AWFULLY HOT

AWFULLY HOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mfKB9pllI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AND HE'S ORANGE

I thought the point of rapping was that you were good enough to make it up on the spot.

>I’m gonna slit your throat and kill my wife you faggot
>*record scratch*
>yo why are you being a bully and racist for not letting people illegally enter the country???
Wtf went wrong

what a sad shell of a man. I'm embarrassed I ever considered myself a fan of his.

FUC DRUMF N FUG YPEEPO

The Left.

ORANGE

Mans not hot

IM SORRY MOMMA

Eminem's Revival isn't that bad. It has some of the cleverest bars of his career. It's at least top 3 in his discography

THAT'S AN AWFULLY RACIST DRUMPY DUMPY

I disagree, but no matter how clever your bars are they can't conceal bad production.

you think Trump has a diss track ready when he needs another media distraction?
im expecting something like '70s radio-oriented rock with a saxophone solo

> they come in illegally
> get shit like free college
Why not impoverished americans that should get their college paid for? If their illegal they shouldn't have any rights orbget handed anything.

you are literally more useless than an illegal immigrant you fat shit

That all you have to add is a cheap shot at me?

at least they work
nice samefag fatty

He’s right though you fat cunt.

Check the ISP, I am not Brandon.
And you have no argument except making excuses for literal criminals. Disgraceful.

>implying I give a shit about beaners
I’d take them over you any day though, brandon

I don't even give a shit but just to prove your dumbass wrong.

I don’t have an answer because it makes no fucking sense. Just imagine going to another country and going “well I live here now, I’m not leaving, where are my benefits?” You wouldn’t because it’s ludicrous nigger behavior. Spics are a cancer to this country. I live in California ten minutes from the Mexican border and experience their effect on a daily basis. The rest of the country that doesn’t have to live here needs to shut the fuck up.

Fucking Sup Forums's disstrack was better than revival

nice trips but everybody here knows how to use ms paint too

Everyone is allowed to be Nationalistic except whites. The left wants to make following the law racist. That's how fucked they are.

My trips proved I'm right and Jesus is on my side.
Triple 7's babbbbyyyyy!!!!

back to r*ddit pls

Go with the Lord, my child.

You're allowed to be nationalistic but Hwite is not a nation, dipshit.

But anyone white ISN'T allowed to be Nationalistic.
Canadians, the British, Americans... We all have to cuck to any minorities.

>he's nationalistic
>he hates his president
what did he mean by this?

Have you tried not building your country on stolen land?

>the British

I've never heard anyone taking issue with Scottish or Welsh nationalism. Anyone other than fashy anglos that is.

Get the fuck out, shitskin

Lol i just remembered this guys
Remember when people used to say
>FUCK BUSH
And i t was like a politics statement and also a dirty joke?
Bush presidency was funnier than trump presidency. That is all

you’re not fooling anybody brandon

Have you tried learning about history?
It's called conquest, and it's the story of EVERY nation. Imbecile.

We didn't steal it, we conquered those fucking savages and took it from them.

Probably because their nations are smaller and less powerful.

And now the shitskins are conquering you lmao get fucked

It's remarkable to me how cool it was to shit on Bush back then, and now every Trump hater looks like a massive faggot. My, how times have changed!

Ha, we'll see.

Probably because their nations didn't rape and kill their way across the world.

I wonder how much of this self-hating-white, shabbos-goy mentality comes from being circumcised; your genitalia mutilated in infancy by your own parents' consent. That must be one hell of a thing to wake up to every day.

Good grief, what grade are you in?
Go back to twitter.

I'm circumcised and my dick looks pretty good desu.

Go back to Sup Forums

That's the thing... us righties, we're everywhere now. I don't go to Sup Forums or reddit or any other board on Sup Forums.

Lol circumcision is so widespread that girls will literally run if they see your uncut dick, tell all their friends, and wonder why your family is so weird.
I always think about this when i see this anti-circumcision trolling
Say what you want but ive heard some stories

Lol we normalised mutilating our children's genitals haha

Non-mutilated fags BTFO

>the state of america
Ye your girls are weirded out by uncut dicks, because nearly everyone is cut there. That does not justify DICK CUTTING.
Good thing in my country we don't do this barbaric shit.

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK LMAO, YOU ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO JUSTIFY DICK CUTTING, WHEN IT IS ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY

Whatever you say cheesedick.

Yeah but "mutilating" male genitals make them look better, make them cleaner, and you still get all the wonderful pleasure.

Ant eater's BTFO'd

>p-pls respond

Whatever doggie dick

This whole anti-circumcision wave has some seriously passive aggressive, insecure undertones to it. Just sayin'.

