Sup Forums on women

So I recently got into a relationship with this girl and I'm starting to notice a trend, she first stated that she had 3 sexual partners in the past, then last week that number was 6, and now upon research it's 9. >she's only 18 (I'm 19) >we've been dating for 3 weeks
i'm starting to like her but this has been weighing in at the back of my head

Is it worth getting into a relationship with a slut? Will it lead to her inevitably cheating on me/ cucking etc? Discuss

>1 Post By This ID

Cuck

>His wife was not a virgin when they married

Why the hell do you think I'm a shill?
It seems it may be : (

The lying matters far more than the number.

You haven't even hit double digit numbers yourself at 19. You should just remove yourself from the gene pool

Your mistake is assuming not all girls are whores.

When you realize that literally all women want to be raped by 50 men and be treated like garbage, you don't get surprised by stuffs like this anymore.

run away

quickly

For all of you older anons, wouldn't it be hard to find a someone with less than 5 partners the older you get ?

Nope. I get older, but the chicks I pick up stay the same age.
Who would waste time chasing sour milk?

Are Muslims redpilled?
I'm starting to think we're in the wrong

>Dating a ~~woman~~ succubus who has cheated on you before your relationship

KEK

Do you lick her vagina that has had dicks in it too? KEK

Leave her, it's not worth it she's lied to you already and it's been 3 weeks.

No they aren't, they follow a satanic cult

Naturally, but it depends on how you find them. You're not about to find a virgin QT on Tinder

Also, if you're not a Sup Forums autist, it doesn't really matter, as long as their experience is similar to yours. Its going to feel weird if youve had 2 partners and shes had 12, but if you've boned 6, and she's boned 8, or vice versa, is that really a huge deal?

Don't be a faggot.
And don't listen to the cuck meme.
On Sup Forums a guy walking behind his girlfriend when walking down the street is a cuck.

Anyway was the sex this girl had within a relationship? Most people who have random sex with multiple partners base their value on their sexuality and when they enter a relationship, unless their partner is as voracious with sex as they are, they'll quickly feel as if there is no "love" in the relationship an either cheat or leave.
However I the sex she had was within a relationship then she attaches a certain amount of emotional weight to sex but also the relationship itself, therefore less likely to cheat it leave.
BUT if she has had that amount of partners at that age she may be relationship dependant in which case leave or demand that she develop a self esteem because she's probably unable to make decisions by herself without some form if authoritarian approval.

>recent gf
>already asking about her previous partners

God Sup Forums is filled with the most insecure guys I swear.

Same here OP.

It started at 5 or 6. Never had a 3 some.

Today it's around 12 with new stories popping up all the time. Also there was a 3 some because she "was really drunk". Then hinted it was maybe like a rape because of the drunkeness.

The reality is likely 30+ and has been trained by multiple dicks.

Let her go a couple days ago.

This fucking world..

Don't do it. You need to pull the plug. I'm being serious. Women who have had more partners before marriage (or at minimum monogamy) have much worse sex lives and they're going to not only compare you to their past partners, but they will contrast you as well and perhaps even be reminded by them or by specific incidents.

The last thing you need is the thought of Chad or Tyrone getting your girl wet.

Also, 18? I'm 19 and I'm a virgin by choice. It's okay to laugh at me anons, no I'm not single, I'm just Christian.

You don't want baggage in your relationship, and she will not take you as seriously as she should if you date her after letting her run wild for two or three glory years.

You weren't worth the wait to her, and sadly, you'd be better off as friends. If you continue dating her, her and her past partners will essentially be "getting away with it," and she'll have little to no regret for her past.

If you confront her about it and express your concerns, she WILL act scared and regretful. This is often an act, as girls like this will use any excuse they can get in order to get with somebody else.

She's only 18, and sadly, she's going to hit the wall and then marry some unlucky chump who's getting the leftovers. Perhaps she'll honestly regret it then, but trust me, she's not nearly done yet.

It's sad, I know - but you deserve better. I waited and got what I wanted - you can too. Just make sure to keep your eyes open :)

This also bothers me, I remember in cathlioc school they would give us the analogy of having sex with the 9 other people this chick fucked on a cellular level

Fucking drop her immediately. Sluts are notoriously bad wives.

Yes it's a huge deal, how can you have sec with 6 or 8 people? This is a ridiculous number, don't you feel any shame?

I won't deny it, over 10 partners at 18 is sorta whorish, the act itself and admitting it, but honestly, you won't get much better. Over 20 you should assume they've tasted miles of cock.

Try avoiding full on whores and Chad's waste, find a white young girl you like, marry and have at least 3 kids. Don't listen to the betafags with their women rant, they're mainly /r9k/ trash trying to ruin our board.

Yes. Islam is the redpill.

oh yeah, also had 3 abortions.

Can only imagine how many partners in reality. As she was on birth control. If 3 "mistakes" happened, it must be hundreds.

3 was too many to begin with

It wasn't all of them at once, leaf