So who is really gonna pay for the wall?

So who is really gonna pay for the wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Does-Mexico-have-a-wall-on-its-southern-border
snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala–Mexico_border
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/29/cruz-trump-tell-nyt-release-comments-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

canada

irving barr

Rhymes with 'Texaco'

Charles Koch

Immigrants trade their labor on the wall for citizenship, therefore greatly reducing the cost.

Liberals

your mom

No one.

It is an idiotic proposition that stands a 0% chance of ever materializing.

>wanting a wall that falls down in 7 years

nah

Mexico. Are you fucking deaf?

canada

The Mexican Jews
Its gonna cost you several million dollarydoos of tax payers tho.
Mind the backdoors.

America ....they will never get their money back

Let's say Mexico does end up building the wall.

Wouldn't it fall apart immediately?

>inb4 Mexico pays U.S. to hire American workers at American union construction worker rate to build the wall -- Mexico would go bankrupt before even 20% of the wall is built

We take money from Mexico and build it not the Mexican government

M E X I C O !

How?

Full invasion of Mexico to install American tax collecting regime on Mexicans?

PROTIP: If the wall is going to be built it will be in the Southern border of Mexico.

Why?

Because it's cheaper and smaller on size and it would settle all the problems between both countries.

I can already see the Mexican politicians convincing Trump and he will agree with this.

Tacoland or ask everyone to verify their social security numbers to find the 11 million illegals and force them to build it.

Just put a minefield it's cheaper

mexico

No ones going to pay for it. Like a maxed out unpaid credit card. Mexicans will build it though, maybe even a few republicans will volunteer.

What are boats?

THIS IS A SLIDE ATTEMPT
DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT SAGE

→ →

→ →

That's a good idea my mexican friend.

All we need to do is invade Mexico and drive the spics south where they belong

eva longoria has some cash lying around

This is what my dad is going to do.

When he becomes President of the United States, he's going to ask Mexico and the U.S. for volunteers, construction workers to help build the wall. Their payment (for illegals and Mexicans) will be American citizenship. He's also going to pay for part of it out of his own pocket with his construction firms. This whole "Mexico is going to pay" thing is partially true. The United States and it's citizens won't be paying a cent. Trust me.

He knows what he's doing for Christ's sake. There's going to be a border, I promise you.

Not only do I want to mention that you can go under, over, and around a wall, I'd also like to mention that there currently isn't a wall along most of the border and people travel underground anyway.

The only thing a wall would do is give people a false sense of security that the border is being protected (while hundreds pass under it daily).

Illegal go home

You're joking right?
Cubans already have a hard time making 500miles and you want those south south americans to travel half a hemisphere?

Oy vey, have you not been paying attention the past few months when it's literally been explained a thousand times?
TRADE. DEFICITS.

>takes a small loan of a billion dollars from the mexicans
>''what loan? i never had any loan, i never said that.''

You already have a wall on your southern border idiot

tell that to the israelis and their walls

This

We don't have one, you uninformed retard.

Border control has sent us hundreds of blue prints and maps of where the most common tunnels are underneath the borders. The plan is to fill up as much of those up as we can with cement. There are a few problematic tunnels in California that are an issue but we have sappers and explosive technicians that will deal with that.

10 FEET DEEPER

Their wall is just a tad smaller genius

part is built.

the other part comes from seizing the illegal money that mexicans send home to mexico.

FPBP

THIS IS HOW THE WALL WILL BE PAID FOR

to busy funding hillary

Home depot has literally said they will build the wall. Look it up.

Are you retarded?

Instead of building a costly wall, I propose this:
>California south of SF/Oakland(so we can keep Silicon Valley) is given to Mexico
>In exchange, all people living in the US illegally are rounded up in a massive effort and sent to California.

Are you?

except there is no wall between israel and egypt

>ever giving land back to Mexico
>being this cucked

Schlomo Goldberg

You have a wall separating you and guatemala

It's 90 miles to Key West Florida from Cuba not 500 miles

California is a huge drain on the country and is already full of Mexicans anyway.
Plus it hurts the Dems' ability to win nationally if California is gone.

Show me pics of this.

There isn't going to be a wall. He's going to flip on the wall like he flips on everything else he says

I'm sorry...you think others can't be dug? I'm not sure what your argument is, except maybe some childish belief that "filling up the holes" means the problem is taken care of.

here you go, still confused?

TEXAS

Technically the wall has already been paid for. Congress approved the construction of a wall in the past but never finished it because it was never their intention to finish it.

It's a liberal meme that we can't afford the wall or build the wall. They don't believe in American greatness or ingenuity so to them this is an impossible task. In reality, building a wall will be easy and compared to most government bullshit, it will be cheap.

