PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10496814
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb-ImqpcLa8
channel9000.net/stream/cspan2/
youtube.com/watch?v=uc7EcuqVhPE
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633074/They-Ted-Cruz-partisans-NeverTrumpers-talk-staging-delegate-coup-July-torpedo-Trump-Republican-National-Convention.html
nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOVEMENT

146 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

fuck awoo spam

Go here

Fuck off Diego, nobody told me they were making one.

>mfw a trump pokemon

I think he's talking about the thread he's linking cancuck

No he's talking about this one. By the time I had it posted the other one was already up, so I redirected.

Don't appreciate being called a shill when I was only trying to help though.

WE NEED A TEMPORARY BAN ON ALLIGATORS UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

I gotcha fampai

awoo~

I appreciate your help canadafag.

Heres OC from kikebook. If any user wants to shop it into a twitter post "My Trump hat finally arrived today!" etc you are cordially invited to do so

Reminder that Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

Noice

Which one, Diamond or Silk?

its a problem with their ideology folks, they want to destroy our way of life

CAN WE SEND A MESSAGE TO TRUMP ABOUT THIS GUN BAN BULLSHIT?

I LOVE HIM BUT HE NEEDS TO KNOW JUST HOW BAD HE FUCKED UP RIGHT HERE.

#NoGunsNoTrump

What's wrong with your car, user?

Posted this in the last thread but I just wanted to further the discussion.

So /trumpgen/ what do you think of this theory? I don't think Trump has any intention whatsoever to reintroduce torture (or expand it), to kill and target the families of terrorists, or to ban them from owning firearms. I think its all tough talk just to keep ISIS on their toes.

Trump constantly berates the media and the administration for admitting to military weakness and military plans (specifically for pulling out of Iraq) because it "sends signals" to our enemies. So instead Trump, knowing that ISIS and other potential enemies are watching, decides to go full brutal and says that he will murder and torture ISIS and their families in order to defeat them.

Another hint might be the Pershing story; he has to know by now that the Pershing story is indeed a fake story. But again it sends a message to ISIS and other radical Islamic groups that Trump would consider swift and brutal action against them irregardless or international law to wipe them out.

That or he does want to go full Deus Vult on ISIS. If it is this former idea though it would be extremely hard for him to keep up the ruse entirely, the minute he says "yeah I just talk tough to keep ISIS on their toes" the jig is up and the intimidation tactic fails. If this is Trump's actual scheme I think it's genius.

Has Trump ever said anything about a Canadian wall? Do you think he knows we need one?

So how is the public perception of Trump today generally?
Has Russia's DNC leak been big news?

Dumb non tech savy person here

how do i search the archives for a specific image name/phrase?

why not both?

>oooh yeah gimme that dickin' baby
>mmmhmmm
>oooh yeah just like that
>das right

It doesn't appear as though the Homocaust is causing as much of a run on gun sales as Sandy Hoax did. Still very easy to find AR15s in stock and for sale all over the web.

Gonna find that prick Gator. Brb, senpai.

>Over 100 IPs posted last thread
>Only 13 votes

Vote for top anti-trump poster here:

strawpoll.me/10496814

That "favorite/worst shill" poll needs to be updated with the Australian that's been spamming "Trump wants to ban guns he lost my vote" the entire day

HE DIDN'T FUCK UP BAD AT ALL RIGHT THERE

Daily reminder for >muh NRA people.

Forgot to vote.

Lynette wins.

>Has Russia's DNC leak been big news?
Not really, no.

add to OP

Trumpbros on Hannity 6/15/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb-ImqpcLa8

thats ages

Tell me something Sup Forums...

Trump is down in the polls, everyone acknowledges that, it's just a matter of how much stock one puts in those right now.

Trump is light on policy, everyone acknowledges that, it's just a matter of whether one believes he has the judgement to flesh it out later.

Trump has horrible numbers among minorities, everyone knows that, it's just a matter of whether or not he can turn that around or lower their turnout.

Trump is unsavory to most women, everyone concedes that, it's just a matter of whether he can somehow appear more safe and bombastic down the line.

Trump is hated by the elites in both parties and in most professions, even the military, it's just a matter of... Actually, he's not turning that around no matter what.

