/v4/ + friends

just three more nights and it's workweek again edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500587056348.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=omx66rFK5yM
youtube.com/watch?v=lcWGvYXtnKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_languages#Selected_cognates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_language#Comparison_of_Uralic_words
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_sound_correspondences_between_Hungarian_and_other_Uralic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansi_language#Comparison_with_Hungarian
youtube.com/watch?v=bA4n_GQ4fyI
youtu.be/U4pCRdCOCZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Andrzej Tadeusz Bonawentura Kościuszko

first for amerikuns dont have these

Spent most of the day at the lake. Didnt swim tho.

>tfw girls my age at the lake talked only about kids/pregnancy/weddings
>tfw still single

>

>you will never smell alena's feet
life is suffering

who is this semen demon

man im glad i dont have foot fetish

why is modern wow so trash
LK was the last good expansion

you grew up

anyone watching this cs major_? i have bet on IMT fuggg :D

get fugged

>tfw still no cobbledrop even with extra rounds and all those pauses

>Bahlsen has announced they will now make butter biscuits sold in V4 countries from actual butter instead of refined palm oil

Wew
Seems like you guys might get better food after all now.

they will win

Never heard of them, they probably don't even sell them here but based on what google shows they look like shit 2bh

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500587056348.webm

what the hell

I am Girl

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Hey Sławek, I'm glad you're here again. Got legit relieved. What will you do?

Also to that Slovak guy, I just watched Fack ju Göhte 2, it wasn't as comedic as first one but it was legit good/nice. I'd give first movie 90% and this one like 80% but really they're same good for me, just a bit different. It's really hard to build sequels on same story though, so they did great IMO. And there will be third movie around October too, hope they dont screw it up.

>see interesting video recommended by Jewtube
>oh well, let's see what the fuss is about (a terrible mistake)
>it's hosted by an actual, literal,WE WUZ American guy who's part Hungarian and has been to our country
>some factual info is completely wrong, such as questioning whether we're related to Finns and Estonians
>and the worst of the worst
>literally all the names of towns, places, foods, people are absolutely butchered and mispronounced beyond recognition
>Budapest was pronounced with an Anglo S instead of the Hun S, when even in capeshit movies they care enough to say it correctly

youtube.com/watch?v=omx66rFK5yM

I finished watching it 5 minutes ago and I still can't stop cringing, and periodically being overwhelmed with pure, unfiltered rage. Why is this allowed???!!!!!
As a side question, can Slavs tell when a foreigner is mangling Hungarian?

well i listened my whole life to felvidek hungarian speak and accent but i have heard that people here dont speak correct hungarian and ppl in budapest make fun of how they speak/cant understand some words

who /autism/ here?

7 1 lmao

Goor evening everyone. I'm finally here.

Nice,maybe I'll give it a try in the end,thanks for letting me know

>t. Maygar

Actually, is turanism and identifying with Huns and Avars popular in Hungary, or is it just a fringe belief?

>well i listened my whole life to felvidek hungarian speak and accent
Great! You're the perfect specimen. You have a rudimentary idea how Hungarian sounds. Watch the vid for a min or two. See if you hear something amiss.

>ppl in budapest make fun of how they speak/cant understand some words
People in Budapest are turbo cunts and basically the entire country hates them with a passion for many, many reasons, but their rude ass, arrogant behavior is one of the main ones.

>t. Maygar
delet this
You watched the vid, didn't you. I absolutely raged at that part.

>turanism and identifying with Huns and Avars popular in Hungary, or is it just a fringe belief?
About 20% genuinely believe in Finno Ugrism. Another 20% kinda accept, but can be easily swayed the other way. Another 59% knows about Finno-Ugrism and think it's a gigantic sham, and find the mere thought abhorrent and deplorable. They think we're really related to Huns, Turks, Turanism etc.
Then you have like 1% who are convinced we're related to Sumerians, Koreans or from outer space. No, I'm not joking. (ayy lmao)

Cannot watch it to the end. Another user, also exposed to felvídek magyar despite knowing none of it. It is unwatchable, cringy, "hey I am so funny" bullshit and a 5 year old Slovak child with no Hungarian exposure and severe retardation would pronounce those words better than them. That's all.

the way he pronounced Gyor is nothing like i have ever heard

lol dude wtf I watched that video like literally a day ago and I found it enraging in the same way. I have no idea how to pronounce Hungarian but I could already tell how much he was butchering it. I am just part slav but I definitely felt the butchering your language received there, I mean it's not even close. I guess that them being Americans really makes it obvious. I am subscribed to that channel and I really like it but in some videos are downhill.

yep let me know what you think of it whenever you decide to watch it

nice, but what did you do with that Poland there? eating up the duchy seems weird instead of just making commonwealth

look what i have done

this is power of Hellenic blood

>nice, but what did you do with that Poland there? eating up the duchy seems weird instead of just making commonwealth
i don't think that screenshot is actually me playing Poland, must have been AI

Watched rest of it, managed to persuade myself.

