Now you get why Black people hate Steph Curry

Who the fuck is HE to make fun of LeBron when LeBron has never done anything to Steph?

businessinsider.com/stephen-curry-kyrie-irving-lebron-james-workout-video-2017-7

Curry and all his stupid cracker ass fans need to grow the fuck up.

If I ever see Curry on the street, I am beating the fuck out of that skinny, twig Uncle Tom fuck. Lets see where white people will be to stand up for him then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21ZV3hhfhFg
youtube.com/watch?v=F80PTmRkRjI
youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM
youtube.com/watch?v=hhfmXbmKR1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3McVLh6Ew&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ClLAQVNFxQ8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Share
youtube.com/watch?v=7YxwpEK-RFM
youtube.com/watch?v=aTle44gJfXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=21ZV3hhfhFg

Cowherd is right.

TRIGGERED AF

Are you black? No? Then shut the fuck up

LeBron is more than just an athlete to us. He's our savior that even a dude who grew up with a single teenage mother can grow up and do anything

Steph Curry is a race traitor.

Acting like guys like Ron Artest haven't been acting up like this for years

LBJ is just Beta

If you're black and fighting someone chances are the most I would do, if anything, is try to break up the fight.

Hahahaha Curry's game on point. Lelbricks video was cringey af

>A basketball player is your savior
I hope you're memeing. I hope you're not even black. It's too cliche. It's too sad.

Curry looks like a fucking caricature.

im black 2 and hate steph curry cracer

Is there a reason why Cowherd is like this?

>Looks like a caricature
>While mocking someone
Gee I wonder why. Lol lebitch unironically thought that shit was cool.

Curry's FACE looks like a caricature because he's a subhuman spawned by race mixing.

why does everyone on Sup Forums handle their emotions like bitches?

>Caricature
That word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

>why do americans on Sup Forums
Ftfy

Why does Curry make fun of LeBron? Does he have the right to?

No he doesn't

lebrontards sure are sensitive

did webwon's widdle feewings get huwt?

I'm just saying - no one would've made fun of MJ nor Kobe like this and gotten away with it.

Steph should watch his fucking back. Not just from LeBron but the millions of people that make up his fanbase

I can't guarantee little Riley's safety.

>no one would've made fun of MJ nor Kobe like this

how young are you?

Kek
>Implying lebetas fanbase isn't the most beta in the world.

Is this a joke? MJ and Kobe has all kinds of shit talked to them by others players, and they gave it right back. Lebron and his fans are a new phenomenon where they can't handle it and cry.

Lebron had a funeral for the Warriors and wore an Ultimate Warrior shirt.

>I'm just saying - no one would've made fun of MJ nor Kobe like this and gotten away with it.

So it's fine for Lebron to throw a Halloween party with literal tombstones of Curry, Green, Iggy and Thompson, after the Cavs beat GS, in the previous finals, but it's not OK for Curry to poke fun at Lebron after his team returned the favor this year?

Please be more of an ultra sensitive bitch than you are. You just make Bronsexuals look even more fucking stupid, considering Lebron has been the most two-faced cocksucker in the league for years.

Except after all the shit that Curry and Dray were doing all year, they deserved it

And Curry clearly held a grudge against that which is why he's acting out now. Little fucking pussy

I want to see how he is on the street. That sensitive mullatto fuck

I'm having a hard time understanding what he's saying because he's got Lebron's dick in his mouth.

Why did I see a bunch of black people in that video laughing with curry
Are they uncle tom too?

What Cowherd is saying is true - the NBA is out to get LeBron and Steph is a little bitch for doing this behind his back instead of to LeBron's face.

That's how passive aggressive millennials are though.

Lebron was talking shit all 2015 and 2016 finals

why are blacks so racist between themselves?

or maybe they're treating lebron like anyone else, and lebron fans are too dumb to see it and pathetically want lebron to live in a special boy hugbox where only he is immune to jokes and criticism

>So it's fine for Lebron to throw a Halloween party with literal tombstones of Curry, Green, Iggy and Thompson, after the Cavs beat GS, in the previous finals, but it's not OK for Curry to poke fun at Lebron after his team returned the favor this year?

LeBron is the best fucking player on the planet, coming back being down 3-1. Of course he has the right to do that, you petty GSW shill.

Do you now know how hierarchies work, or what? LeBron is the King, and everyone else in the NBA are his minions.

That's what makes LeBron and the Spurs so great, and people like Steph and Kyrie little pieces of shit.

If he's trolling he's been at it a long time now.

>I'm just saying - no one would've made fun of MJ nor Kobe like this and gotten away with it.

Muh Kobe and Jordan.

Except for the part where Kobe or Jordan wouldn't give a shit about being such an attention-whore that they would go out of there way in the post-finals interview to state how they're getting out of the limelight, after losing, for a long time, only to go nuts posting shit on social media the day their opponent, who beat them in the finals are having their victory parade.

Lebron is such an over-sensitive little bitch, who has no business being compared to Kobe OR Jordan.

Draymond aside, nobody on the Warriors was saying shit. LeBron was the one who had the 3-1 cookies and wore an Ultimate Warrior shirt. It's bantz, get over it.

