Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYaLhhJswcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good pop music and she isn't a media whore so that's nice

i like when people were trying to leak that nude picture of her for money so she just straight up posted it on her twitter

1000 Forms of Fear is one of the best pop albums of the 2010s

my gf told me Sia's an ex-crackhead and she has to keep her true identity secret or her old crackdealer cohorts will come and kill her. that's why she cuts her hair like that.
any truth to this?

No, because the hair gimmick is just some dumb visual gimmick, she has shown her face before.

I don’t think Sia Kate Isobelle Furler is trying to keep her identity secret

she's done performances with her face showing dude

>tfw she will never release an album as good as 1000 Forms of Fear

you callin my girl a liar?

No, she probably read it online and thinks if it's written online it must be true. So I'm calling her stupid.

The only reason why she does this is because she is fuck ugly, and she understands that her music would not be anywhere near as popular if she showed her face. She does make very good music imo.

yes

come say that to my face lil bitch
stfu fag its cause shes and ex crack head proteccting her identity

yeah yeah stay mad

your girl is a slut

Shite

i just took 30 breathers so im not gonna pound your ass tonight but keep on the look out and dont post dumb shit
your girl is a drawing

She is just really ugly. no more to it

this is acting was good though

>Onlysee
Haven't heard.
>Healing is Difficult
God awful cheesy early 2000s trip hop
>Colour the Small One
Masterpiece that most fans won't listen to because they only give a shit about Chandelier
>Some People Have REAL Problems and We Are Born
Some pretty good 'indie' pop albums, a lot of great tracks on them.
>1000 Forms of Fear
Her 'breakthrough record'. Maybe a bit overrated but still very good.
>This Is Acting
Horrible in every way. Maybe 2 or 3 salvageable tracks and they come at the tail end of the album.

ok sorry

>check archive
>almost no music shared

y u hate pop, moo?

Colour the Small One is her best album. One of the best downtempo/pop albums ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYaLhhJswcI

This man is correct.

great taste, Colour the Small One is so underrated. It's sucks that such a popular artists best work is basically an afterthought.