What do you think of school uniforms?

What do you think of school uniforms?

Every school in the UK has a uniform and I think it's a good thing.

mine were ugly as fuck

Mine was just black blazer, trousers and blue tie

VERY sexy. but i think the reason is some retarded class issue which is just nonsense like they cant tell class from behavior and accent

School uniforms are for class societies.

i remember when TATU was still a thing my school introduced exactly the same uniform for girls.

They're great. Most parents dress their children like degenerates and teenagers worry about their appearance excessively without them.

The ones on our public schools are awful
And they are only used until middle school, unless you go to another awful technical high school for retards that don't make it into the UNAM or IPN high schools, those 2 don't use uniforms.
But my school had ones semi ""japan"" inspired if you can say that so they were kinda cool
They ditched them the year I got out of middle school for a cheaper simpler design, a shame.

I like them a lot.

They reduce class conflict and make kids into good worker ants

yeah this
plus it's a reminder that students aren't in a social club but in an institution. like convicts, military and bluecollars

Good, makes sure people won't accidentally wear something as autistic as cargo shorts

Who pays for the uniform?

I miss getting to wear my high school uniform, it was aesthetic and I hate having to wear different clothes every day. Also girls wearing school uniforms are qt as fuck.

dumb concept for dumb anglos

glad I could just wear whatever I'm comfortable in

I assume taxpayers do

Parents, and if you're too poor to afford them the school will give you them.

How much are the uniforms

>force children from every class to wear the same clothing at the school
How is this class society?

$40?

It's hot but it's stupid

because they think it bans the social difference between a son of minister or son of peasent goin to same school, but it's ruined by the fact that those rich kids go to school in rolls royce.

only correct answer

Hot

Son of a minister would never go to the same school as the son of a working man though

Don't remember, and it would vary from school to school anyway. All I remember is that the school woolen jumper was like $70 which is pretty expensive. But you were allowed to wear cheaper stuff bought outside of the official school store.

>rich people not going to a public or grammar school

lol

>Grow up in such a common working class area that our school uniform is a polo shirt
>Not a blazer or shirt in sight

Kek

I checked on google and found their twitter. It's not changed in 10 years except... they introduced new different coloured polo shirts! Woohoo! Meanings unclear at this time.

My school was actually pretty diverse, you had people who would brag about their parents being doctors and engineers alongside people who barely scraped through on welfare.

Dumb parents

True, no idea why you'd sacrifice your children's education for thousands of dollars when your combined income is like $500k per year.

lmao @ you're cunt

top left madchen going full sieg heil while little timmy in the bottom right tries something closer to a regular roman salute

>>Grow up in such a common working class area that our school uniform is a polo shirt

is this a working class area thing cause my highschool was the exact same thing and also grew up in a massively working class area

only recently in the last 2 yrs did they change to blazers and tie but people still don't even wear them lul

Private schools often have polo shirt, swater, and some dressing pants for men and the same but skirts for women with an optional of pants during winter
Public schools on the other hand have no dress code, save for kindergarten and primary school where you have to go with a white coat. The president that made education obligatory and spread it across the country said that poor kids would grow an estigma if they had to show up with dirty old clothes, and coats were cheap and available

I don't think the plebs can be trusted with ties. Might strangle each other. And shirts and blazers? Pfft what are you a posh wanker? Get a load of blazer boy here where's the range rover poshboy?

Ironically the middle school I also attended which literally backs onto the same field as the aforementioned poloshirt school wears shirts and ties. I liked that uniform much more (except in summer).

>Might strangle each other
my school's new ties are clip ons lmfao

>high school

Yep you were underclass scum

confused my school's actual title was community college

does that make it any better lmao

no.

Should be Academy

its turning into one, its getting tied to united learning