>cheese dick
Ever hard of a shower? Ye, you are supposed to wash your dick. I'm not circumcised and never had a cheese dick problem.
>look better
Literally the only reason why you say this is because you are used to it
>make them cleaner
I guess showers don't exist in murica
>and you still get all the wonderful pleasure
From your wording I'm going to assume you are underage. Also, uncircumcised dicks feel more pleasure.

Remember the Bush era? Its literally history repeating itself!

>Also, uncircumcised dicks feel more pleasure
Hard to believe when girls won’t touch it

I'm 25 and I experience extreme pleasure with my circumcised penis... but keep fighting this fight to keep excess skin. Whatever.

Nah, I'm just astonished by the fact that somebody in 2018 would defend such a stupid practice.
Not an argument. Good thing in my country dick cutting is not normalized, and uncircumcised dicks are the norm. Jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with you.

George Bush doesn't care about black people.

>caring this much

>Good thing in my country dick cutting is not normalized, and uncircumcised dicks are the norm.
Gay af bro

>unironically using the current year as an argument

Enjoy your higher risk of heterosexual HIV cheesedick

Nah
Fuck you
I'm not being racist about it. Its the fact they're handed things like scholorships for coming in illegally. Its like they're being rewarded for being criminals. If they want to come live here, they can do it legally, or if they're already here they can become legal. If you say that you're against illegal immigration or dreamers you're suddenly a racist trump loving bigot instead of these people seeing th big picture.

It is a scientific fact that uncircumcised penises feel more pleasure, this is not even debatable.
>realisng that you have been mutilated since your birth
>realising that you live in a country where dick cutting is normalized
Both underraged or retarded. These are not arguments.

What do you even mean by that? People are against mutilating babies penises. People don't think that the first experience of millions of humans should be to have part of their genitals cut off while restrained and with no anesthetic. Pretty straight forward. Pretty much common sense if you're not a psychopath. Nothing "passive aggressive" about it.

My gf told me she thinks dudes who get their foreskin cut later in life are making a good, rational choice to better themselves.
Just sayin.
Any femanons want to give their opinion?

Just read your fucking replies you mutilated amerifags. You have been mutilated since your fucking birth, and now your defence is that it is the norm there. What a great fucking argument to defend dick cutting
>cheese dick
Use a shower, never had a cheese dick problem

>It is a scientific fact that uncircumcised penises feel more pleasure, this is not even debatable
He thinks qualia can be measured by science

Mutilating babies is cool. People who are against it are passive agressive and insecure. This is not the opinion of a psychopathic subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mfKB9pllI8

when 3rd worlders are beating you at your own game time to step up

Your extreme anger regarding this topic makes you look very insecure. Look, I would be too if I had the extra hose hanging down.

Inb4 muh rabbis suck baby dicks
It’s a hygienic procedure. The baby has no idea what’s going on and will never remember it but he will be thankful when his exposed glans is jostled to life by a qt3.14’s soft tongue

>americans trying THIS hard to rationalize getting raped by jews at birth
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH this is fucking pathetic.

Imagine being this person.

>implying you can feel a single thing down there after circumcision

>if I had the extra hose hanging down.
You do realise that in order for you to continue this discussion, you resort to non arguments?
We are not insecure, we are disgusted by baby mutilation, and so should you.

>Use a shower, never had a cheese dick problem
t. cheese dick

Yeah, but like FUCK TRUMP is funny as well because it's like when you fart while your shagging a bird lol

Can you add anything but shots at me? You're not saying something people dont know.

the foreskin is an essential sensitive area and americans slice it off like it's nothing

no wonder so many americans are turning gay their dicks don't feel anything

Eye opening
Sup Forums is either:
1.filled with retarded kids
2.filled with retarded adults
Literally and unironically defending baby mutilation. This is amazing.
The amount of non arguments in this thread is trully something special.

This shit can't be real.

>ur a poopyhead

Nice argument

can you just hurry up and fucking kill your self you fat fucking pile of dog shit

Ye, imagine not being an advocate of baby dick cutting.

But I'm not because despite everything your saying, I like the look of my dick, and sex is extremely pleasurable for me. So your ranting is pointless to me.

Extreme anger? I'm stating facts. Watch the video. If you support doing that to babies, you're a subhuman psychopath. Fact. No emotions involved. You on the other hand are obviously butthurt and deploying insults because you have no arguments since it's very obvious that I'm right.

Foreskin has nerve endings in it. Cutting them all off reduces sensation. Don't get what is qualia here you butchered fag

I she by any chance rather religious?

> I like the look of my dick
So do I, And so would you if you and your country weren't brainwashed
>and sex is extremely pleasurable for me
I never said that it isn't. What I'm saying is that it would be MORE pleasurable.
>So your ranting is pointless to me
You are part of the problem of normalizing baby mutilation.

This is all (You). Nobody who is comfortable with themself would fight this hard. Get a grip.