twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sent ;)

user... i....

Wait, let me post my email: [email protected]

?

what.cd is dead, and you killed it.

join mutracker instead my friend

sent ;)

user, you should never beg for invites and use your own email address in a public internet forum. You are now /marked/ and can never join private trackers ever.

I didn't get anything dude

resent ;)

somebody send this guy an apooloo invite

How the fuck am i supposed to get an invite then?

Wtf still nothing, even checked spam

Is that a music trakcer also? If so please send invite

someone should tell him.

hey brad, I sent you an invite. don't fuck it up.

KEK

sending now, 15%

well you could have taken the interview, except you begged for an invite on not just a public forum, but Sup Forums of all places, and /marked/ yourself.

Wtf does 'marked' even mean.

blacklisted

You're noted as a Sup Forums person. Slightest infraction and you're fucked.

fucked means, blacklisted from all private trackers, FOREVER

Lol you think I give a fuck? I don't even want to join anymore anyway. Seems like a waste of time

Great thread

they are a waste of time. whatever purpose they served back in the day is no longer an issue now

u sure trolled us hard, mister

I miss what :(

>tfw was away from the internet when what went down and I didn't get into any of the new trackers that emerged

p. sure at least one of them does interviews

Consider yourself /marked/ and canal banned.

What the fuck happened to mutracker?

I don't even know their name

exigo
xbtmusic
gardencenterstage
deepbassnine
baconbits
h4h
togethercheatingher
funsharingcommunity
soitgoes
intheshadows
wigornot
mmmm.hm
fakedoor.store
smoothnesspuma
retrowith.in

i have a what.cd account but i literally never use it.
it probably is inactive or some shit now. fucking dumb tracker, good luck seeding, faggot virgin.

what.cd is dead

interviewfor.red

Bad news bro

I'm glad what.cd is gone, it was full of the most pretentious motherfuckers on the planet. I hope every last one of them loses their precious 24bit flac collections in a house fire.

redacted.ch is the new what.cd

get in doing their interview (it's the same as the one what.cd had)
interviewfor.red

Nice sour grapes. The site is back with another name anyways.

>interviewfor.red

>use your home connection or you're banned forever
>your internet has to be really fast or you're banned forever
>kiss our staff's asses or you're banned forever
>use the wrong torrent client and you're banned forever
>suggest improvements and you're banned forever
>share something that's been shared before and you're banned forever
>request an invite and you're banned forever
>use irc channel during the interview and you're banned forever
>ask the wrong questions and you're banned forever

Could there possibly be a more pompous and egotistical community on the internet?

I mean it's the same for all private trackers really. Just use soulseek if you're having trouble finding n album you're looking for.

>use your home connection or you're banned forever
Only to register. If you want to use a VPN you have to notify staff first
>your internet has to be really fast or you're banned forever
Not true. I made it to Elite with a 100 kbps upload speed
>kiss our staff's asses or you're banned forever
Not really. You don't even have to interact with them.
>use the wrong torrent client and you're banned forever
Not really. Using a wrong torrent client just won't let you download stuff, and almost every popular torrent client is allowed.
>suggest improvements and you're banned forever
Not true. There are lots of suggestion threads and nobody has been banned for making one.
>share something that's been shared before and you're banned forever
Not true. You are allowed to share almost anything music related, regardless of where you got it from.
>request an invite and you're banned forever
Only if you request them on public forums. Getting one from a friend or from the interview is completely acceptable.
>use irc channel during the interview and you're banned forever
Not true. You HAVE to use irc to go through their interview.
>ask the wrong questions and you're banned forever
Not true. Nobody gets banned for asking questions.

>Could there possibly be a more pompous and egotistical community on the internet?
Sour grapes. It's thanks to this community that they have the largest archive of music on the internet.

Redacted.ch has stuff Soulseek doesn't. Even more, Redacted.ch has a request system where users can buy stuff you want that isn't anywhere on the internet and that you won't ever see on Soulseek.

So is there anything really special on what/red or is it just a meme? Like rare promo CDs, demos, or stuff leaked by label employees

>Like rare promo CDs, demos, or stuff leaked by label employees
Yes, all of those. what.cd even managed to leak stuff such as Microsoft's COFFEE (that's not even music).

>So is there anything really special on what/red or is it just a meme? Like rare promo CDs, demos, or stuff leaked by label employees
>The Radiohead song "These Are My Twisted Words" was added to the tracker on 12 August 2009. Fans speculated that the song had been leaked by the band itself and contained hints to an upcoming EP entitled "Wall of Ice." The song was freely released on 17 August 2009 on the band's website, similar to their release of In Rainbows.
You tell me.

Now I'm intrigued. Are instrumentals very popular on there? I love hunting for (real) instrumental versions of albums I like, and from my understanding they usually come from promo discs or label leaks when not officially released.

I know there are some, but I don't know much more since I'm not interested in that kind of stuff. Are you looking for anything specific?

Nothing specific, there are tons of albums I'd like to have if I were to find instrumentals. I may give the interview a shot just so I can look around and see what's there. I doubt I have anything unique to contribute myself though.

>I doubt I have anything unique to contribute myself though.
There is always a way to contribute.

You mean seeding or something else?

Seeding, yeah, but you can also contribute by transcoding stuff or just finding new stuff to upload (it's really not that difficult).

>. I made it to Elite with a 100 kbps upload speed
fucking how? Tell us son. You must have had to upload multiple terabytes to get there with all the seedboxes

Literally just fill requests.