hadi bb.

>h-her yerini deşerim
önce evden çıkman gerek soysuz orospunun doğurduğu

Attila was an overrated leader actually
Better Turkic and Mongol leaders are: Nader Shah (Afshar Turkmen), Subedai (Either Tuvan or Mongol) Jebe (Mongol) and Amir Timur but you already mentioned him :D

Jebe means fucks on czech)

*in

I think you can add Yavuz and Baybars to that list too.

this looks like a cool festival thingy.

is it open to tourists? i'd like to see the horse archer competition you guys are known for.