/brit/

pengingham edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494288701709.webm
strawpoll.me/13499647
youtube.com/watch?v=vmoYpJIUWhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maisie

starting to think a average and entirely unremarkable existence might not be so bad lads

is not going out /brit/ approved?

better than fame, not even joking how awful would that be

economic conservatism/social liberalism is the future

annie to be haych

Alri Trump

bucks what are you doing

what is it about mcdonalds gherkins that makes them so disgusting? I actually really like gherkins but the first thing i do when i get a mcdonals is pull out those disgusting floppy discs and lob them at something (very effective for sticking to ceilings and walls). They just taste like petrol

>tfw 27 and still kissless

got my phd at 26 lads

cute lads

i have a herpes test on the way, doctor says i'm just a paranoid aspie. if i have herpes though we should hang out and talk about having herpes and stuff, it'd be cool

love the stone roses

how do you cope?

alan the type of arab to get re-directed to a BTS MUC by the conseillère d'orientation

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494288701709.webm

>Ah yes look at this horrible regressive society, I'm so glad things have improved since then

egg

The lads

In a country where prostitutes are legal, that's a shame.

must no be trying lad
no excuses for that

*kisses you*

>The Godfather, Scarface, Goodfellas, Sopranos is a bunch of retards spouting nonsense and playing hard. There are millions of idiots who take those stupid things literally.
>t. frenchfag who has transcended art

>Collet Barker (46), was last seen on 29 April 1831 swimming across the mouth of the Murray River and disappearing over a sand dune on the other side. Several days later the crew of his ship Isabella were informed by local Indigenous people that he had been killed after being mistaken for a whaler or sealer, and was speared to death.[495]

bloody abos

yeah its literally a bunch of nazis mate, pretty fucking regressive

that kid definitely posts here

me on the right

I want to die a virgin desu

you can genuinely go to jail for posting this btw

Not that bad, I don't get hard ons anymore.

strawpoll.me/13499647
strawpoll.me/13499647
strawpoll.me/13499647

lads how to be slightly less lonely for the rest of the night

PNL isnt quite similar to that now is it

Is it Seltic or Keltic

Heulen, schrein, kreischen usw.

cor they really loved their swastikas didn't they?

keltic you YANK MONG

mdma

i laugh every time. fuckin aussies

found out my scale's full of shit and i weigh 201lbs not 214 like it's been saying the past month i've been dieting. cheap chink shit from amazon, not even once

Ill come over with some dark fruits?

leftypol

love the EU

Never respond to obvious bait. Like the québécon, he'll post anything to get attention.

You haven't watched their videos. It's the most realistic depiction of drug dealing gangs in french suburbs ever made. "La Haine" Looks like Helene et le garcons in comparison.

What about

Seltic if referring to the football club

Keltic if the ethnkc group

yeah mate, only lefties think the nazis were regressive

i don't wanna be alone in my bedroom
writing messages you won't read
i don't wanna be alone in my bedroom
on the internet, wasting time

i'm not your mate

love europe hate america simple as

where are you

Lets just go back to beating up trannies and communists until they leave. This whole "lets pretend its okay to flaunt your mental illness in public" thing just hasn't worked out well at all.

Will try to do an 8 hours night of sleep tonight to acquire more gainz and alphamale.

alri sheed

couple of beers and music/film/podcast

podcasts are really good sometimes because it's usually a couple of people having a funny chat and it's almost like having friends

whod win in a cage match if the two french lads and the algerian were thrown into one

youtube.com/watch?v=vmoYpJIUWhY

'ra 't

north

rasheed

tights

I've seen the 4 "short films"
in terms of films, it's really poor but lets not talk about that
but in terms of reality, it's also poor as fuck. it's no the wire. PNL are glorifying drug dealing as it was easy or good on the long term. this shit either leaves you dead, broke or in jail
its also very far from reality its sugarcoated so inbred mongs from normandie believe the ghettos are some kind of living fantasy
overall really poor, i legit think you're kinda bright sometimes but about PNL you're wrong

you'd know if you had genital herpes mate. the trouble is there's no real way to test for it after the intial outbreak of sores. I was tested for it and it came back negative, but I 100% certainly do have it, I know because I passed it on to another girl not long after.

If you catch it, your dick will begin with a little itching over a few days, then swell, then it'll be covered in red sores, all over, and it's constantly uncomfortable. After I had the intital outbreak they have never ever come up again and my dick has looked perfectly normal since. some people get recurring outbreaks, but I only ever had the first one, it was like 5 years ago too.

garish bluster

Would the world be a better place if women had male brains?

'ke

>tfw British neighbors

One is a druggie manlet and the other hasn't left his room in 71 days. Would subjugate them into submission using my eye contact and voice tone alone, I bet

wish that swastika was my knackers

>couple of beers
already done that and the rest
>podcasts are really good sometimes because it's usually a couple of people having a funny chat and it's almost like having friends
noted for future reference
oh

>Cracks on the underside of the bridge at Kew Gardens station were spotted by a retired structural engineer from Australia who was on holiday in Britain. He took pictures and raised concerns, and Richmond council said it had ordered urgent works at the site.

>Quy Le, 81, a retired civil engineering lecturer at Melbourne’s Monash University, said he became “alarmed” at the state of the structure while on a trip to visit Kew Gardens with wife Evelyn, 71, last week.

state of British pooginering

there's no such thing as a "male brain"

Really gets the neuric streams flooding their figurative watersheds.

I do this way too much. Sometimes find myself making comments out loud like I was there. Pretty sad t b h

I'm ugly

>5'8 half a man talking about manlets

Don't need the parisian.

>come and join me on the bed user

Yeah you're probably right let's just replace them with millions of millions of third worlders.

Yes there is

t. has one

could beat your arse

any podcasts about william the conquerer?

no

>drug dealing leaves you dead or in jail

m8... only the ones you hear about. do you honestly think every drug dealer ends up dead or in jail, and none of them end up retiring young with a wad of laundered money?

A lot of people do it to supplement their working income with cash so they can save more. And a lot of people do that very successfully their whole lives

*tosses a grenade through the door*

Sure you could city boy

that would be for the best
the germans are a stain on europe
good riddance

Wish the Irish would die desu

any poocasts about william the conquerer?

but i don't want to

how do i stop doing SO much cocaine?

*sets the cladding alight*