WE ARE BEING COMPROMISED BY THE DNC

DNC IS FLOODING Sup Forums WITH FALSE FLAG SLIDING WARNINGS ALL AROUND!

THEY CAUGHT ON TO US CATCHING THEIR SHIT THROUGH
>1 POST BY THIS ID

THEY ARE CHANGING TACTICS BY USING SLIDE WARNING COPYPASTA AND REDIRECTING TO THE FALSE FLAG DNC HACK THREADS THAT ARE NOW ARCHIVED.

USE THIS THREAD AS A SLIDE REDIRECT IF YOU ARENT A BOT. OTHERWISE MANUALLY FILTER THROUGH THREADS IF INFORMATION IS WORTH TALKING ABOUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA
youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REPEAT, DNC IS FLOODING Sup Forums TO REDIRECT OUT ATTENTION FROM REAL MATTERS.

DONT FALL FOR THEM

THIS

Bump. Fuck the system

IT WONT END. IM LOSING MY FUCKING MIND.
ARE YOU A SHILL? AM I A SHILL?
EVERYONE IS A #SHILLFORHILL NOW

Since this "leak" of DNC "documents" is clearly a false flag operation to get us to disseminate anti-Trump propaganda through our regular channels, the supposed anti-slide bots are actually encouraging this.

Continue bumping this thread. We must stop the dissemination of these fake documents.

I'm scared

What am i supposed to see? Link to the good threads, faggets.
Also what's up with all the shilling lately? Last night we had a massive sliding too

Don't personally see the point.

We'll just continue talking about this/that after the slides clockout.

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

I find it really fucking hard to believe that the shills know enough to call out their own fake shills, pulling off the sacred double-shill. I think this might actually be a leak, as retarded as it is.

Remember, we are being invaded. Attack them with memes! Or, just keep bumping. Whatever.

It can't be. There's nothing worthwhile in hose papers besides the donor names. Most of the other shit is common knowledge anti trump tactics.

Really makes you think

I shill for no except for the banishment of globalist and freedom for America

I CANT TRUST YOU. YOURE PULLING THE SHILL SWITCHEROO ON ME ARENT YOU, YOU FUCKING HILLAROMMIE.
IM ONTO YOU.

No John, you are the shill

>too mundane to be a leak
Seems like a good reason to believe it's a leak to me

I know that, but why would they release their donor information at all? What could they possibly be distracting us from? It's equally hard to believe that they're retarded enough to have this be the complete strategy on trump, or that they're smart enough to double-shill on Sup Forums

NO! FUCK LIBERALS!

>the dnc itself is shilling Sup Forums
Delusional nigger. Thank you for correcting the record.

We know Sandy Hook and Boston bombing were fake, but why this one? They really think it helps to go after guns this late in the game? It's only helped Trump

bump

I know that, but I think it's just a ploy. This isn't the Russians. The Russians may have actually gotten something they want to hide, so now they're releasing mundane shit to overshadow it.

I think there's something more out there. Something way more damaging then donor names.

WHAT'S YOUR STANCE ON TEXAS INDEPENDENCE, MR "IM NOT A SHILL"

i've been trying to sage slide threads, and it keeps telling me "upload failed"

Bump for justice

Reminder that FBI and CIA are terrorists, If they weren't They would gain less money.
They turn neets into Mudslimes.
They help the Cartels which are being guided by Russian Jews...

Releasing the donor names would make Hillary look like she has cool actors interested in her politics.

THANKS OP

Hillary Clinton doesn't have the resources to spam a internet forum.

Hillary Clinton doesn't have the resources to spam a internet forum.

Some North Cartels seem to help Mudslimes.
Israel is using MULTICULTURALISM.
Israel seems to hate Iran thus USA Gob do so.

bamp

They are desperately trying to hide ever thread in which this link:

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

Is posted. Get it while its hot!

I know you have a phone and a computer tom, you can't fucking reverse double trick me.

Haha their story doesn't add up at all, one guy carrying 30 magazines would be ridiculous unless he had a 60 pound duffle bag to lug them around in, plus 1000 shots fired in 7 minutes, in a confined space only hurting 100 people is very very unlikely. Also if he fired 1000 rounds his weapon (civilian AR15) would definitely seize up or have significant weapon's functions issues. Unless he had a cleaning kit or a new bolt carrier with him that's also very unlikely. Plus an hour long stand off with 50+ SWAT with full PPE, automatic M16s, optics, ballistic vests and helmets, and command overview is also very unlikely, the standoff would've ended in 20 mins max, unless he had them at choke point in which case he would've needed another 300 rounds of ammunition minimum to last an hour.

