IT'S HAPPENING! ECONOMIC COLLAPSE SOON!

GET IN HERE Sup Forums!

GOLD IS ALMOST AT $1,300 AND SILVER IS ABOUT TO HIT $18.

THEY KIKES CAN'T SUPPRESS IT ANY LONGER WITH THEIR MONEY PRINTING.

kitco.com/charts/livegold.html

kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html

IGNORE THE SHILLS THAT WILL DEFEND PAPER BACKED BY NOTHING!

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-03/its-official-moment-canada-has-no-gold-reserves-left
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate black people

>tfw sitting on bitcoins, price keeps going up
feels good man

Kek'd

THE SATANIC KIKE BANKERS ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO STOP GOLD FROM GOING PAST $1,300.

I REPEAT THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENING THAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

CUMMY IN MY TUMMY UGUU~~

What about bitcoins?

>TFW sitting on gold and silver bars and blanks

Hang onto your butts boys, I'm about to be more rich.

Feds decided to not raise interest rates in June.

I went long on Gold Miners today and made a decent profit.

>IGNORE SHILLS THAT WILL DEFEND PAPER BACKED BY NOTHING
>posts the paper "price" of gold
which side are you on

Well if you want to explain how the price going up will cause an economic collapse go ahead, but the only thing that will is if a nation with a lot of trade makes a gold backed currency and or becomes the new Petrodollar.

S H E M I T A H

The day is near, but expect Deutsche Bank to collapse first.

13rd

What happens to bitcoins when noone has electricity? Gold and silver last forever.

You can't eat gold coins you fucking moron

There won't be another reserve currency to replace the petrodollar. We're watching the collapse of globalism.

Well BTC has been sky-rocketing in the past month.

bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd

If only bit coins were a physical precious metal

It goes up from here on simple revision to the mean. Gold has a 5,000 year history, which is considerably better than that Jew paper you slave for every day.

oh boy another one of these threads
time to filter

I think ammo might be the future currency.

You're right, eating paper is a better alternative.

Thanks for the bump

later, fag

Do you honestly think the electrical grid is going down? Precious metals are awesome. Bitcoin is awesome too, they can all coexist as forms of sound money.

People will be trading ounces of silver and gold for ammo and arms

This thread is a cock tease

but alas no cock.

Isn't is glorious though!

Brexit
Trump
Le Pen

It could all be so glorious. A return to national pride, tradition skills and culture.

It's just so beautiful, I'm not even going to cry if it doesn't happen, I'm only going to laugh at the unholy devastation you will be inviting.

Its not going to happen.
We are in too deep.
There is no going back until its all over.

It is a possibility that the grid will go down. The kikes will doing everything they can to destroy our remaining wealth.

BUMP

Bitcoins have a 6000 year history and are better than gold in every, metalfags

>There won't be another reserve currency to replace the petrodollar
IF, the Brits deliver on Brexit and the EU collapses.

They are planning to collapse the global economy in order to fool the masses into accepting a "global currency" with the promises of preventing future crises.

Theres no economic collapse, the inflation is because of Soros fucking with the market and buying a shittton of gold. The prices are gonna come down soon again. But not before Soros sells all his gold again for massive profits.

Ya see when you have that much currency in the market, doing shit like putting 60% of yer US market currency into gold, causes bull movement. People panic and start buying thus driving prices up. When prices have peaked you then dump all your gold for massively obscene profits. Rinse Repeat. He and other billionaire investors do this on a regular basis with various markets.

kek

its precisely another form of control..

remember gold is a NON-PRODUCTIVE ASSET and you cannot eat gold!

This image is actually really good

Most straightforward way to invest in gold and silver? For someone with a spare AUD$2,000 and little experience in finance. I've been recommended eBay and pawn shops so far

bump with relevant pic

There will never be an economic collapse with the kikes running our banks.

Hey Pete

Perth mint.

Just go to an authorised seller.

You can get 100% authentic bullion bars straight from the mint.

Guranteed by the government.

Bullion is the cheapest in dollars per ounce.

Gold is one of the biggest scams I swear. Preying on the old and financially illiterate who don't understand what's really at work here. Soros and other speculators crest their own market movement to fuel excitement in gold prices rising, and then shill endlessly about how safe gold is supposedly.

Protip, at the end of the day gold is just a shiny yellow metal. If the apocalypse happens you're better off having invested in MREs and 5.56 NATO rounds. Gold won't do shit for you. And when the apocalypse doesn't happen you were also shit out of luck making anything off your gold holdings. Because again, it's just a shiny yellow metal. It won't make you a dividend, it won't open a new factory or post record profit like companies you can own stock in. It will just sit there.

