What kind of sports should your son practice so he gets to be a chad?

What kind of sports should your son practice so he gets to be a chad?

What would you do if you had a girl?

Football (as in whichever sport that's normally called that in your country)
You don't want your daughter to be a dyke or a thot, so don't get her into sports.

more pics of her ?

This except I think women can play volleyball and tennis

>her

>she

olympic weightlifting

Football
Football

>Force your daughter into a wholesome lifestyle of track & field without drinking and drugs
>Whenever she's on training camps it's an orgy

There's no winning with daughters

recipe for a "Chad"
>self confidence
>friends
>good body
>no glasses (very important)
so plenty of encouragements, a healthy family with mom/dad, invite his friends often, make him play outside a lot to have good body and no glasses

recipe for honorable girl
>knows her place
>knows the duties of a future woman/mother
so a strong and present dad figure, a mother who knows her place (like not a substitute for a dad and also not a prostitute), give her behavior/cooking/sawing lessons, and finally a team sport to let her vent her sexual energy between girls.

Basketball or football

Tennis I guess

is she really a (male)?

yes. pics circulated here some days ago
(if you mind seeing more there are plenty of these specimens on /lgbt/)

>What would you do if you had a girl?

she does ballet
she is also the last blonde haired blue eyed child in miami

wtf I love traps now

>"See kids? This happens when you browse too many trap threads. Only ironically, of course."

Not every girl is a trap you fucking faggots.

What is it with this website and trannies?
What's the reason there's so many homosexuals on this website?
I knew a girl whose boyfriend was into trannies with massive dicks and when I told her he's a closeted homo she was very offended
It's so disgusting and you faggots unironically love them more when they have bigger dicks

there's nothing wrong with being gay even if you got dubs

There's nothing wrong with traps

rugby for boy, field hockey for girl

Golf for a girl. There's literally more college scholarships for girls golf than there are participants. Boom, free college

>no glasses (very important)
?
glasses are only a problem if you're not a chad to begin with

>not putting you daughter into womens soccer, ballet, and some form of martial arts

If I had a son it would be either Basketball or Tennis. For a daughter I'd only let her play volleyball, soccer or tennis

Chad?....no he must be thad newcastle

I've seen a Chad that had to get glasses in highschool and he quickly devolved into a nerd. I would make sure my kids wear contact lenses if they need corrective lenses.

All terrible suggestions.
I don't know what sport women should do, but those are terrible. Specially ballet, leave that to famished slavs with no options other than dancing, prostitution and heroin overdose.

>Lacrosse

For your son, wrestling. Your son will be /fit/, tough, and if you start him early in clubs he will be really good and pretty much guaranteed varsity athlete in hs.
Pretty much any other sport in addition is alright too

Ice hockey, if son. If daughter, probably volleyball.

if i had a daughter i would put her in math leagues and other school clubs and curriculums

its legitimately a tranny. >her pic been posted here before.

Hey if you're gay you're gay. I am all for equality for the gays but don't delude yourself into thinking you're not gays for liking trannies

Absolutely not gay la, stop being insecure

Damn

ugly faggot

>i like traps