Why are Americans on Sup Forums so mean?

Why are Americans on Sup Forums so mean?

>me: Haha American, your sports suck
>American: We are a superpower while you live in a shack eating SOPA. Your mother raised you with prostitution money. Your pregnant sister got zika. Your brother that owed money to drug lords got shot while I was writing this and I probably have AIDS now after replying to you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfK-sOOQ0iU
independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016-ryan-lochte-robbery-gun-lies-swimmers-brazil-police-us-olympics-committee-response-a7198661.html
cbsnews.com/videos/ryan-lochte-and-the-worst-lie-in-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>7-1

insecurity

our sports do suck

YOU NOW REMEMBER 7-1

you get used to it, it's another culture, they just can't into banter

Non-Americans like you and need to fuck off of Sup Forums already, or at the very least stop making inane meta threads. Also stay the fuck off of Sup Forums. Fucking subhumans all of you.

look at what they're doing to poor trump
the guy tries to make america great again and americans mercilessly bully him in return

a very mean nation those americans

You post on Sup Forums and I'm the subhuman?

The only posters I see ass subhumans of this site are the Burger ones.

>posts on Sup Forums
>calls other people subhuman
kek

I like the ones who get really mad at soccer and project their latent homosexuality onto it

there's a lot of sexually frustrated teenagers on this site. you have to learn to pick the ripest bananas.

Like americans?

Shut the fuck up and get back to picking my coffee beans you piece of shit

I might be the one who owns the coffee plantation.

Please go back to Mexico Jose. ICE is closing in.

I liked you until that last part. Unless it's exclusively Bale and Bane posting.

maybe because they were touched as kids would explain a lot also why they'd be here

>forgetting uncleBenposting, anything star wars related and vinceposting

Jews, blacks, illegals, and self hating whites bully him
Dont you worry, real America isn't as noisy but we're damn strong. You're always welcome here Hans but I bet Germany needs you now more than possibly ever.

>watch nigger sports
>post on Sup Forums
The irony is that you're the subhuman.

Communications

>You're always welcome here Hans but I bet Germany needs you now more than possibly ever.
Cringe.

>this post
Just reeks of r*dditor r/thedonald faggotry.

Can only mean one thing.

>Might

Im obviously not american, but for what its worth I thought brazil was dope as shit when I went to visit a friend there

>the cocaine is unbelievable and cheap as fuck
>sexy bitches everywhere, and they all love white dudes with blue eyes for some reason
>the community my buddy lives in has its own private security or police force, because apparently Brazilian police are corrupt, but it basically just meant we could do whatever the fuck we wanted as long as we didn't leave the gated community, but if we did a car full of armed guards would follow us and keep us safe
>helicopter rides wherever the fuck we wanted
>got to stay in my own house on his property where some guy was told to do whatever I wanted and bring me food and booze and stuff

The only thing I dont really get is how expensive electronics are there, when I went there iphone 4's were like $2000. People would fly to the US to get phones/laptops/etc because the cost in the US+plane tickets ended up being cheaper than buying it in Brazil

>The only thing I dont really get is how expensive electronics are there
Dumb protectionism. They put a lot of taxes on them.

you're a degenerate druggie

Invasion.

if you think all brazilians live like that you're fuckin retarded. you can have that in any country if you're wealthy.

Because you monkeys literally mugged one of our Olympic athletes and made him pay a ransom to the police to get back home. Fuck you favela apes

Idk what this is but it may be a dank Sup Forums meme. If not im sorry

god damn i forgot about this
why is hueville such a 3rd world shithole

Didn't he say he lied?
youtube.com/watch?v=hfK-sOOQ0iU
I also have never robbed anyone.

Didn't they establish that he had made the whole thing up?

Yeah it's a dank meme from there sometimes there are sports threads on Sup Forums but usually not

doesnt make sense to me, the country would probably bring in more money if people could actually afford to buy stuff within the country.

This was like 6 years ago, I haven't done coke in a really long time

obviously not, but we still went to beaches, markets, bars, clubs, etc and it all seemed like a really good time. No I wasn't hanging out in the favelas really, but I dont really go to the project/ghetto areas of my city either. Im just saying brazil isn't all that bad, you can find good and bad anywhere if you look for it

He lied
independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016-ryan-lochte-robbery-gun-lies-swimmers-brazil-police-us-olympics-committee-response-a7198661.html
cbsnews.com/videos/ryan-lochte-and-the-worst-lie-in-history/

Can't trust am*ricans, it seems.

Nah thats one of my /k/ ones

Here have a /r9k/. Dont got there but this made me laugh

cringe as fuck
Loathe yanks

>Feigen stated that he paid the fine of approximately $10,800 to a Brazilian charity in order to get his passport back.[53] He also stated the court initially proposed a $31,250 fine and 15 days of community service. After he rejected the offer, the judge increased the amount to $46,875, but Feigen's attorney negotiated the final amount.[35]

>All charges mysteriously disappeared once the Americans had shelled out 6 figures to a Brazilian "charity"

Really eeks my ook

Here's a Sup Forums meme

>you can find good and bad anywhere if you look for it
>spent his entire vacation in a gated community
kid you've got a lot to learn about the world. do yourself a favor and stay out of brazil.

Not everywhere is like those places you see on liveleak. At least where I live isn't and I don't live in a gated community.

stop trying to lure absent minded white people to your deathtrap you disgusting pickpocket.

>we still went to beaches, markets, bars, clubs, etc

not so good at reading eh?

I've also probably seen more of the world than you ever will. Just because some parts of something are shit doesn't mean the whole thing is shit. There are parts of Chicago that are more deadly than the middle east where active wars are taking place, Detroit is a literal impoverished 3rd world city. Does that mean they're indicative of your country as a whole? Does east hastings in vancouver, or the north side of winnipeg mean all of Canada is a drug infested shithole?

No, do yourself a favor and quit talking about shit you obviously dont understand

Soccer is better than concussionball anyways

Your mother raised you with prostitution money. Your pregnant sister got zika. Your brother that owed money to drug lords got shot while I was writing this and I probably have AIDS now after replying to you

Damned gringos are getting smarter. I learned English specifically for that purpose.

Which is your favorite idol, Sup Forums?

too many brazilians on Sup Forums lately

You're mistaken. They are all me.

more deadly than the middle east? you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. there is no entity in america nearly as prolific as the taliban and islamic state. willful combatants like chicago gang members don't mean anything compared to civilian lives. that's a completely different kind of situation. some countries have a culture of crime and disregard for authority that seeps into every city. you're not safe anywhere in those countries, even if it might seem like you are during your very limited visit.

That's just other people. I only do it when niggers start shit.

Seriously though. You shouldn't come here. It's a violent country that's true but it's like there are the bad places and the not-so-bad places. I happen to live in a place where it isn't so bad but it isn't a big place. I'm just telling the truth.

Can you tell us some places you would not go?

I'm sorry about your sister