Lebron isn't the King. Durant proved he was better than him in these finals.

youtube.com/watch?v=F80PTmRkRjI

>It's bantz, get over it.

It's not "bantz". Its a direct shot at someone who's better than they are.

Take all your "bantz" on the court, not outside of it outside the presence of the person you're attacking.

Are Warriors fans this dense?

Lebron isn't better than they are. He's 1-2 against them.

>Do you now know how hierarchies work, or what?

Yes. The Golden State Warriors are the current Kings of the NBA. They beat Lebron's team within 5 games and nearly swept them after going 12-0 through the finals.

You're probably one of those dicksuckers who sent letters begging Adam Silver to change the rules about teams teasing their opponents or their fans.

Playing with a much less stacked team dragging Kyrie and Love there.

Warrior fans are just sensitive and passive aggressive, which is why they don't get why people who like LeBron are mad. Grow up, faggots.

Yes, and LeBron is the King of the NBA right now - which is why all the cameras and criticism is on him all the time.

No one is going to remember Kyrie or Steph after this era is over, but everyone will remember LeBron

>Much less stacked team

But if he's the best, he should be able to beat them. If he can't, then he's not the best. Durant is.

>Playing with a much less stacked team dragging Kyrie and Love there.

A team Lebron hand-picked vs. a team built through the draft and trades.

Considering Kyrie and Love carried Lebron's ass last post-season and was the main reasons they won game 7 (from Kyrie's shot and Love locking Curry down at the end), you seriously need to get Lebron's dick out of your mouth and respect he men that he himself needed to play with to beat GS.

He did...game 4. And on Christmas

Really, the Warriors have only won 1 more game against the Cavs this season. Which means they're virtually tied.

Uh huh

That's why Kyrie and Love made the finals (or even playoffs) before LeBron got there, right? Stupid faggot.

These gymnastics

THIS, LeBron did all his trash talking on the court RIGHT in Steph's face and he didn't do shit about it because he's a pussy beta millennial, now that the Finals is over he tries to mock the king with his team mate because he's a passive aggresive bitch lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM

Tell that to Cowherd.

>No one is going to remember Kyrie or Steph after this era is over

Except for the Cleveland Cavaliers, since Kyrie is the guy who literally won the city their probably only ring ever, since he hit the game-winning shot. As an aside technically, Akron would do well to remember Stephen Curry, since he was born in Akron and brought them their first championship in 2015.

>That's why Kyrie and Love made the finals (or even playoffs) before LeBron got there, right? Stupid faggot.

Yes. If memory serves me correctly, you Cleveland shiteaters would never shut up about Kyrie and Love being hurt during the 2015 finals being the only reason GS won, so, again, you ungrateful, two-faced Bronsexual faggot: please respect the men who your adored Lebron James chose to play and win with.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhfmXbmKR1Y

Oh, so THIS didn't happen during the finals this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3McVLh6Ew&t

Sure, I'll respect the little kid who shit on our team, our hometown hero and our city.

Grow up.

All I want to see is LeBron and Curry in a 1 on 1 fight. On the street no weapons. Let's see what happens to the passive aggressive mullato

Curry cooked Lebron in the finals this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClLAQVNFxQ8

Fuck Cowherd and the retards who being spamming that millennials threads for over 2 years on Sup Forums.

>Grow up.
>Posting Cowherd

You first.

>All I want to see is LeBron and Curry in a 1 on 1 fight. On the street no weapons. Let's see what happens to the passive aggressive mullato

Why so Lebron can just flop all over the place like a little bitch, like he did to Draymond this year?

>If I ever see Curry on the street, I am beating the fuck out of that skinny, twig Uncle Tom fuck. Lets see where white people will be to stand up for him then.
Then go fucking find him big man, don't be a pussy, make the effort.
>Man I'm gonna kick this bitches ass if I ever see him, btw I'm moving to Europe.

LeBron is 6'9
Steph is 6'4

Gee, who's going to win that fight?

Cowherd echoes the sentiments of every non-Warrior fan.

Curry shitting all over Lebron when he's healthy, compared to last year where Lebron is literally only able to trash talk AFTER orchestrating another player's suspension after crying to Adam Silver.

Lebron is a fucking faggot and the underage fucks who worship him need to fuck off back to their hugbox Reddit.

I'm sure LeDickriders will find something to cry about from this video.

>Akron would do well to remember Stephen Curry, since he was born in Akron and brought them their first championship in 2015.

Aside from being absurd, this isn't even true
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Share

>height mattering in a fight
How do you even know LeBitch knows how to fight?

>Gee, who's going to win that fight?

Curry, because Lebron won't fight and would literally spraypaint "Nigger" on his own private property to deflect attention from the prospect of his team losing.

It didn't help and he still fucking lost.

Lebron made a dumb video, Curry is making a joke about it. I guarantee that you're a million times more triggered than Lebron himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YxwpEK-RFM

youtube.com/watch?v=aTle44gJfXs

>Lebron is a fucking faggot and the underage fucks who worship him need to fuck off back to their hugbox Reddit.

