/balk/ - Proppa' Balkan Thread

- old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_dhh2C09yA
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ptre1OzsJ4
youtu.be/N_WS0_9PZgw
scribd.com/document/14999726/ebook-shqip-albanian-Sami-Frashri-Shqiperia-cka-qene-eshte-e-cdo-te-behet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake bread

the balkanization of /balk/

t.youtube.com/watch?v=f_dhh2C09yA

Is this coherent Bulgarian?

Why do blacks like albania?

looks like a medical receipt

who the fuck wrote that, they should cut their hands off

America what are you doing on the balkans?

because albanians in amerika act black

What does it say?

It's from the Greek Military Archives, about some meeting protocol between us and you in 1949

That's a weird bug.

I really wish I could read it. I can only make out some of the words and it makes no sense so far. You'll have better luck sending it to a university or something.

t. Tyrone da shqip

t. Daquan Dakiesaj

t. kosta jamalipotopolus

Friend of mine in the uk told me that whites are afraid of blacks and blacks are afraid of eastern europeans

>в бълг.. тepитopии близo дo гpaницaтa бeз дa...

shit this is EXTREME cursive

Afraid of the big balkanlar cock

guys i really need a qt jew gf

>kostas sommer
FTFY

as much as i can gather nano desu

the last two lines are
"The opinion of the greek officer:"
"We most strongly deny the accusation"

>тpъpдeниeтo
твъpдeниeтo*

>"The opinion of the greek officer:"
>"We most strongly deny the accusation"
is this about the shitskin that got beaten and starved by cops last week

>Tfw no qt kike gf to jew me out of my money
whats the point?

as far as i can tell it's about some bulgarian bulgarian soldiers or smth saying they were good boys patrolling the boarder and didn't provoke the greeks at all, but some greek did smth and now is being accused of it. he denies the charges.

i could be wrong

or i should say a greek officer is denying them

Which one of you guys is this?

Obicham kato sum na same da si pluq v ednata ruka kato posle nejno razravqm anala si s neq. Tova mi dostavq neopisuemo udovolstvie i izpadam v ekstaz kato viq i gracha ot kef v produljenie na 20-30 minuti.

Here

screencapvam i prashtam na motikarq

Toq turbo normie cancer shit umre otdavna. Ako iskash i na papata me prati istinata e che si prichinqvam neopisuem kef i udovolstvie.

cCcelanik

literally cant understand 3/4 of the words theyre saying
gheg albanian everyone

rebbit

hello Sup Forums
sucked trump off today?

>people don't like my shit memes because they are Sup Forumsacks and definitely not because I'm an inbred: the post

no ur just the albo diaspora that comes at night that voted trump which u admitted some time back

How about you shut that brown mouth, gypsy?

im white illyrian try again

Accurate desu

Even if you were, and you aren't. submitting to the anglo's label makes you lower than a shitskin.

hmm yes very nice

feel the same way about tosk

tosk is was closer to real albanian than gheg

whats the difference between gheg, tosk and cham?

how

i am 1000% positive all the albanian american diaspora here voted for drumpf if eligible

Embarrassing, no gheg should ever have difficulty understanding tosk because:
tosk is literally an offshoot of gheg

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ptre1OzsJ4
For example, I can understand this guy but I have to listen more closely. Who I really can't understand are Macedonian Albanians, atleast the ones I've met, speak very quickly.

gheg is the northern/kosovo dialect of albanian which is much more deep/raw whereas tosk is probably the albanian you might have heard, im not sure how to describe how tosk sounds but its noticeably different than gheg

as for chams, they are distinct subgroup of tosks with their own dialect and customs

for example

>albanian
>>gheg albanian, tosk albanian
>>>tosk albanian
>>>>>cham, lab, arvanite, arbereshe, suli

That's because that faggot has a greek accent. What kind of fyromians have you encountered? Fucking dibrans for example are gheg but they might as well have their own subdivision with their cringespeak. I'd expect the typical shqipnglish using diaspora to not understand them very well.

youtu.be/N_WS0_9PZgw

arbereshe will really tickle your pickle then

>kitet? (qytet)
>un-e jam-e
>jetonje
>prizreno

i imagine so many years of italian influence is the cause of it sounding so different. if you ever listen to russian/ukrainian albanian it sounds even more different.

wow that sounds funny

gross

hillary was gross too but don't think I picked either one of them

gheg and tosk are the 2 main dialects in albanian

gheg is spoken in the north, and also in montenegro, kosovo and macedonia. they're all different from each other mostly because of how people pronounce things, but overall they're not that different outside of accents

tosk has standard tosk, with cham, lab arvanite and arbereshe (in italy) as different dialects. I think they're a little more different from one another than the gheg dialects, but I don't know because I don't speak tosk.