Sup Forums is getting raided all the time, Sup Forums goes down on a near daily basis, Facebook is obviously against him, as are the tv and print media, and now the top of r/all is flooded with anti Trump memes trying and successfully stifling his largest online base. And even Scott Adams is admitting that the persuasion "racist" play is a highly effective bit of confirmation bias working against Trump and even being reinforced by him.

Every metric stinks now, but we're supposed to believe it'll somehow get better, because "he hasn't started on her yet!" while the evidence shows that Trump hasn't even started on himself yet.

I'm not seeing a lot of winning here, people. I'm seeing a lot of concrete signs of impending defeat and nearly nothing pointing in the opposite direction. The inability to pivot is actually hurting Trump because that's what people expected and what it now seems is above and beyond his capability.

And before you yell "shill", you should read Clinton Cash and Shillary should rot in jail. But deep sixing her would not erase Trump's severe problems as a Presidential candidate.

Trump's the best in the race. Problem is, he's still below what people expect. He's not on the road to victory.

Why tf would gays bond with sandniggers AFTER an ISIS agent killed 49 of them?

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
channel9000.net/stream/cspan2/

please respond/clap

I'm worried the globalists are prepping the public for election fraud. Trump will win but all the normies think he's doing terribly thanks to the media. They'll be able to rig the election without any public backlash because everyone is expecting a Clinton presidency.

>banging one
>other one roots you on
>keep swapping this
WHERE'S THE r34?!

Oh.

Okay.

O'Reilly a shit, what else is there to watch /trumpgen/?

Man you tiny dicked drumpfkins really love anime. Is it because you can't get a real woman with all of the racist and sexist shit you spew.

Guys, what did he mean by this?

Mental illness.

I'm not going to listen to Democrats whine about guns for privilege points.

Made some OC. Doubt it'll do much good though.

>spamming

smash that motha fuckin button

I get that. The problem is that what he said is completely unambiguous. He's considering a gun ban, and in the stupidest possible way to boot.

If he was really committed to 2A I dont see how it could even cross his mind to consider it.

#NoGunsNoTrump

>Just won gay voters
>Now losing the Gunfag votes

maga

youtube.com/watch?v=uc7EcuqVhPE

Anime.

Am I wrong, Satan?

>losing the gunfag vote

Was there suddenly a better candidate for the gunfag vote or something?
user please.

MAGA
A
G
A

And most of them will be the True Conservatives that were just at the testing stage too.

Trump better pull a miracle out of his ass or he's fucked.

Is this going to be the epic new favorite anti-Trump pasta?

>Man you tiny dicked shills love /trumpgen/. Is it because you can't get a real woman with all of the obsessive compulsive shit you spew?

They'll vote Trump if they show up. I too am slightly worried they won't show up

I couldn't take it after the fuck from Virginia with his banning guns is just like banning libel and gun violence is annuda shoah.

FRIENDLY REMINDER WHEN LOOKING AT POLLS

latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
>Polls may actually underestimate Trump's support, study finds
>DECEMBER 21, 2015
>The analysis, by Morning Consult, a polling and media company, looked at an odd occurrence that has cropped up repeatedly this year: Trump generally has done better in online polls than in surveys done by phone.
>Their results suggest that the higher figure probably provides the more accurate measure. Some significant number of Trump supporters, especially those with college educations, are "less likely to say that they support him when they’re talking to a live human” than when they are in the “anonymous environment” of an online survey, said the firm's polling director, Kyle Dropp.
>experiment confirmed that "voters are about six points more likely to support Trump when they’re taking the poll online then when they’re talking to a live interviewer,” said Dropp.
>The most likely explanation for that education gap, Dropp and his colleagues believe, is a well-known problem known as social-desirability bias -- the tendency of people to not want to confess unpopular views to a pollster.

Oh, so the gunfags are going to vote Hillary now?

Stop being worried. We're already viciously voicing our opposition just to his speculation so I don't think he's going to actually propose anything significant if at all.

They'll never learn

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>still no one responds

i know one of you can tell me

REMINDER - The convention will belong to the true conservative.

They're still at it! Ted Cruz partisans and 'NeverTrumpers' talk about staging delegate 'coup' in July to torpedo Trump at the Republican National Convention
Former Cruz New Jersey director calls for 'revolt' at the convention
Another top Cruz backer wants 'everything on the table'
Neutral conservative radio host Hugh Hewett wants the RNC to get Trump out of the race to avoid a painful loss to Hillary
Plotting comes as leading Republicans fume over Trump's comments about 'Mexican' judge

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633074/They-Ted-Cruz-partisans-NeverTrumpers-talk-staging-delegate-coup-July-torpedo-Trump-Republican-National-Convention.html

With threat of Hillary, I don't think they'd abstain.
The Bernie base will be the biggest group abstaining.

