We need to get rid of guns. They're very bad

We need to get rid of guns. They're very bad

We need to get rid of blacks because they are really bad to.

No

Hillary, you should sleep

Guns are a tool
> They fix things

"We need to get rid of guns."
You say this, but no one actually believes this. Not the Democrats, not the Cultural Marxists, no one. What you mean is you want to take weapons from the general public, so they will easier to abuse or kill.

Why

>GRIP ZONE

Start with .gov and .mil

we need to get rid of you, from this board.

Saged

What'll we do in our spare time without murdering people with our guns?

Englewood Chicago reporting in.

Saged

I wonder how many people that are against guns have actually been around a gun or used one.

Blacks aren't inherently bad, like guns are

I'll shoot you if you say that again.

rollan

Don't forget to sage

Kys shill

shall

Garfield Park reporting in.
Quiet night so far.

t. Trump

that's not how you spell niggers

We need to kill these types of shill threads. They're very shit.

Want some gyppos? They're very good but we really need to get rid of them because reasons.
We used to export them to western Europe but they're getting kinda full.

SHALL

NOPE
If you compare the amount of casualties and attacks from mass shootings/bombings from Europe and the us they are pretty close. Which makes a lot more sense than comparing the us to one country when you consider the size and population. And almost every European country has strict gun laws.

NOT

EAT

COCK

It would be impossible. It would give rise to at-home manufacturing of parts and accessories and would basically do to guns what the war on drugs have done to drug use.
I think people vastly over exaggerate the technology behind guns.
Between 3D printers and CNC machines you cannot regulate guns. You don't even need to own those things personally, you can submit autocad designs to many companies and they will make whatever you submit.

(((We))) need to get rid of guns. They're very bad goys.