Divegrass fans will defend this

>divegrass fans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJQBA5TmUs
youtube.com/watch?v=teNwygWZhQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

M-MUH SPONSUR!!!!!SHEEP!!!!!!!

WE R THE FUTURE I SWAR

Tbh it's only a matter of time before the big 4 American sports leagues all have shirt sponsors. There's just too much money to be made.

aesthetic kits + sponsors

>i wonder who could be behind this post

Apparently this is the best way to advertise in soccer. I assume this is due to the anti-advertising nature of the 90 minute game with two continuous 45 minute halves.

Is there a more unfriendly sport to advertising than soccer? Not good for us ad-hungry Americans.

they also get cucks who dont mind being walking billboards for their company too.

>there are actually people who play on xbox

why tho. there are no games.

Kind of a shitty advertising scheme, no?

*tips* for (You) user. I love the fedora myself. Great meme and a great honor to meme it to me.

Because there's still many underage people here

>sonyggers
lel this is Sup Forums no one cares about your weebshit fags

>star on top of badge
>only (((one))) title
Why do MLSkeks try to copypaste everything when they don't know the symbolism behind it?

Jews don't care about history, pride or tradition they just see something to exploit for shekels. Do you think these immigrants are just coincidence?

the fucking sponsor takes up more space on the jersey than the team lmao this is the state of favelaball

At least the game takes more time than the advertisements.

Amerifats will get mad at this
>muh commercials
>muh piss break
>muh sugar is low
>muh why the score isn't 251-253 already

>MUH HIGH SCORES!

Yeah I don't get it. I mean, a touchdown can be one point after all. It's pretty arbitrary that it's worth 7. What's the difference really?

I know, but there are different ways to score! Still, come on. A touchdown is one point.

shirt sponsors that don't have any impact on the game > regular ad breaks

it's a necessary evil

We get it, you're made Bernie lost.

No, the game is much more interesting when there are different ways to score, with different strategies for each. It's not about the absolute value of the numbers, it's about how they add and what they require.

>Fly Emirates Madrid
>Qatar Airways Barcelona
The Oil industry has less muslim cash in it.

7 is not "arbtirary". It's 6 auto show and chance for +1 or +2. 3 for field goals and 2 for safeties.

These numbers cannot be reduced without changing the strategy of the game, unless you want decimals. I don't think you've ever seen a close game towards the end when the arithmetic gets important.

>The Oil industry has less muslim cash in it.

>different ways to score
this is stupid and unnecessary. A perfect game has one and only way to score.
If your game has different ways to score, it's literally international rules or muggle quidditch-tier ridiculous

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJQBA5TmUs
youtube.com/watch?v=teNwygWZhQM

>MLS

no one gives a fuck about MLS, cletus

so cricket and rugby are also muggle quidditch-tier ridiculous? interesting.

>implying MLS defenders can defend anything
lmao

Are you literally retarded? the scoring table for football is based on difficulty. Same as basketball.

It is not arbitrary because it is about twice as hard to score a touchdown than a field goal. A touchdown could not be 1 to 3 points because then you would have to get rid of the extra point and 2 point conversions and safeties or those would matter too much and let's not even consider fractions because your little heads would explode.

You want to know which sport has arbitrary numbers? fucking tennis. Why the fuck are points = 15 when there is no other way to score, and then it stays at 40 for no reason.

>sonyggers