Ney to psg thread

ney to psg thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/892694669276192768
independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/neymar-transfer-latest-psg-barcelona-la-liga-financial-fair-play-paris-saint-germain-world-record-a7872426.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S E E T H I N G
B A R Ç A
C U S T O M E R S

fuck you

but if he's 100% jesus, does that mean he's 100% jewish?

hey

finally we won't have to stop the flow of the game every time nerman receives the ball

>spain

this, same relief as when we sold cesc

LMAO
are you going to kill youself Alfonso you autistic scatalan

typicul Söldner

100% UMA

se firma

Now everytime Nerman has a shit game
>lel they paid 222m

Everytime he has a good game
>he should be doing better for 222m

Not really since no one will be watching PSG.

Oh everyone will be when they fail in the champions league again

lads jajskssksksksj

I think is a pretty good deal for Barcelona, considering that out of 4 seasons he was good and consistent in just one of them.

He is a diver, provoking faggot, and was asking for salary rises every season. With him gone all this cancer is gone.

The main problem is that Barcelona's board is fucking retarded and can only sign shit literally whos, so they will most likely waste those 222 mill.

>barcelona is so badly ran that they lose their star players to pakis

considerin Nerman is best winger on earth actually and that barca are very bad at recrutin good players, i consider your post kekistan/10

he was worthless this season, but i guess you have to justify somehow that PSG is spending that ridiculous amount on this faggot

>worthless
>50 macthes
>25 goals
>26 assists
give me more worthless players i sign you big checks

Madrid wins with this deal lmao

>barcelona take the 200 million and use it to buy all of madrid's midfielders

Good, Nerman's career will die in France, and Barcelona lost their diving machine, everybody wins.

Listen to me, hill nigga, there is no man on the planet that's worth 222m.
No matter what Nerman (or should I say Ner222man?) does or doesn't he is not paying himself off, talking strictly sport.
Ambiguous promotive aspects, shirt sales and what other BS you want to believe is irelevant.
There is no sportsperson that can deliver to the expectations that come with a 222 motherfucking million price tag.

yes there is, he's called Nerman and psg just bought his release clause. if john stones is worth 60m i don't see why nerman couldn't cost 222 when he's arguably 10x better

good customer

don't fuck up those 222 millions.

i know bartomeu will, but its fine

I guess Neymar realized he will never be the GOAT, so he prefered earn as much money as possible during his last 5-6 years on his prime.

>nerman
>driving machine
>after 4 seasons he's only remembered for 7 minutes against psg
>just realised he couldn't even score a single dribbling goal in 4 years

>222m + taxes and agent fees + uefa ban for the not-yet-bald gervinho
congrats la, worth every penis

Chinks would pay him more than PSG.

when nerman transfert was rumors
>he will never leave barca kek, he's too important for barca, one of their best player
now nerman transfert is almost official
>m-muh he's shit, he just dive i'm actually happy to receive 222m
kek

Not anymore. China goverment wants to improve local talent and clubs have more restrictions to buy outside players.

>Now you remember the 100 gorillion from Figo and Chigrinsky & Co.

the chink market is ded m8

>se queda

>uefa ban
why psg would be ban spendin money they have when almost all of spanish league were never banned when they bought players with money they didn't and still don't have ?

Why was his buyout clause so low? Madrid's all hover around the billion mark.

what

Bale's is 1 billion euros
Benzema is 900 million euros
Ronaldo is 5 billion euros

whats the point

because psg is claiming commercial exploitation income above madrid and barcelona (), which is obviously a lie and their way to funnel qatar money into the club. This is exactly what la liga president is reporting to uefa and what will get you banned, mohammed

the nerman transfer will still happen, or I hope so

>when almost all of spanish league were never banned when they bought players with money they didn't and still don't have ?
if that were the case they would all get banned too, but only happened to malaga a few years ago, get a clue pls

are you kiddin me ? some years ago lel liga 1 and 2 had an aggregate 2.5 billion in debt with 30% of this debt for barca and real alone.

How much are Barca getting for the deal?

So clubs cant buy your players unless you want to sell them lol?

Post yfw he doesn't se queda.