The story doesn't make sense and you can tell whoever wrote the story is more fixated on creating some hyperbole based narrative meant on attacking the possession of firearms than actually reporting what happened and who did it, it's the liberal agenda.

>pic related

Bumping for free speech

It's been linking threads containing those. Something is fishy.

The donor list includes left-wing boogie man Charles Koch, so that's valuable. Also

>Reporter Outreach: Working through the DNC and others, we should use background briefings, prep with reporters for interviews with GOP candidates, off-the-record conversations and oppo pitches to help pitch stories with no fingerprints and utilize reporters to drive a message.

They admit to having a biased media.

Bumping to let the people know.

TEXAS MUST DO ITS PART TO INCREASE SANCTIONS AGAINST IRAN AND THE GOVERNMENT'S CROOKED AND CLOSETED DEAL.

REGARDLESS IF THEY STAY OR SUCCEED IS NONE OF MY CONCERN SO LONG AS WE DONT GIVE THE IRANIANS ANY MORE RECOURCES.

bump

That's the thing though, there must be something that is worse than having the leftist Satan on their donor list.
Everyone knows the media is biased. This isn't the 50s, people don't just buy into what we is printed.

Can someone please explain this shit in detail? I really don't fucking understand.

>1 Post By This ID

okay...

This

>Also if he fired 1000 rounds his weapon (civilian AR15) would definitely seize up or have significant weapon's functions issues.
no

AHA. I DOUBLE NETTED YOU SHILL. THE LETTERS IN YOUR POST CORRESPOND TO ANCIENT TEXTS THAT, WHEN CONVERTED TO NUMBERS AND BACK TO LETTERS, READ "2ND AMENDMENT BAD ISRAEL GOOD"

It is honestly scary to see how large some threads get only to hover over the OP ID and read "1 post by this ID"

Is it worth reporting them? Or are mods just cum buckets for establishment dick?

bump, i knew something was fishy. Thanks alot. Here's a bump

What the fuck does that even mean? I'm posting on my phone in a moving vehicle my ID is going to change. I just want someone to explain this shit unless there actually is...

>nothing

What if, we're all the shill?

>1 Post By This ID

youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA

g-guys what the fuck

>1 Post By This ID

Keep this bumped. We are winning if hey are changing their tactics now. We need to keep on it though, make sure if you see any thread at all that is nothing but a obvious shill thread. Leave threads that have actual discussions alone

why no? have you looked up AR 15 torture tests on youtube, the barrel gets red hot and starts bends around that much in quick succession.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw

>2 posts by this ID

Wow, someone upgraded their bot

Exactly.

Majority of shill threads have only one post by the OP, and that's the post itself. OP never responds to the thread but it's fueled by anons discussion getting free bumps. Ever since there was a leak earlier, the DNC trying to blame Russia for a multiple hundred page document on Trump that's basically been the mainstream media narrative for months now, but it looks like the DNC released the "leak" themselves and are trying to suppress discussion of it. There's a link in this thread about it.

At least that's my understanding of the situation.

ITT: sliders sliding slid threads to slide more threads

Seriously guys I just started using this board because I like the trump generals. Can someone who's not a paranoid schizophrenic rationally explain the

>1 post by this ID

And all this shit please

I don't know who's jewing who any more.

Thanks Kek

You guys are being dumb. Do you really think Sup Forums has the potential to change the outcome of the election so much that Hillary would send internet shills to our website to try and sway us? Clearly these posters are just normal users who became sympathetic to Hillary after seeing the horrors of gun ownership in Orlando.

Reminder.

I can't tell who's jewing jew anymore

ITT: Unbridled schizophrenia

>Can someone who's not a paranoid schizophrenic rationally explain
wrong board

Domo arigato

I'm onto you.

Thank you

I posted that here a week ago, was from an interpals thread on /r9k/

Figured

>5 posts by this ID

What did he mean by this?

MR ROBOTO

>1 post by this ally

huh really makes you think

bump

this nigger is shilling for the shills

>1 post

Reveal thyself Kek

He can't keep getting away with this

>tfw this thread is the true false flag

TH-THE LEGENDARY TRIPLE REVERSE FALSE FLAG SHILL?

>1 post
I'm on to you fucks

Exactly.

Nobody cares about this shithole, why would you spam it?

oh god I have 1 post, am I a shill ?

Well that settles it. Nothing to see here!

>1 post by this id

So where are fuck are all the "misogyny" threads we should be getting right about now?

Wow how did I not see this?
Shills are self aware!

I don't get paid.
I'm just #cuckedbytrump

Original (OP) here... it's good to see some people actually "get it".