If communism is so bad

Then how come the USSR developed better spacecraft and satellites than capitalist America? I thought capitalism was the best system for developing new technology? Pic related: the Soyuz Capsule which is the currently the only way to get to the ISS, developed in 1960's Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_First_Circle
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_space_program#The_Germans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS A SLIDE ATTEMPT
DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT SAGE

→ → →

→ → →
--.-.------..........

Built by Germans

The funny thing is, the American one was also built by Germans

It's basically Germany vs Germany in the space race

And here is the Mir, at the time it was by far the most advanced space station in orbit. Oh and it was launched by he Russians too!

Umm... No it wasn't lol

Pure autism. Reported for spam.

Read In the First Circle by Alexsandr Solzhenitsyn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_First_Circle

Its like we never went to the moon. Right? Amirite? Right? Right? Amirite? Right? Right?..

Retarded burger

Uh dude

SpaceX

How is going to the moon more impressive than building the first satellite and space station?

Space x can't bring people to the ISS

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

He creates the plans for the Americans which were then stolen by Russian spies, it's pretty common knowledge

Hmm read that whole article and didn't find anything saying Russians used his plans to build the Soyuz. Could you show me the part where it says that?

>Only good things USSR developed were fields they were in direct COMPETITION (capitalism) with another country.

WEW

>I thought capitalism was the best system for developing new technology
>the Soyuz Capsule which is the currently the only way to get to the ISS, developed in 1960's Russia
>developed in the 1960s
It isn't new technology. It's 55 years old.
Are you retarded?

>they developed satellites
>this means that the quality of life in communism is very good

I'm seriously considering moving to plebbit, I can't handle the consistently dumber ideas on Sup Forums anymore.

Are you actually retarded

Just Google space race
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Race

Literally all of it is built off of German engineering and design for both sides

Christ, why are Americans so retarded

Right and since then no country, communist or otherwise has made something actually new for space.

You faggots are all low-info goyim. The ISS isn't even real.

Define "better"

R.I.P. sweet abyssal prince

:'(

UH, the space shuttle came out in the 1970s and was arguably better than soyuz. I understand the shuttle isn't in use any more, but why should the americans have to keep innovating and spending our money when the russians will let their dictators spend their money on it?

Are you retarded or just a Russian?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_space_program#The_Germans