I hate fags and jews

I've been investing since I was 18 years old. I'm a 56 year old man on a Wednesday evening. I work on Wall St, maybe you've heard of it? I have a portfolio that is 8 cubits long when you write it all out, and I've got so many zeros in my bank accounts (yes, that's plural) that I've lost track. Money is literally nothing to me. That's wealth, my friends.

Why am I not working right now, you ask? Well kid, when you get this rich sometimes the work works for you. Get it? Probably not, but whatever.

Anyway here's the deal. Shit's going down. All the financials. All the non-profits. They're all going down and most are going to be bankrupt. It's time to listen to me. I've worked with the most advanced algorithms known to man. They were designed in a joint partnership between my firm and IBM. They run all day, everyday, on computers more powerful than those that can play chess. Trust me, this isn't child's play.

So, you're probably looking up at the screen with tears in your eyes, aren't you, kid? You probably want to know what you can do to prepare yourself. Well, listen up, kiddo. Buy Chinese gold and bury it. Buy rare earth metals and stuff them under your mattress. Invest in mobile apps and withdraw as much money from your banking accounts as you possibly can. In the New World cash will rule everything around you. You're gonna need envelopes. Buy water. A lot of water. Store it in drums and distill it. Food will not be a concern but water definitely will be, and you need to prepare accordingly.

So, why tell you all this? Why take a break from my busy day to share this knowledge with anonymous posters on an anonymous image board? Well, I just care. I lay awake thinking of each one of you and the pain that is about to befall you. If I can convince even one of you to prepare for the madness that is to come, I'll sleep easier. Don't do it for yourselves then, do it for me. Trust me. You don't want to get caught with your pants down on this one, kid.

Gold is the most conductive metal that doesn't corrode....A better theory is that some electronic is about to hit the market that needs a non corrosive conductive metal to operate

Dam should have followed my intuition and bought silver a few weeks ago

BUT THEY'RE ALL ACCUMULATING GOLD NOW!

SO EVEN THE SATANIC KIKE BANKERS KNOW IT'S INEVITABLE NOW.

Is he a jew?

Gold>>> virtual digits in a bank
> le apocalypse
Not habbenin. Decay, decline, gated communities

That's very different than what most people who shout about buying gold are talking about. You should buy shares in a gold mining company, or the electronics company you think or know is doing research in that.

Most people will just physically buy gold bullion and then stash it in a safe, the least useful thing you can do with it. They're not trying to be commodity traders either, they bought into the hedge against inflation meme.

Why the fuck are financial happeningfags so obessed with buying gold? In the event of a true happening where everything collapsed financially and the world delved into chaos, wouldn't people want to be trading for stuff like guns, ammo, water, and canned goods as opposed to shiny gold metal?

>mfw sitting on a big pile

I bought some back at the peak, didn't want to be wrong so dollar cost averaged all the way down.

Looking good now. Well above average cost basis.

The dollar won't crash because it's not in anybody's benefit for it to crash. You have to be fear-mongering ignorant to take yourself seriously. What a joke.

You very well might as well go to to be taken seriosuly

You are talking about from a survivalist WWIII scenario etc. which I could debate pretty well in favor of gold.

That being said, I do have to disagree with you. Gold IS a solid investment except 1: You should never have more than 20% of your total assets invested in precious metals, and 2: Never buy high. If yer patient the price always dips waay back down and you will be able to purchase precious metals at their lowest point. Also of note the lowest point after a peak is almost never below the lowest point before a peak. Thus making gold and other precious metals a very solid investment, PROVIDED that you buy smart. They will always have a decent value to them in the markets.

The three G's of investing that my pappy always told me were Guns, Ground and Gold in that order.

Guns, cause if ya can't defend yerself and yer ground yer pretty much dead.

Ground, always in demand and much can be built/grown on it.

Gold or any other precious metal. Actually I'll even say what is now known as lead bullion (ammo) as viable.

>Internet is given up to the UN
>UN bans bitcoins

>Power grid goes down/EMP attack
>But please, I have bitcoin on this Hard drive, I just need to buy some water.

>wouldn't people want to be trading for stuff like guns, ammo, water, and canned goods

The stuff they'll be trading for all that is Gold, moron.

They are numerous case studies of currency collapses to back this assertion. In fact, it's be an absolute oddity if the fallback wasn't gold (possibly including silver and other PM's as well)

I was talking about what the rich people who are making a run on gold are doing.

