Is hitting children ok?

Is it morally justified to hold a person a third of your size and slam your hand against their body until you arbitrarily feel they have learned the lesson you were trying to teach?

And is hitting a child once a month (12 times a year) benefitial or detrimental to the child's development?

>1 Post By This ID

Yes

Yes. It works with women as well.

>shithole
Opinion discarded.

Spanking sure worked for your suicide bombers.

They became good soldiers of Allah.

I just posted the thread. Jesus.

This shill hunt is destroying Sup Forums a lot more than actual shills.

yes

no

Behavior imitation is the most powerful influence we have on each other. Hit children and they'll most likely hit their children as well.

They'll also learn to associate physical pain with love, since your parents hit you because they love you and want to educate you.

If you want emotionally fucked up people, then hit children

And apparently not spanking worked for yours. Which is why you are a shithole full of whores and degeneracy.

Christ, OP. They're just kids, you're not supposed to beat them black and blue. Spanking is more about fear than anything else. If I hit you as hard as I spank my kids, you'd giggle.

Since you agree spanking is justifiable, will you consider it reasonable that your children or caretakers hit you once you become an old person? At least 12 times a year? Sometimes with tools?

No hitting children isn't ok.

They don't learn what they have to learn by being hit.

They only learn the wrong things like listening to arbitrary authority and pretend to agree with it but really distrust everyone and hit people too.

M8 you country is a drug lord controlled jungle

No, because the difference is in age. You don't hit elders.

>believing in memes

as correction, not out of frustration. but parents are too stupid now so it's probably better to just not do it.

what's the point? they are not gonna learn anything

Brazil is not an example.

76% of children are spanked. At least once a week and around 50 times a year.

That is for at least 12 years until they outgrow their parents and will start resisting.

Children are hit to be educated that everything you do in the world has consequences. Hitting elders does not educate them as they are losing memory, not learning anything. Plus they don't have the same capacity to mess up as a kiddo.

as a last resort, if its your first option you are a piece of shit parent

I've gotten two trips with three posts.

KEK is by my side. BEHOLD.

Kek believes children are not a special zone of the non-aggression principle against whom we can do our will.

When your little girl misbehaves you should discipline her the same way you would your wife; have her pull her panties down, skirt up and lay across your lap to take her spanking.

>M8 you country is a drug lord controlled jungle
>PERU
Irony

Well you also do not have any discipline in your society. It is all just sex crazed monkey stuff.

Do you believe a woman has the right to leave a man who abuses her? Or vice-versa?

If yes, should a child leave parents who have abused them when they had no defenses?

>And is hitting a child once a month (12 times a year) benefitial or detrimental to the child's development?

depends how it's done/reason

Why

>it's okay to murder unborn children
>but it's not okay to beat their ass once they're old enough to learn a lesson

I agree with the idea that violence begets violence, but so does ignorance and lack of mental discipline which is caused by stress and neglect. People don't value themselves, their children or each other enough.

see

>Do you believe a woman has the right to leave a man who abuses her?
No.

Hitting increases testosterone in males. Thus increasing their levels of violence and decreasing their brain development in early teenage years (search doctor Jim Penman for more on testosterone levels and personal growth).

Also, consequences don't really matter to me that much. We shouldn't be worried that killing people will leave us with one less option to deal with problems in the short run. We should stop killing people because killing is fucking wrong.

It is hard to teach morality to a board of nihilistic sociopaths. So I am already at disadvantage here.

But Sup Forums has some good people too.

>If you want emotionally fucked up people, then hit children

More like the complete opposite, and why we have so much degeneracy in this country.

>Hitting increases testosterone in males.
Yes, so it decreases the tendency towards being a cuck. There is a reason that societies which banned hitting like Norway or Sweden are full of faggots.

NO
use a paddle or rod.

You do realize you live in a society where the majority of parents hit their children? Specially in the black community, which is the most violent and also the one which spanks the most?

Are you aware of biological research on the consequences of hitting children? Or have you ever tried to learn about other solutions to problems which generally end with a parent hitting a child?

>Behavior imitation is the most powerful influence we have on each other. Hit children and they'll most likely hit their children as well.

and? if you believe spanking is a good, then them spanking their children is also good

>They'll also learn to associate physical pain with love, since your parents hit you because they love you and want to educate you.
they will associate it with being a way to teach a person

I'd rather live in Norway and Sweden white communities than in a rapist hellhole, Muhammed Pajeet.

Norway and Sweden are weak faggot countries, which is why they will not be white for much longer. No backbone. If they had maybe disciplined their children it could have been avoided.

always desu

>I'd rather live in Norway and Sweden white communities than in a rapist hellhole, Muhammed

Norway and Sweden are rapist hellholes now

>And is hitting a child once a month (12 times a year) benefitial or detrimental to the child's development?
Most studies suggest that it's neither. There are other, just-as-effective ways of negative punishment (or whichever one it is) so why risk hurting the child?

