Why do mass shooters never kill anyone important or relevant, but just random nobodies...

Why do mass shooters never kill anyone important or relevant, but just random nobodies? Why give your life to shoot people you barely know or care about?

because there's no such thing as mass shootings

Omar was a lumberjack, he mistook the faggots for trees.

GABBY
I
F
F
O
R
D.
S

THIS IS A SLIDE ATTEMPT
DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT SAGE

→ → →
→ → →
--

Because they are, by and large, mentally ill.

The 99.99% of sane gun owners don't commit crimes.

Because these are not political acts.

Kill yourself faggot

Because important people aren't easy targets.

Because they kill between 2 and 4 people per 10 million per year and the vast majority of people are not important to the country as a whole.

Randoms are easier to kill.

Plus, lots of people are motivated by trying to beat a high score.

Important people generally have men with guns who protect them.

because most of them are employed strategically for government purposes, and the few that arent are mentally ill and thus not thinking logically

someone could go out tomorrow and walk within five feet of any presidential candidate, usually without even having to approach a metal detector; mass shooters dont exist, but gubmint plants certainly do

THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVERT OUR ATTENTION

THIS IS A SLIDE ATTEMPT
DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT SAGE!!!!!
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, PEOPLE

>there is only one thread on Sup Forums

That's what pathetic faggot Eunuch homophobe clamdiggers do

Found the FAGGOT!!!

They go for soft targets on purpose. That's why there has been only three mass shootings in places that weren't gun free zones since the 80s when sprees started to take off because of the SSRIs they pump these idiots with.

It's too bad they don't try to take out somebody who actually deserves it, like George Soros, but that would be very difficult to pull off.

Found the SHILL!

What the fuck man

If I would go full hero in someone, it would be against Soros.

At least Sup Forums would praise me.

Mass shooters are usually angry autists, that's why they never kill a important man.

I just think that if you are going to swiss cheese somebody's liver that person ought to be pretty important to you in some way. Do you think the gay club shooter knew some of his victims and has some specific beef other than being a gay islamist? People are saying he was a regular at the club.