Literally 'fuck Trump and fuck white people' the album

>literally 'fuck Trump and fuck white people' the album

hell yeah

If I had a friend that listened to Kendrick I'd dump them.

love these threads

trump was definitely the president when this was released

Not what the album is about you idiot.
We've had this thread 1000 times.
Knock it off.

I voted Trump and I listen to Kendrick...

Will I be ok?

this is my favorite pol thread

yeah as soon as this album came out i turned gay and started exclusively servicing bbc

But that's what it came to mean in hindsight

>released before trump even announced candidacy
what did he mean by this????

I want Sup Forumseddit to leave

no you're going to be torn apart in the inevitable race war by both sides

see

So? Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

You know what's funny? People have been talking about the message of this album, about it being "big words" with "no meaning", yet not a single one of you dense fuckers has even been able to grasp what it's really about.

Kendrick is dealing with different forces of racism and is looking for a way to cope.

His mother straight up tells him to stop acting like a victim, it'll never get him anywhere. Kendrick is taking a hit at black people, maybe even more direct at black people in social media, constantly playing the victim card. He has actually been attacked by a few black celebrities, including Azelia Banks, for that.

He is also implying that, additionally to systematic, structural racism, there is another form of racism in America. He goes one step farther and holds up a mirror for his black people:

If you behave like a gangbanger, if you live like a thug, if you talk like a moron and generally behave ignorant, then you are perpetuating racial stereotypes. A lot of black people, famous black people that the youngsters look up to, act like that. He's adressing the faults of the black community.

There is an essay by Frantz Fanon titled Black Skin, White Masks. Not like anyone here would have read that, but if you had maybe you would understand where Kendrick is coming from.

There is a mental image of 'the nigga from the projects' and instead of offering a counterimage, media, like BET for example, just fixate that image even more. Kendrick has gotten so much shit for saying exactly that, saying that black people are part of the reason why racism still exists today. It's a bold message, in the end this album is not about a religious epiphany or about a black uprising, it's about respecting each other and acting fucking sane. Those are even the last words, I have no idea how anyone could miss that.

What's funny?

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
Kys

Copypasta time

You know what's funny? People have been talking about the message of this album, about it being "big words" with "no meaning", yet not a single one of you dense fuckers has even been able to grasp what it's really about.

Kendrick is dealing with different forces of racism and is looking for a way to cope.

His mother straight up tells him to stop acting like a victim, it'll never get him anywhere. Kendrick is taking a hit at black people, maybe even more direct at black people in social media, constantly playing the victim card. He has actually been attacked by a few black celebrities, including Azelia Banks, for that.

He is also implying that, additionally to systematic, structural racism, there is another form of racism in America. He goes one step farther and holds up a mirror for his black people:

If you behave like a gangbanger, if you live like a thug, if you talk like a moron and generally behave ignorant, then you are perpetuating racial stereotypes. A lot of black people, famous black people that the youngsters look up to, act like that. He's adressing the faults of the black community.

There is an essay by Frantz Fanon titled Black Skin, White Masks. Not like anyone here would have read that, but if you had maybe you would understand where Kendrick is coming from.

There is a mental image of 'the nigga from the projects' and instead of offering a counterimage, media, like BET for example, just fixate that image even more. Kendrick has gotten so much shit for saying exactly that, saying that black people are part of the reason why racism still exists today. It's a bold message, in the end this album is not about a religious epiphany or about a black uprising, it's about respecting each other and acting fucking sane. Those are even the last words, I have no idea how anyone could miss that.

>if I had a friend
But you Don't user

everybody below this line is gay

oof it already happened

Top kek

haha

Why is "Don't" capitalized?

>tfw no bf

Phoneposting :^)

Im a righty and i still think your wrong cmon annon

You don't seem to be reading Fanon correctly at all. Fanon writes that his status is "overdetermined from the outside." If you're constantly told that black people are thugs, black people end up being treated as thugs and the relation is reproduced. Fanon wouldn't have had a problem with BET, which is an outgrowth of material conditions, so much as he would have had a problem with Breitbart and The Federalist with their "Black Crime" tags. He was essentially applying the concept of dialectical materialism to the status of black people in a society that idolizes whiteness -- basically the opposite of what you seem to have gleaned from his writing.

Oh I didn't realize this was a copypasta. What a complete and awful misreading of Fanon.

*waddles to keyboard, frothing at the mouth*
NO WE CAN'T JUST """ENJOY""" THE (((MUSIC))).
*wheezes in pain as lungs struggle to keep pace with the rigorous activity known as typing*
UM SWEETIE THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE, (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO KILL US.
*fatty tears congeal in the corner of eyes, too thick and greasy to roll down cheeks, or perhaps too lazy*
WHITE WOMEN ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO THIS MUSIC AND NOT IDEALIZE WHITE MEN, AS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE BIOLOGICAL ROLE.
*heart strains to pump blood through obese veins*
IF WHITE MEN LIKE ME DON'T GET TO SPREAD OUR SEED AMONG WHITE WOMEN, THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED, AND IT'S ALL (((THEIR))) FAULT FOR PREVENTING BASED CONSERVATIVES FROM BEING FAMOUS MUSICIANS. I'D BE GETTING LAID IF NOT FOR THAT!
*praises Kek as the heart attack hits*
Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

Are you okay>

it's cause this dude posts this thread daily

Saved

t. buttmad soygoy

No you

Literally F*CK ALT-LEFT AND THE ALT-RIGHT AND POP MUSIC FAGS LIKE KENDRICK LAMER ROLF the Album.

>Literally 'fuck' the album

no

Sup Forums go home

>it's another fragile white person thread

(((kendrick))) (((lamar)))