A phrase of thought:

"A lot of libertarians believe that society should not be ruled by force. Yet they completely support it when it is used against children and some even believe it has positive consequences. What are libertarians expecting? The children to learn how to peacefully solve conflicts in public schools?"

Not because of swedes.

I'm weirded out by how much Sup Forums seems to resent violence.

Violence is inherent to humanity. It ought not be used as a first resort, but you must always be ready and willing to use violence if necessary. A categorical refusal to use violence in any situation is misguided.

Yes, violence is a reasonable recourse to discipline women and children. Obviously very limited, and only in severe cases, but there is no more visceral and rapidly effective way to enforce your will than violence.

sometimes you have to solve conflicts with violence

Pakistan has the right idea here

It is purely the fault of swedes, they allow it to happen

No. First of all it doesnt work, you arent teaching the child what they did was wrong you are teaching them to fear you and avoid getting caught. A good parent teaches and explains why the child should do things without resorting to violence. The second you hit your child you are admitting you are not fit as a parent and have no idea how to get them to behave without violence. This is nigger behaviour and its embarassing.

Second of all, i was spanked quite a lot as a child and now im a degenerate tranny. It doesnt work, at all.

Yes because of Swedes. They all became weak cowards, and then everyone can take advantage of them.

if you just gently slap them with something that is very light but has a lot of surface area (like the side of a ruler) then it'll sting and there's zero chance of hurting the kid
IMO it's a very effective way of teaching good behavior

So elders are not under the same moral principles and physical vulnerability of people who are a third of your size?

Why are you on this board if you believe in the sanctity of people just because they got white hair?

Stop doing this to yourself, Muhammed Pajeet. Remember: you are only half shit. The other part is explosive.

No, but it's perfectly sensible to swat a misbehaving child across the ass when they act up.

No, that is not good. You should not use an implement, you should only use your open hand.

>So elders are not under the same moral principles and physical vulnerability of people who are a third of your size?

I don't think you are understanding why it is done to children.

Really?

Against a child?

I can use force to subdue a child who has a knife. Don't get me wrong. But why would I lynch the kid? Specially when there is abundant empirical evidence that it does not decrease violence in society at all? Specially when I will hurt someone vulnerable and put them in danger?

Let's do things in a simple way, Canada. Don't become the Middle-East. You're past it.

Children are people too. They shouldn't have less rights than anyone. You don't hit a friend to teach them a lesson. Why would you hit someone who is shorter than your leg.

I agree.

Because they apparently learn moral lessons through a hand beating their ass. Even though the empirical evidence clearly goes against it. Even though you don't believe that teaches anyone else anything. Even though you wouldn't bring that sort of violence neither against yourself, nor use it against anyone and consider it reasonable way of teaching lessons.

Fuck no.

Also, fuck sand nigger countries.

>Really?
>Against a child?
>What are libertarians expecting? The children to learn how to peacefully solve conflicts in public schools?"

you can not solve all conflicts peacefully, kids should learn that.

> Don't get me wrong. But why would I lynch the kid?
you shouldn't

>Specially when there is abundant empirical evidence that it does not decrease violence in society at all?
You want children to learn that violence has a place in society

>Thicc

resorting to violence when dealing with children is LITERALLY nigger behavior. Use your fucking brain or you dont deserve to be white.

>you don't hit a friend to teach them a lesson

Hahaha bullshit. Sometimes your friends cross a line and need to get pushed back. Men should fight each other for fun occasionally, and for good reasons when necessary. If you don't occasionally feel the urge for a good scrap, there's something wrong with you.

Fuck sandniggers

Go spank a forest fire leaf!

My dad threatened to hit me and roughed me up a little when I was young, that's not the same though right lads?

/communism/

How shameful that a society based on voluntary interactions of mutual benefit to the parts forgot what made it great and now worships violence (robbery, murder, slavery) instead of agreement (production, division of labour, entrepreneurship) to achieve anything.

Depends.
If their Type A then No. If their Type B then Yes

It is pretty bad, honestly.

What was the reason? Was he threatening to injure you because you wouldn't do a homework lesson? And your mother? Did she just watch and let her man that she chose as a father threaten a child?

>avoid spanking genitals

they learn that action has consequence

Yeah I know basic research will point to the fact that kids not born from broken homes tend to be treated well and don't misbehave as much on average. But that doesn't account for the kids that simply respond poorly to instructions, have inherent mental problems or shitty parents who just neglect them.

This discussion is not about abusing children, it's about disciplining them. If your self-control is weak to the point of being unable to see when the desired effect has been achieved and you go on murder spree instead of spanking maybe you should just remove yourself from genetic pool.

this

pinching works best nowadays

Beating them off is not good for the psyche of the kid and will make them violent. But a physical attention call as spanking (not leaving bruises) is needed to build character, and teach kids that consequences exist.