Hello fellow balkanars

What a dead time when most of the posters are American

hello arbereshe

I'm not Albanian

everyone in balkania is asleep
post memes youve saved from int

Nothing strange or different here. This is what tosk used to be as early as 100 years ago, even the phonetics are much more in line with gheg. Read awakening text and notice the similarities. Here is a rather amusingly wewuzzing but nonetheless absolutely remarkable example:

scribd.com/document/14999726/ebook-shqip-albanian-Sami-Frashri-Shqiperia-cka-qene-eshte-e-cdo-te-behet

Then everything went to shit and underwent a spiral of degeneration. I suspect this might be because the commie hierarchy were essentially a Kolonjar tribe, but I don't know enough about the region to explore this hypothesis. Might explain why a very specific flavor of Tosk was pushed all over the media though.

provincials are asleep

DIASPORA THREAD

I don't know what
Planet you're on
But I wanna be on it with you
Don't know where you get off
I don't know what
Planet you're on but I wanna be on it with you
I wanna be on it with

Protocol of the Greek-Bulgarian meeting in 29/9/1949 in the Koulas Outpost regarding Disputes on The Borders during the Beles Operations

Poor soldiers, had to handwrite 15 pages of report for those incidents

No wonder why BG guys couldn't read it yesterday

it talks about greek solders entering 30-40 meters inside bulgarian territory, and building machine gun nests pointing towards bulgarian territory
that handwriting tho...

Good morning fgts

I want to make something clear this morning

>"Tosks intermarried with non-Albanians more than Ghegs.[18]"

>"In the 1920s Tosks were poverty-stricken peasants"

>"Their political life was dominated by Ghegs.[28]"

>"At the end of 20th century the communists were overthrown and political life was again dominated by Ghegs"

>"Ancient tensions between Ghegs and Tosks came to the forefront and resulted with riots of Tosks against the Ghegs' rule"

>"The Tosks have often been described as shorter, less slender and described as being of a darker Mediterranean type having a darker skin color than the Ghegs."

>"Nazi Germany recruited Ghegs from the northern territory of the Albanian Kingdom into 21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Skanderbeg (1st Albanian) during the World War II. This recruitment was also supported by some anthropological researches which considered Ghegs an Aryan race.[51]"

>"self-ethnonym Shqiptare seems to have been developed by Ghegs.[13]"

>"The Ghegs remained out of the reach of the regular Ottoman civil administration until the end of Ottoman rule.[45] "

I am gheg you subhuman tosk. you are jealous of ghegs

>"Tosks intermarried with non-Albanians more than Ghegs.[18]"
They realised the importance of being med
>"In the 1920s Tosks were poverty-stricken peasants"
Truly an example of the hardworking proletariat
>"Their political life was dominated by Ghegs.[28]"
Ghegs keepin the Tosk man down
>"At the end of 20th century the communists were overthrown and political life was again dominated by Ghegs"
And Albania lost its power once again
>"Ancient tensions between Ghegs and Tosks came to the forefront and resulted with riots of Tosks against the Ghegs' rule"
Tosks were the first Communists it seems
>"The Tosks have often been described as shorter, less slender and described as being of a darker Mediterranean type having a darker skin color than the Ghegs."
Better fittest for this planet and without any wh*te skin
>>"Nazi Germany recruited Ghegs from the northern territory of the Albanian Kingdom into 21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Skanderbeg (1st Albanian) during the World War II. This recruitment was also supported by some anthropological researches which considered Ghegs an Aryan race.[51]"
Pigskins recruiting their pigskin subhuman friends
>"self-ethnonym Shqiptare seems to have been developed by Ghegs.[13]"
That's because they're literally children of eagles, unlike Tosks who are human beings
>"The Ghegs remained out of the reach of the regular Ottoman civil administration until the end of Ottoman rule.[45] "
They micCced out on a lot

The greentexts only further solidify the fact that Tosks > Gh*gs

t. arvan osmandopolous

t. Adolfje Xhitlar

yes, and? problem?

Hello friends

You don't get to bring any friends

subhumans

welcome back Operative 2, codename: Ikibey
what is the password?

Does Serbia have the hottest sluts in the Balkans?

where ar e the bugarian subhumans?

holy fuck please kill yourself thanks

albanians are subhumans

>parents move out of apartment we own
>I am alone and also a student
>decide to make some money without working
>rent my house to a couple
>it's pretty big so they pay 800 euros p/m
>move to a flatlet and pay 300 euros p/m
>have a 500 euros income

who /150IQ/ here?

>43
>albanians are subhumansAnonymous
>07/22/17(Sat)05:41:19 No.77446773 Anonymous 07/22/17(Sat)05:41:19 No.77446773is trumps campaign over.jpg (250 KB, 888x1024)File: is trumps campaign over.jpg (250 KB, 888x1024) google yandex iqdb wait250 KB JPGAnonymous
>07/22/17(Sat)05:47:46 No.77446911 Anonymous 07/22/17(Sat)05:47:46 No.77446911>parents move out of apartment we own
>>I am alone and also a student
>>decide to make some money without working
>>rent my house to a couple
>>it's pretty big so they pay 800 euros p

>>>a
>>a
>a

Eq >iq
if your eq was so high you would be very social, rich and seems intelligent

t. woman's magazine

subhuman

I've been avoiding this normie shit hole for some months now. Anything new?

13 mini

post your IQ /balk/

Is it true that todays most ghegs can trace their paternal roots to serbs a few centuries ago?

what did you mean by this? I told the truth.
btw low eq = less tolarable to humans.