Talking to Chinese guy

>talking to Chinese guy
>he says lots of Chinese men are now finding wives from Vietnam, Thailand, etc. and bringing them back to China partly because of the women shortage but mainly because women now have much higher standards and have become materialistic

I thought only white men did this en masse, but apparently, it's global. Does your country have this phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SWwhEaFmSno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chinese are materialistic as fuck

No, you can still get a decent wife for 10 chickens.

>that pic

HOLEY WOW!

my tongue would get tangled just trying to talk to her

>tfw 8 chickens short of an Argie wife

thats a thing. chinks have done anything like that
western chink media just has covered all the shit up

>not raping her

This is why we're always one step head of you guys.

Chinese have been doing this for a while. It's because of the one child policy and the subsequent infanticide/abortion of females. Now Chinese women are in short supply and even more materialistic and exacting in their standards than they were before.

now I know where lithuanian flag comes from

A solid 6/10, what's so good about her?

yellow fever gives an automatic +3 to any asian girl's 10/10 score
so she's a 9/10 to that guy and a 6/10 to you

watch this, half the chinks will me masturbating furiously until death thanks to the one child rule.

youtu.be/SWwhEaFmSno

The gender imbalance will hopefully cause civil unrest in China and maybe a revolution

Wooah... so this is the power of yellow fever. I wish I've had something like that, a lot of 5/10-6/10 Asian girls like me, but they are just not good enough, considering whites are just automatically more attractive except for some rare cases.

or increase incredibly the number of homos in both countries.

It's already beginning.

you're probably a 10/10 to some asian girls because it works the opposite way, too.

It's true.

lmao o lordy

Oh, please. Why do you have to do this. Hurr this obviously hot chick is hardly worth looking at durr. She has a perfect body, the face is personal preference, but objectively pretty. What do you gain from playing stupid? Do you think everyone else assumes you're some hot, rich Russian oligarch who only fucks 999/1000 and we are the stupid plebs who would fuck "such an ugly chick".

Ivan, please. Just please.

>polluting your gene pool with southeast asian monkeys
disgusting desu, at least they could import north koreans or something

The problem is that white and Asian brains are both socialized from childhood to recognize and evaluate the features of their own race. For this reason, they percieve attractiveness in other races in peculiar ways.

Viets are really similar to chinks and different to their neighbors iirc

I said nothing bad, Hans. She's just mediocre and nothing else.

understandable i guess, since russia's filled with pic related

Not everyone is granted a refugee status that gives them a green light to rape, Mehmet

ivan is right this girl is literally above average here.

you know nothing lad

cute 9/10

>talking to Chinese guy

i.e. a compatriot

>foreign women latching onto chinese men is chinese being materialistic

Huh it's almost like everyone loves money

t. Island chink

Every ethnic group's brain is like that lol

>tfw no rich chink girlfriend

North Vietnamese are sometimes more Chinese than southern "Chinese".

9 times out of 10 racial dynamics are really just economic dynamics. The neo-colonial "white god" phenomenon of Western expats lording over poorer Asians is replicated when Westerners go to poor white countries like Ukraine or Russia. Similarly, affluent Chinese and Japanese tourists behave almost the same as white Americans when visiting Vietnam or Thailand.

And I got a rich Chinese grill that seems to be liking me. She could get all the Chinese guys, but some how decided I was a good choice.

Koreans are doing the same thing in the Philippines and Thailand, thanks also to the Kpop craze. They basically act like the worst kind of sexpat, and probably have more bastards per capita than waito piggus.

god damn the secret was revealed

Yes

Fuck. Where would Americans go for this?

>the face is personal preference, but objectively prett
You're objectively dumb.

It's a supply and demand question. The more skewed the sex ratio the more power women have. That is why they push for economic migrants, they are mostly young men so adding them to the existing pool of young men increases their "market value".