All I'm saying is that gold is not just a shinny rock it has a very unique property

Oh but that is wrong. We don't make anything anymore. However many dollars they all have, there's nothing for them to buy.

but if the whole world is in total chaos, and you had survival equipment, why the FUCK would you take shiny metal in exchange for vital supplies to make sure you don't die?

just bought muh silver last week :)

that picture is stupid, whoever made it doesn't understand the concept of currency. money has always just been a voucher, a certificate of value, the fiat system was just the removal of redundancies because there was never any gold in the federal reserve in the first place.

Just buy yen

It was at $40 something 3 years ago. It has got as low as $14 and has stuck around $16 for the last 2 years. Nothing is happening.

I can appreciate that gold prices usually seem to move opposite of stocks and bonds, as fear grows in one investors will usually flock to the other. Thus you minimize through diversity of assets.

But I really do find gold overrated. Sure, it will gradually increase in value over a long enough time, like everything else. But it's not a productive asset which has been mentioned before. My preference for investing is in blue chip stocks.

Big, safe companies which are as likely to collapse as the u.s. government. Up or down, I get steady 2%-5% dividends which compound on themselves. You can't beat getting more money simply by having money in my mind. Whereas you cannot realize profit from gold until you sell it.

Because the total chaos doesn't actually last that long, it never has.

Then gold shows its use as a compressed form of wealth during the reestablishment of order.

Gold will be really valuable when everybody's dead and the entire planet is irradiated - that's my investing strategy.

A FUCKING LEAF

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-03/its-official-moment-canada-has-no-gold-reserves-left

youre a booster. and 1300 an ounce is stable. shut the fuck up

During the total chaos you're just as likely to get robbed or murdered as most people. But you can minimize that risk with an armory.

You know what's even better to starting civilization over again than a big pile of gold? Being a warlord with a lot of guns.

but then if you're trying to re-establish law and order, is the guy that has pretty metals gonna control everyone, or is the guy that has a bunch of guns and bullets? pretty sure in a state of discord like that, the principle of "i have a gun, so im in charge" is likely to reign supreme

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Yeah but the real pay off is after the collapse into the rebuild when it'll be like a million a piece in 7-10 years

this guy gets it

Noone ever said to NOT buy guns.

Your order of priority should be

Guns/ammo > food/water supply > Gold/Silver > Small stash of cash

But to discount gold completely is dumb.
Once you get past the initial chaos, the rule of violence is mostly over.

Well true if you are talking about stable long term investments, but I was talking about using volatile bull market conditions to profit. I was essentially just expounding on the old adage of buy low sell high, and why precious metals sync up pretty well to that concept unlike other some other commodities.

Actually the best strategy for the apocalypse is owning a vault full of drugs that you can use to kill yourself in a pleasant overdose - there's literally no point to surviving anymore if the world's over, retards

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

This. USD price means nothing. What if it goes to $50,000/oz. Do you sell? Why? Paper is worthless then

If the grid goes down your gold will be useless, i can just write about this product is so important for you guys think of the storm water and spit to extract it from the books

F P B P
P
B
P

You zerohedge faggots say the economy is going to collapse at least twice a month.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

How are Black people responsible for the economic collapse when they never got jobs in the first place?

I've been holding a lot of yen on the spot market - I'm comfy

Irrelevant to thread but ok...

If shit gets to the point where nobody has electricity gold is just as worthless, you'd be better off with bullets, medicine, and canned food.

Equilibrium price for silver is 16.50. This little metal bubble is just a side effect of domestic terrorism and a down week.

I'm not saying the dollar won't eventually collapse, but it won't be until after the election. (Being suppressed full stop to get Hillary elected.)

Do yourself a favor and hold off a few weeks before you decide to buy metals.

IF BREXIT HAPPENS GOLD WILL BE 1500

DO IT LADS, THE JEWS LOSE POWER AS YOU DO

>77425700
All useful idiots hold blame

I'll give you 3 guesses

Give me your gold-shekels Pete. I don't have any gold :^(
Yes

Hah!

>been waiting for 7 months to see if silver drops before throwing $1,000 into rounds

bleh

Actually it makes perfect sense.
Money and currency are not the same thing. They have similar values except one. See if you can find it

Just shot up another $40 or so today. Now at $732.

Every day of my life, I say to myself "If only I had invested everything I had in bitcoin when I first heard about it in 2010, when it was $15 per coin".

Oh well, I have some now. Gonna ride it all the way to the moon!

If bitcoin were valued equivalently to dollars, each bitcoin would be worth over $500k given that there are $12 trillion in the M2 money supply and only 21 million bitcoins can ever be created. So bitcoin still has a lot of potential to climb

I just buy rounds. Rounds are silver pieces minted by private mints. They aren't backed by governments, like coins are, but who cares? I'm only interested in the metal. The premium you pay for government validation isn't worth it, tbqh senpai

In the US I buy from JM Bullion as they have good prices