HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shouldn't you be scrambling over the border before they put up the wall, Paco? Time's a wastin'.

Hope you're good at jumping, Pedro

If you deport me I win

>implying mexico has beastiality laws

>defending Canada's degeneracy
Kys

bestiality should be legal as long as animal is not harmed

you aren't harming anyone except some bootlicker's feelings

ey ese wanna see a donkey show

God DAMN, Paco! Nice bit of bantz there. Get your visa and meet me at the putting range. We'll have cocktails and laugh about Canada.

>implying Mexico has laws

if you move mexicans over the border, they don't suddenly become less shitty. They don't magically become more productive. You just make America shittier.

A

Well played

MOTHER

BASED TACOS
LEAF BTFO
>implying Mexico has flaws

ftfy

> this is 10/10 in canada

also
>In Mexico, criminal legislation is shared between the federal and state governments. The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent

>Bestiality in Finland
>Legal since 1971

I bet you get all the hot bitches Mikko.

fucking lol

we have more freedom than burgers

that shouldn't even be illegal in the first place, like you can make a dog lick peanut butter off of your foot but not off of your dick/vagine? I doubt the dog gives a fuck I mean he's not being forced to lick the fucking peanut butter, dogs love that shit.

definition of it's gross so you can't do it lawmaking

Based aussie defending based tacos

Bro levels off the chart

You gotta go back
Unless you come legally

Ok but really, should it be a crime to put peanut butter on your balls and let the dog lick it off?

Why restrict the freedom of the dog to eat delicious peanut butter just because it's on a nutsack?

you also have more suicide by an order of magnitude
i fucking hate you guys

Fucking kek'd hard. I'm fine with you here Paco, as long as you don't steal white women.

I honestly just don't know anymore. I really don't.

Just a fucking leaf and peanut butter!

vice.com/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws

>canadians

While it is degenerate behavior, I dont believe
people should go to jail for it.

1 year in prison costs tax payers 300,000$ per year. A jar of peanut butter is 4$ and dogs are practically free

>The supreme court identifying a legislative gap in the current laws and telling the gov they have to fix it is the same as making it legal.

Sup Forums continues to be retarded and know nothing about politics.

>canadians

I think we all know one 'murrican making the trip north of the wall.

>RIP in Pieces, SSS

Butthurt dog fucker

Underrated

canuck never stood a chance

Holy FUCK UNDERRATED kek

Mexico is better then Canada

me gusta

dunno why but I feel sad about Canada BTFOd everytime he attempts to bantz

why you assume he even wants white women? he is not a neeger

why have Canadians been shitposting so much lately? Is it because of Canadian "summer"?

>that pic
stupid muzzie cunt

We finally found the cause of the fire.

nice

to the cancuks credit here it was mehico that made the troll thread

i dun get it
>inb4 stupid dumb leaf scum
;^)

>implying they use peanut butter on their balls instead of maple syrup

I think canada is the most cucked nation on earth guys, maybe more than sweeden.

Ese es un tipo grande

Are you mad? It's way too sticky.

Beaners: hardworking, family oriented, great food and sexy mamacitas

wish there were more down here in emuland

Yo prefiero Mexico sobre Canada

I literally don't get it either

>White people are literally fucking dogs
Wow

but youre fucking goats
so yeah :^)

i'd take dogs over goats any day

were building a wall on the wrong side

>canada
>white

>These pathetic comebacks

ok mohaMAD

You're right. It's wall to wall degeneracy here. You don't want any part of this. Stay there in Pakistan. Tell your friends.

no, we need to come to you and take you over and cure you :^)

Literally a country of child molesters and morons, desu theres no insult that can do as much damage to Pakistan as having a whole bunch of you in one space can.

Oh wtf. The story is even worse.

"A man, known in the judgment as D.L.W., tried to make his teenage stepdaughter have sex with the family dog, but that proved impossible, so he spread peanut butter on her vagina and made the dog lick it off while he photographed it."

Like what. The, Fuck.

THREAD SAGED AND REPORTED

There's no cure I'm afraid. We'll just corrupt your daughters and then you'll have to kill them.

>white people

cure is sharia

... FUCK

srsly. I'm moving to China or Russia. Fuck this shit. White people are undoing what their grandparents did, and importing culture that's incompatible with liberalism.

>"Hey Lisa, how aboot we put some peanut butter on your coochie eh?"

>importing culture that's incompatible with liberalism
>so i'll move to a country whose culture is definitely incompatible with liberalism

pakistan taking anything over let along curing it
>tip top kek

Underrated post

Well played pablo

This

I thought it was like full on bestiality.
Yes it is gross but really no one should go to prison for having a dog lick them in the wrong spot

The day Canada died. THANKS, SUPREME COURT!!!! THANKS COMMON LAW!!!! THANKS FOR NOT USING YOUR DUMBASS-ABILITY TO CHANGE THE LAWS WITH YOUR MOUTHS THIS TIME, BUT UPHELD A STEPDAD USING SKIPPY TO FILM HIS 15 YEAR OLD STEP DAUGHTER GET EATEN OUT BY FIDO!!!! HEY BUDDY AT WORK!!! DID YOU FUCK THE DOG LAST NIGHT? YES!!! AND I BROUGHT MY UNRELATED MINORS TOO!!!
>Supremes say BUT BUT BUT PARLIAMENT CAN CHANGE IT
>Supreme Court invalidates its own self from 3 years ago and now says if you wanna kill yourself, go to the hospital!!!!!!
>will decide soon whether or not to privatise healthcare more (one whiny doctor in BC and another decision that if you can't seek timely care then you can buy private). Those are fucked. Because now we're cheap and screw palliative care. Just kill yourself. Enjoy your new anthem. Deny Vererans' Benefits. Your wife subpœnæd? You are now compelled to rat her out. Wearing a scarf and a protest breaks out? 10 years in jail for you. China owns half our country

Implying there aren't canadian females that have already experimented with their sexuality and getting humped by a nice dog cock.

I am not a big fan of Pakistan but lol that shitty pepe made me kek

stupid dumb leaf scum

this one always hits home.
I fucking hate our government. Fuck little Justin.
And fuck all these "Canadian" shitposters from ontario that think they're funny.

How do we make Canada great again Sup Forums
t. Proud ALBERTAN

If you punish this type of behavior, then they win.

Para ti

Who is this qtp2t?

The legal status of bestiality varies depending on the country. It is legal in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Cambodia, Thailand, Japan, Russia, Finland, Denmark,[3] Hungary and Romania, and illegal in most other countries

It's funny some beaner wants to poke fun at us since it's fully legal in his country?

I wonder how many mules you've plunked your tongue in sanchez.

:^}
no really i dont get it