Water splashing and boots on St. Nicholas are not unique customs.
What is your position on the Uralic relation? In my opinion Hungarian is absolutely an Uralic language, I don't see why Turanists get butthurt over it, the Indo-European language family means our language is distantly related to Gypsy yet no Slovak nationalists sperg out over over that.

I think Hungarians should realize linguistic relation does not imply genetic relation at all due to language shift and the linguistic relation between Finnish, Estonian and Hungarian is the same as between Slovak and Bengali or Armenian, it is not like Slovak and Czech, of course you don't understand Finnish, I don't understand Icelandic or Bengali either, hell, even English is pretty damn far from Slovak yet they are all IE languages.

The thing with Uralic languages is that the situation is basically as if there were no other major IE languages but French, Bengali and Armenian, and Russian and German would be spoken by some tribe numbering 100 people each. That is the situation of Uralic languages today.

Also Finno-Ugric is not really a scientifically accepted clade anymore. It was thought Finnic and Ugric languages were still one language when the Samoyedic branch split off, but that is proving to be wrong - they split off at the same time.

It is only Uralic now.

I have 1000 hours in Skyrim which is a shit fucking game, so at least you spent them somewhat productively

no
I still want to play an mmo and I don't think it's tied to immaturity anyway
it's just impossible to enjoy the shit that is put out nowadays
>retail is a pointless, nihilistic RNG grind
>private servers suck ass because of the per-patch opcode randomization, forcing people who develop such servers to use the latest patch, which means you get ridiculous things like 60% base resil in 5.0 content
>world pvp and the community around it is completely dead ever since cata thanks to flying mounts
>everything is pointless unbalanced garbage in pvp
>pve in modern wow consists of re-running the same raid that everyone else has done already but on a higher difficulty with more mechanics
it's trash
through and through

>almost 1000 hours in one of these early access survival games
just kill me lads

>I have 1000 hours
you're like a little baby
on top of those, I had over 10000 hours in WoW

>I had over 10000 hours in WoW
where did you play?

Burning Blade Horde at first
but then I was mostly playing with friends for money

dobrou noc

>Hun S
Isn't it read like Budapesht?

youtube.com/watch?v=lcWGvYXtnKw

s=sh
sz=s

hun logic

i think i might be drunk

He is boring
A to ten śmieć

hello how are you?

Hi im very good
I think im gonna sleep soon
You?
Welcome to my thread btw

i'm listening to music and drinking beer, so can't be much better than that
thank you for opportunity to post in your thread

Yeah it was just so bad. I'm still traumatized. It's nice to have a confirmation at least SOME people will know we don't talk like that at all.

I'm in the 20% who kinda believes in the Uralic theory, and sees nothing wrong with Finns and Estonians. But I can see more similarities between Turkish languages and Hungarian than in my opinion can be chalked up to coincidence. So if some archeologists dug up some ancient artifact proving we're related, I wouldn't be surprised.
>Water splashing and boots on St. Nicholas are not unique customs.
You guys have that too? haha

I'll never understand Sup Forumstards' love for Putin
Apparently being authocratic is all you need to appeal to these morons

I caught Reddit from watching this

>Water splashing and boots on St. Nicholas are not unique customs.
Who the fuck doesn't do śmigus-dyngus?

>I'm in the 20% who kinda believes in the Uralic theory, and sees nothing wrong with Finns and Estonians. But I can see more similarities between Turkish languages and Hungarian than in my opinion can be chalked up to coincidence. So if some archeologists dug up some ancient artifact proving we're related, I wouldn't be surprised.

The thing is, Japanese has 60 percent Chinese words yet is otherwise a very different language. Hungarian has Turkic influence but likely no, or very distant relation by descent.

Apart from descent linguistics, there is also areal linguists. Bulgarian, Albanian and Romanian have almost the same grammar yet are only related through the IE group. This is due to mutual influence.

