I want to wear a Joy Division shirt

I want to wear a Joy Division shirt.

How many times do I need to read the Wikipedia page and how many of their albums and other releases do I need to listen to before I can do this? Do I need to know the band members' names?

Also, the same thing but for The Misfits this time.

FOr misfits: you do have to know the main dude and the story of how he left/joined the band (I don’t know it)
For joy division: you just have to know he had epilepsy and then you can Segway into talking about that one Pokemon episode

know the band members, the name of all songs on unknown pleasures and know at least 2 other albums and you should be fine
also there has to be some evidence of you listening to the band at least 3 years before

Know the backstory of every member, every track in the catalog, the production techniques used on every track in the catalog, every instrument they ever used, watch “Control,” listen to early New Order, suck the dick of Martin Hannett, then kill yourself.

my brother showed up wearing this this past thanksgiving and didn't even know a single fucking song. why do so many people do this wtf

There’s only one other official album you mongoloid. Still is a compilation of unreleased material and An Ideal for Living doesn’t count.

Dont give a fuck about what people think?
Most people are going to see this and not give a fuck mu is just elitarian as always

became a big fan before I even knew Sup Forums and JD memes, bought a shirt, got memed, don't wear it anymore
life is tough

yeah i don't have this shirt but i wouldn't even wear it cause it screams "please think i'm cool" and that's really uncool desu

>not knowing Substance and listening to New Order

my favorite song is no love lost, is it obscure enough to wear the shirt?

already know all that give me something hard plebs

Just don't fucking do it.

Know the Joy Division Discography.
For Misfits listen to everything w/ Danzig because all else is trash

try one of these maybe?

woah hey guys

Just wear it you pussy

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. What other band shirts are cool?

The only people who will scoff at someone wearing a JD shirt are the kind of faggots who browse Sup Forums so I wouldn't worry about it user.

You have to be familiar with Closer, Unknown Pleasures and Love Will tear us apart. Maybe be able to list a top 5/10 of their songs. The only member you have to know is Ian but the others would help.

This one

just be careful, you'll get a lot of pussy wearing this

Superior new order shirt coming through

Saved pic related in a previous music shirt thread months ago and these ones are all pretty cool. Especially the Boris one.

giv long season shirt

Is this shirt acceptable? Will I get cool boy points?

You've just revived my love to music shirts, where do you all even buy them?

Not mine but iirc the user bought some through redbubble while some like the isolation shirt, the slayer shirt and the nazi punks shirt are from Supreme and Undercover so those are probably pricey.

segue*

I would wear that, even though I only have a beginner's knowledge of JD and only know one song by heart (you know which one). I have several musician/band shirts, but I always know something about them, I wouldn't wear a shirt for a band I'd never heard.

>once
>1
>lead singer
>dunno bout misfits

For the Misfits just make sure to mention to anyone who wants to talk about your shirt that Samhain is the best Danzig related band. Your credibility will remain intact.

What if I only got into Misfits in the post-Danzig era and mainly care about Doyle because I have a completely hetero attraction to fit and aesthetic men who play guitar?

is that a bunch of happy cats :D?

THeir Discography is only 2 albums & an EP you pleb.
Stop being such a lazy normie & Listen to Them over your stupid mumblerap pop dance bullshit.

>nazi punks fuck off
fuck you dude

Not as much as this.

I actually don't know much about the band, the was just my wild guess.

I'm actually listening to new order right now, that's pretty unsettling