Shannon Sharpe, Colin Cowherd, Nick Wright, Marcellus Wiley, etc. are all underage?

They all feel the same way.

Size doesn't mean everything in a fight. Mike Tyson routinely KO'd guys who were considerably taller than him because he's a fucking manlet. Honestly though, both of these guys are soft as shit so they never would fight if they met on the street.

No one cares about what niggers think. Their opinion is worth as much as an animals

More like 6'7" and 6"2, NBA players always measure heights with those big-ass shoes on.

Over half of the league grew up with single teenage moms.

Well Spic, logic goes if one person is bigger than another, he'd beat him in a fight.

Most of the black community can't relate to Steph, who grew up with a father who grossed $42.8 million over his career.

>Most of the black community can't relate to Steph, who grew up with a father
FTFY

It's different when someone is being self-deprecating and someone is being openly mocking

those are hacks that are shook now that their hero is being exposed every day

literally OBSESSED with race

>I'm just saying - no one would've made fun of MJ nor Kobe like this

oh please, the not only shit talked them, they said far worse things than what Steph is saying. I would give anything to get audio of Gary Payton shit talking Jordan during the 96 finals.

>Curry making fun of the Lebron Challenge is out of line
>making tombstone cookies is fine though

Like Lebron throwing a party where he had tombstones with Curry's name on them? Is that the kind of openly mocking you're talking about?

>Most of the black community can't relate to Steph, who grew up with a father who grossed $42.8 million over his career.

Most of the black community can't relate to James, who grew up being called the Chosen one and literally abandoned his home two to win rings in Miami, which resulted in them burning his jersey en masse, only for them to welcome him back, so he can go 1-2 in the finals, within 3 years, as he prepares to abandon them again, while trying to shift the blame on another teammate--who literally closes games for him and helped him win a championship.

Black communities should be thankful to not be able to relate to a snake ass bitch like Lebon Janes.

Yeah, Lebron would never do something so petty after winning a title

I guess the point is that Lebron was born dirt-poor to a single mother who was addicted to crack. A lot of blacks can relate to that.

How do you uneducated Mexican fucks not understand the difference between what LeBron did (and can do because he's the best player in the NBA) and what Curry did (passive aggressive shit)?

How is that not clear as day to you?

Samefag

Where is Curry trashtalking millennial?? As usual Curryfags just change the subject

Different because MJ always won and all his opponents have the utmost respect for MJ

Curry has no respect for LeBron, so LeBron gives him no respect back.

They're all from reddit, they spew this same horseshit

>Where is Curry trashtalking millennial??

Exactly. Curry has more class than Lebron.

>lebronfags actually worship a proven loser and think nothing negative can ever be said about him

>thinking respect matters in a meme sports league based around celebrity status.

It's one thing when a player like Tim Duncan or Kobe talk shit to LeBron

But players like Curry and Kyrie, who aren't proven winners, talk shit? What the fuck is that shit.

Lebum fans are mentally ill. This thread proves it

If he gets shaken by trash talk from allegedly inferior players then it is his own fault for being mentally weak.

>A proven winner loses five (5) finals

>They're all from reddit, they spew this same horseshi

Anyone defending Lebron James on Sup Forums in 2017 is either underaged or from Reddit, because Sup Forums has always loved shitting on Lebron for being a piece of shit.

The only time this didn't happen was during 2016, and that was only because of Golden State were the champions and on a 73-9 run into the playoffs.

If you're a fan of Lebron James after the 2016 finals, then congratulations. You're a bottom-feeding Bronxsexual. The shit with Lebron and his fat goon getting Draymond suspended should be enough to show you what kind of person Lebron is outside of the rules of the game.

Then so is Colin Cowherd, Nick Wright, Marcellus Wiley, Shannon Sharpe, etc.

People only hate LeBron because he's the best. No one hates a player like Ty Lawson because he sucks and is irrelevant.

LeBron is so great he evokes an emotional reaction, like MJ did back in the day and Kobe and Tom Brady.

LeBron just needs to knock someone out or slap the shit out of an opposing player. I guarantee you all of the disrespect (from players, at least) would stop overnight.

yes

>Respecting the architect of the decision
>Respecting the man who choked away a title for the heat
>Respecting the man who went back to Cleveland because they drafted Kyrie
Ishy diggy muh niggies.

>act like drayboon
>somehow this will make people respect you

uhh?!

>Kyrie,

The Closer for the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The man who won Lebron his own champion, in Cleveland.

The man who's half of the reason Lebron didn't win in 2015.

The man who Lebon James, in pass-aggressively, trying to blame for them not winning the 2017.

Respect Uncle Drew you ungrateful piece of shit.

>Colin Cowherd
>Nick Wright
> Marcellus Wiley
>Shannon Sharpe, etc.

Being Bronxsexuals is a disease, where one of those men literally sleeps on Lebron James bedsheets.

I'm convinced that these threads are just blatant forms of bait now.

>But players like Curry and Kyrie, who aren't proven winners
Curry has 2 NBA titles, how is he not a proven winner?

Yes, exactly.