150 million. The rest goes to Neymar's dad.

for me it's Se Chedar

fag

lmao you have no clue about money nor about uefa's FFP rules. Stop mixing concepts you don't understand, only makes you look bad, ahmed

222m if psg pay the clause, but they'll have to pay a pile of taxes somewhere

a bit more if psg negotiate with barcelona to avoid paying additional taxes

>he's 25 now
has he improved at all? Fucking meme player for brown people to wank over

Uma delica.

yeah i got it you're allowed to be in debt and spend money you don't have when other clubs can't spend the money they actually have, i hope you'll be able to pay back bankers though

>se queda
>don't

>when you are poor and ignorant and don't know all businesses have debt and use it to grow and it has nothing to do with FFP rules
lmao algerians

>getting 50-70 million just for having a son

man he made it in life

>denying spanish clubs were highly in debt for several years
lmao 800 years

cringe

Finally Messi and Suarez will be able play free without having to trip up the flow of their perfect swinger broship just to let the little delicia have his moments too.

Barca gets some much needed money and even better, let go of one of their highest contracts so they could possibly make some good signings that will help the team a lot more than a half assed nerman ever would.

Reminder that nerman was useless 99% of the season and casually only showed up against PSG. Hmmm.

>paying 220 millions for neymar

because it could be declared illegal if the salary is not proportional to the buyout clause.

Madrid can afford having those clause because the Spanish law doesn't affect them as they are above it thanks to fascism.

I love how butthurt Barca fans have reacted

but can he dab?

>We'll get to see Neymar diving against glorious Ligue 1 Conforama teams

What a time to be alive

can he dab while spinning a fidget spinner?

i consider myself a culé at heart, but i found this tweet quite amusing
twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/892694669276192768

Just heard from reliable sources that Ronaldo to Barcelona WILL happen this window.
Not surprised desu, just think how many tapins Messi will give him that he can take credit for

Bella

>220 million for the diving grafite

LOL
O
L

>"n-no he won't leave! we need him and he needs us, m-mes que un club. it is just a trick to get a better salary at barca!
>"f-fine you can have him he was shit a-anyway!"

Diving, NOT DRIVING, YOU USELESS SPEEDREADER FAGGOT.

>se queda

>tfw real madrid fan
>tfw miles better than everyone else in world football
>tfw watching all this unfold and seeing our rivals getting even weaker
>tfw even with nerman PSG will never be relevant or come close to a CL

who /REAL MADRID/ here?

what a fantastic time to be a fan of the first EVER two time back to back champions league winners

Kek

>we
I don't mind /our boy/ Kroos winning more easy titles though.

every time psg played real in CL they outplayed them even though the result wasn't there, just watch highlights

>tfw se queda

>€222m will buy t-three players of Neymar quality
>I-if doesn't want to play for the club, let him go Suarez is b-better anyway
>Paulinho is signing as we speak la, t-treble incoming

yfw nerman gets injured Ronaldo style at PSG and his career ogre

ss this

>>"f-fine you can have him he was shit a-anyway!"
>"b-but we don't want qsg m-money... they c-cheatin'!"

>who is flacao

it took him like 3 years to get back to decent form

>Marca it's just lying, the caverna is attacking Barça again!
>f-fucking Florentino and the cloacas del estado, they pushed Neymar away with their tax evasion trials!

What part of Madrid are you m8?

Vallecas here

The greatest thing about this transfer is seeing UEFAlona being money bullied after money bullying the entire world for years. The damage control level is astonishing.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/neymar-transfer-latest-psg-barcelona-la-liga-financial-fair-play-paris-saint-germain-world-record-a7872426.html

I remember when Beckham had a 100 million euro buyout clause at Real and people thought that was insane.

Overrated as fuck dive merchant that can't even stand out in babby la Liga. Literally paying 200m for a blacker Raheem Sterling.

>blacker Raheem Sterling
you mean whiter Theo Walcott
btw he's better than any anglo player right now

benzema is such a fraud.

Fuq

I don't understand how this transfer does not break the FFP rules.

Barca can save the club IF they apply the money on buying good players for 3 positions.

FINALLLLLYYYY

fuck uefalona, he should've went to halal in the first place

>FFP rules.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHA

arab "sponsoring" shenanigans

because it's not psg who pays nerman clause.
and btw, why psg couldn't pay him if they have the money ? i mean real overbought players for years and get refund by spanish government every year.

Qatar pays the release clause, not PSG.