This too.

No, not yet, just talking, may not go anywhere, need to try banning the muslims, and INVESTIGATING people on watch lists, and putting them at the front of the line when they buy a gun

Good lord the daily show is like listening to ironic shitposting on Sup Forums

BUT WHY WOULD HE EVEN CONSIDER IT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE?!

The problem is that even if he backs off, we now know he's not 100% committed to 2A.

That is FUCKED UP.

I get that too. The problem is that what he said is not completely unambiguous. He's considering a gun restriction for the stupidest people.

Since he is really committed to 2A I dont see how it could even cross your mind to question it.
#VoteTrump

As Republican Donald Trump roils the GOP establishment with controversial comments like his remarks about 'Mexican' judge Gonazalo Curiel, prominent former members of Texas Senator Ted Cruz's campaign team are publicly calling for a 'revolt' at the GOP convention to strip the nomination away.

'Our delegates have an obligation come July to do what's right for the Republican Party, not just anoint Donald Trump,' Cruz's New Jersey state director Steve Lonegan told CNN Tuesday.

'I would love to see a revolt,' Lonegan continued. 'And what I'm seeing right now, it's time for the Republican Party to get some backbone and stand up against this guy.'

'It's time for a #DelegateRevolt!' he tweeted this week. Other members of Cruz's team have been calling for similar tactics.

Trump will cry a river ahahahahahahaha

BTFO

kek

Delete system 32

It's not pasta, and not bait. I wrote it this afternoon.

I've yet to recieve any argument that I'm wrong. Because I'm not. I'm just describing the current situation. It's not good for Trump. Everyone knows that. The only difference with supporters from everyone else is they're expecting it to get better.

So was I. I was expecting Trump to begin polishing and looking more 'presidential' in the runup to the convention. That is not happening, and there's a not insignificant portion of independents that are scratching their heads and wondering if Trump can be formal at all.

'I think party ought to change the nominee,' Hewett said on his radio show Wednesday. 'Because we're going to get killed with this nominee. I have never said. that i waited until after the primary was over. I stayed Switzerland to the end,' he continued.

'The Republican National Committee needs to step in and step up and talk to him about getting out of the race,' Hewitt added.'They ought to get together and let the convention decide.'

Otherwise, he warned, Hillary Clinton will win the presidency and the Republicans could lose Congress.

'She's gonna be president unless Republicans change their nominee. When the dust clears we will have lost the House, we will have lost the Senate, we will have lost governorships.'

GET OUT DONALD

>Drt1cNIg
>DrtI NIg
>dirty nig
fuck off, dirty nig

Political strategy fags, what can Trump do to win this election? He's had three bad weeks in a row now and fucked up the Orlando shooting response beyond repair. What now?

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD
OR I SACRIFICE THIS RAT

>watching the daily show
>ever

why?

Sure it is. Can't wait to read it tomorrow.

Why the balls are you even a tripfag?

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

>the stupidest people.

If 30 kids dead to A FUCKING WHITE MALE didn't kill the guns, religion of peace killing 50 gays won't.

Is this the epic aussie bants I've heard so much about? Pathetic. Also you have a trip, how adorable. Going to save you the disappointment just tell you that your "god emperor" is going to lose.

>Homocaust
Holy fucking kek.

God damnit we had two really good threads with minimal shilling but now they're coming out in force.

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU.

The leak of the DNC oppo research and donor files, what's your thinking?

Is the DNC behind it all? Is it Russia? Or is it this Guccifer 2.0?

Imo, Wikileaks said yesterday they have a fuckload of files on the DNC, and this is their hand being forced. They are behind the leaks because they want to try and gain control of some of the narrative before Wikileaks btfos them.

Pic unrelated

Understood.

REV UP THOSE TERRORIST ATTACKS SLEEPER AGENTS.

Also, I don't know how many times people have to repost this link about the NRA thing

nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

Remember, Trump is meeting with them to discuss the Gun-NoFlight ban.
Also remember, they can put in writing that the reason behind the NoFly would also come into play.
GunNuts, Chill the Fuck out and Trust in Trump