What really settles language families is regular sound correspondence. Certain sounds (letters) in Hungarian correspond to certain sounds in other Uralic languages in a very regular way. Look here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_languages#Selected_cognates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_language#Comparison_of_Uralic_words
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_sound_correspondences_between_Hungarian_and_other_Uralic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansi_language#Comparison_with_Hungarian

Some sentence with hunter-gatherer vocab (as Uralic split up around 4000 B.C):

Estonian: 'Elav kala ujub vee all.
Finnish: 'Elävä kala ui veden alla.
Hungarian: 'Eleven hal úszik a víz alatt.

The closest relatives of Hungarian are the Khanty and Mansi languages. However, even those are as distant as Baltic and Slavic languages as they lack the Turkic, Slavic and Germanic influence that influenced Hungarian.

Anyways, imagine if Slovak nationalists sperged out and said the "Indo-European theory" was made by Austro-Hungarian monarchy to humiliate the Slovak people by putting them in relation with Gypsies. Ridiculous, right? It is not really "Uralic theory", the Uralic language family has been well established for over 100 years.

Note also option 3 that would be very hard to prove - maybe Turkic languages are somehow related to Uralic ones. They are both agglutinative languages with vowel harmony but pretty much zero cognates.

Also, the most likely unproven relative of Uralic... is Indo-European. I have read several papers on it and evidence seems fairly convincing, however the burden of proof in linguistics is very strict. Comparing proto-languages is really frowned upon, but proto-Uralic and proto-Indo-European do look eerily similiar. Most linguists explain this stuff as borrowing, but some stuff is way too basic to be borrowed. Numbers are very different but it is hard to say if that means anything as the divergence time for Indo-Uralic would be 10000 B.C and might be before people used numbers (if you think this is ridiculous, plenty of primitive tribes today have a "one, two, many" counting system and do math without numerals).

I'm struggling to like things to be honest lads
Things aren't very likable anymore

same buddy

mine on the left

>bored of NEETdom after like two days
m8

I had this problem long before neetdom
I guess at some point human brain just decides you had enough fun and cuts you off from it
All that is left is to breed and die

Go to church

cuck

WE

iktf

i played wow for over 11 yeas
no regrets

real Wend hours
youtube.com/watch?v=bA4n_GQ4fyI

youtu.be/U4pCRdCOCZY

what do you think of name Augusta for Slovak girl?

too cringe? bullying-tier?

>vizgard

aaaarrr

Augusta Horvath?
Perfect.

Allah is my witness

i will take last name of my wife

on the other hand, Augustína would sound normal but i dont like this version

i will abort my first kid if its b*y quote me on this, i will have daughter and raise her to be strong and just woman and to not date niggers

i expected more from Bioshock i always hear everyone praising it i played it for like 2 hours and its nothing special, i expected more underwated action but half the time you dont even realise you are under water bg

i also downloaded Alien (1997) i liked how they made Ripley badass character in previous episodes without going full SJW feminism retard way like they do today

Yeah it seemed boring to me too, but I also played it not so long ago, it just seems dated 2bh, maybe if I played it on release it would seem better

good thing i dont have GF she would make me go watch Atomic Blonde with her i cant stand those subhuman pandering movies, atleast its straight white female tho and not nigger genderfluid pedophile

i have done literally nothing good since holidays started

this has been worst summer in history of summers, maybe ever

i need to remove cynism from my life it will make me bitter and unpleasant, being negative towards everything and not caring is path for subhumans who make the easy choices

when did it all go so wrong

fags

I logged 3644 hours and 958€ into War Thunder.

Hey

I've seen the light, almost reached it
Now I'm in a dark and scary place
These walls are all broken and there are bars in the windows
They surround me, I hear screams
Maybe its the devils calling out for me

Thanks good I stoped playing on steam so I don't know how much time I have wasted. Good game though

Shadow warrior 2013 is free on humble store. Go get it dummies

its f2p anyways

sc2 or overwatch
berkay#21613

trash games

league or cs:go or go kys

"Vyjdite do ulíc, paralyzujte mesto. Drvivá väčšina je jediným spôsobom, ako poraziť Kaczyňského," napísal liberálny denník Gazeta Wyborcza

How does it really look, since our media seem to take news only from Gazeta.

What? How is it f2p?

i am awake

Russians are subhumans

quote me on this

"Russians are subhumans"
- a Slovak poster

Augustus Horvath
First Gypsy Emperor

fuck