What is the most common format for vidya in your country not counting mobile games ?

What is the most common format for vidya in your country not counting mobile games ?

>uk
PS4 with a cheeky bit of fifa and cod with the lads haha

>canada
Eksbawks with a cheeky bit of fifa and cod with the lads haha

CSGO and LoL

normies all play fifa and rocket league, the aspies play CS;GO and LoL

a good amount of both groups play overwatch

A cheeky bit of overwatch?

GBA

>What is the most common format for vidya
and in english?

Vidya means videogames

no one says 'format' instead of 'platform' for video games fucknut

format would be disks/cartridge/virtual etc

physical media

generally people hate dl garbage

I thought they were interchangeable, anyone everyone knew what I meant the Polish poster is just being rude.

Autism sim computer setups. Maybe not autism sims, but in my teens I only knew one guy with an old Playstation and one guy with a Gamecube, everyone else and including those two played on computers.

overwatch on console is more normie than watching eastenders every night

rei >>>>>>> asuka

I thought Playstation was king on the continent, how do you play a cheeky bit of Fifa or UFC on the couch with the lads?

I understood what he meant

delete this

Playstation is king in regards to consoles, but computers aren't counted as consoles. People who care about playing Fifa with the lads will have a Playstation, but I only know one on second thought.

>spen
Same as the you lot really
Also that french poster is right

How does the clutch work on a sim? Is there any resistance, do you have to slowly let off in first, can you stall it? How the fuck do you simulate a clutch?

How normie is gaming in Germany? In the UK pretty much every lad under 30 owns a console and plays online shooters and sports games, PC is usually for the super hardcore though and has a bit of a stigma for being "nerdy."

Not him but PC gaming is fairly common. It may have something to do with consoles having a negative reputation, counting as "toys" which you use to waste your time with while a PC is something that you use to do valuable things that educate you, etc. which is why parents are more likely to buy the latter. Also, games are heavily edited in Germany and on PC it's much easier to run imports and patch content back in.

Interesting to see how gaming is viewed differently in different places, thanks for the answer.

>how do you play a cheeky bit of Fifa or UFC on the couch with the lads?
Only fuckwits do that.
Never post on this site again.

>Autism sim computer setups.
I got a CH Products setup with Fighterstick, Pedals and Throttle for my flight simulators.

cheeky bump

Tbh most people on europe play on pc expect for brits

PC with the latest and most shittiest f2p and normie shit like CS Go and Fifa.

>fifa on pc

>____ with a cheeky bit ____ with the lads haha
I have figured out the elusive key to British banter
I will rule the waves now

Mobile with a cheeky bit of candy crush