>Because it's cheaper and smaller on size and it would settle all the problems between both countries.

No, because you shitskins would still get in. Also your southern border wall and security is a joke. People just pay the cops off and they go right through the front gate.

That looks like the southern US. Guatemala is jungle.

quora.com/Does-Mexico-have-a-wall-on-its-southern-border

snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala–Mexico_border

Now fuck off, you retarded leaf.

Donald admitted to the NYT on secret tape that he won't really build it.

LYIN' TED

ppl thinks that usa is not gonna do it

but, you know? chinese great wall is 3 times us-mexico frontier

Link to tape? I want to listen

We find them and we keep filling them. That is how security works.

It's actually more South Americans than Mexicans nowadays but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Nobody. Anyone who thinks an actual, brick and mortar wall is going to be built is retarded. Trump included.

Don't get me wrong, I wish a physical barrier were feasible, but it isn't. I'm hoping he will just beef up border security and punish illegals e.g. making safe haven cities illegal, making it unlawful to offer in-state tuition for illegals, etc.

Why isn't it feasible?

I don't think anything is gonna be done either.

This post is a slide attempt.

Ignore the anti-Trump propoganda. Keep up this discussion.

“I call on Donald: Ask The New York Times to release the tape,” Mr. Cruz told reporters. “And do so today, before the Super Tuesday primary.”

“It is either false, and if Donald didn’t say that to The New York Times, then he deserves to have this cleared up,” Mr. Cruz said. “The alternative is that it is true — that not only did Donald Trump fund the Gang of Eight Rubio-Schumer amnesty effort, not only did he give over $50,000 to five of the eight members of the Gang of Eight, but he actually now is telling The New York Times editorial board pay no attention to what I’m saying on immigration, because I, Donald Trump, don’t intend to do anything.”

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/29/cruz-trump-tell-nyt-release-comments-immigration/

Find the audio yourself,,,

The problem isn't really Mexicans and it never has been
Mexican men used to come across alone, work for a while, and go home until we trapped them on our side by tightening the border.
The real problem is central Americans coming through Mexico who intend to stay forever.

Mongols still broke through it is why

>Cruz bullshiting
>reliable
Yeah okay.

Good thing Mexicans aren't Mongols.

The Great Wall of China is 13,171 miles long and the US Mexican border is only 1,989 miles long. That is nearly 7 times longer than the US Mexican border AND it was built over 2,000 years ago (220–206 BCE). Fuck off if you think we can't do the same thing Chinks did on a smaller scale thousands of years ago.

China didnt have AKs back then

The cartels in lost business

We don't have that kind of cheap slave labor nor will thousands of deaths be tolerated while building a wall like it was in your picture.

I don't get, why build a wall if they can build a canal like the Suez canal?

It would prevent the drug dealers that dig tunnels to pass through the border.
It could be used to navigate too. In a case of war it would be usefull to the warships

Its the price of two aircraft carriers...

We have modern technology instead, which is far better.

Why the fuck does this idiotic argument exist? It doesn't fucking matter; you can pay construction workers fair wages. The wall doesn't need sacrifices to be built.

So you saying it's bullshit and there is no proof. That's what I thought

>>Great wall of China
>>Built by the Emperors of China over thousands of years
>>Cost massive amounts of money
>>Didn't stop any Mongols

Well gee, looks like history is repeating itself again.

Why even bother with a wall. Who knows how many mines we have already made and paid for just sitting around. Just spread some around and you won't even have to do the whole border.

Mexico, through political coercion and taking a cut on transfer payments to mexico.

It will be built by americans, paid by mexico

>Mexicans are Mongols
>We don't have modern construction equipment
>The wall is an insignificant portion of the US budget

>bullshit
>Conservative Christian brought it up

NOPE.

I trust Ted over Donald any day.

And much more expensive

Wall is israel, built in under a year, stops palestinians every day

well gee, looks like history is repeating itself

And it totally worked. nobody ever got passed it.

Pic unrelated

A highway on top of the wall would be more feasible than a nearly 2,000 mile long canal.

Abuelas

Their children will no longer be able to provide for their needs from the states.

It will be the only 'real' human tragedy from all of this. Fuck this rounding up 11 million nonsense. Each and every one of 'em has it coming.

But the grannys will be sad, and have a difficult time living to see grandchildren grow. This will be sad for everyone.

Only some American Latinos will be building that fucking wall and taking care of granny just fine with a paycheck from Trump.

But that's only if he wins.

Israel don't give a fuck about shootings palestinians.

Americans are a much more soft people than Israelis

Mongols used the Juyongguan Pass to invade China dip shit!

Our debt is literally meaningless at this point, no one in the US really cares.

not when trump takes over