Really? This is idiotic.

The kid doesn't want to study?

Let the kid flunk.

You don't need to physically injure someone. That is not even how YOU learn everyday.

Only if what they did could've gotten them killed/seriously injured.

In that case it's more like a relevant life lesson.

>The kid doesn't want to study?
>Let the kid flunk.
Or you can do your job as a parent and make them study

>only a tiny portion of guns wind up in mass shootings, so we shouldn't just ban all guns
>only a tiny portion of Muslims wind up perpetuating violence, BUT WE MUST ban all Muslims!!~!!11one

Love your intellectual consistency, there.

Na, he would just run up to me with his hand lifted as if he were about to slap me. If he was really angry he would lift me in the air by my arm and drag me to my room like that. Never actually physically hit tho
My mom worked a lot I guess

Imbécil, Peru's congress is controlled by the fujimoristas. Montesinos and Alberto Fujimori still pull the strings from jail. Perú has been officially a narcoestado since 1990.

Im Peruvian from miraflores, by the way.

>grow up with greek father
>the spoon and hand were gods justice

Man you guys are pussies, I don't condone beating the living shit out of your children but if I stepped out of line or my brother did we got a smacked ass swiftly received or a light clip around the ear and that was it, sent to our rooms and came out for dinner

You spank your 2 year old, not your 12 year old. Jesus christ. If you need to hit your kid because they don't give a shit about education you fucked up.

You're not giving them the framework to know why what they are doing is wrong.

You are just physically injuring them. If you are not there to injure them, they'll have no reason to obey rules.

The dumber a person is, the more that person needs instruction. You're not giving them instruction. You're hitting them.

Imagine trying to learn something important as behaving in public or basic counting through that method. It'd be hell. You are not really trying to negotiate with the child. You will never know when they are ready to learn anything like an adult. You are just destroying your credibility doing an useless and destructive act discredited by all science for the sake of nothing other than some personal satisfaction accompanied with a sense of justice making.

Sounds like it happened plenty of times...

When did it stop? When you become strong enough for them not to hit you?

>and now worships violence (robbery, murder, slavery) instead of agreement

Violence is used in many positive ways.

My mom hit me, slapped me, pulled my hair, dragged me across rooms and yelled at me with full force. Never got spanked, but probably would of been better.

Kind of pretty shitty desu, but I'm a 19 year old virgin who doesn't drink/smoke and disappear with random guys every other night so I'm doing good desu senpai

>hit an adult
Get arrested for assault.

>hit a child
Parenting.

How about you find another way to discipline a small defenseless person other than beating them because you're bigger and stronger than they are?

Kids are stupid but the body understands pain and can make basic connections like;
>Do bad thing
>Get hit
It's effect if not used a the sole form of all punishment.

It's a last resort when you haven't effectively communicated to them that what they're doing is wrong. So ideally they would either have to be too young to understand you, or you would have to be a terrible parent to get to that point.

Like raping your canadian women to teach them how to wear proper clothing since they are weaker and should be parented?

You must like the refugees. You must feel at home with them.

>>hit a child
>Parenting.
depends on the context, ex. if its disciplinary or if its abuse

just like hitting an adult depends on the context, if its self defense or if its assault

like defense, apprehending criminals, entertainment, etc..

Or war. But I guess that's too heavy for a thread like this.

Yeah, if they're too immature to be reasoned with, but also capable of sensory learning through trauma.

Is that you, Stef?

Yep, theres many good reasons

Seriously? Who is going to decide?

The judge?

Specially when there is abundant literature that prove hitting children is bullshit?

Technically putting someone on a leach stops them from eventually attacking you. Would that be considered disciplinary or abuse? Also, how do you know hitting a child will punch the lesson into them? When you know it is time to stop? What about children who were never spanked? Why aren't they retarded murderous assholes?

Happened if I was being a little shit or disrespecting my parents. Taught me logically that if I do something bad I will be punished for it, I don't know if you think my father held us down and pummelled our faces or something but if I have to legitimately explain the process and difference between smacking a naughty child and punching them then the whole point of me going to that length is moot as you probably are the type who was told you can do anything without consequence. I don't mean to assume but this is the reality 90% of the time. My brother and I grew up to be good kids and independent, we have a strong bond with our father and both are about to have families of our own.

I will allow my future husband to decide what punishments he deems necessary and then carry that out. I don't think hitting children is acceptable because it just instigates adherence to fear based authorities, I hope when I have children I can keep calm and teach them using basic reason why their behavior is unacceptable.
I would never punish my children without asking my husband's advice, though. I just don't think that is a woman's place in the home.