wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

mrss.com/about/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/15/leaked-dnc-files-dems-planned-hit-trump-widely-discredited-hit-piece-falsely-accusing-rape/
youtube.com/watch?v=LDBp3-EjIx8&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=9
calibremag.ca/liberals-ignore-ar-15-petition/
youtube.com/watch?v=dlzpW0zbvX8
youtube.com/watch?v=nCQGQ5qBQTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Fuck awoo

Schaub

Donald Trump Just Flipped On Gun Control
Tea Party conservatives are going against Trump for this

Justin Amash @justinamash
Denying rights on the basis of secret lists, without due process, is unconstitutional.

Designated Thread

>real nigga hours
>whole thread is full of muh shills talk
Sad

leave karen postres alone yes they are dirt yes they are die alonne but pls only hate the retart shill victims & trump deniers pls thx

FUCK Well now who do I vote for? If Trump is this stupid he is a plant. I mean who defines who the terrorists are? If I have a confederate flag in my window am I a terrorist? Guys I hate to say it but Trump is not what he appears. Time to hide my guns.

Reminder that Islam is not compatible with Western Civilization.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 14h14 hours ago
I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns.

What did he mean by this?
Why are people getting so upset about this?

Oh no whatever will we do without a group that got immediately subverted by the powers they were railing against

Supporting Trump is what happens when you are uneducated.
The second amendment isnt broken. And further the constitution isnt broken and its very clear the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. If the person is a terrorist and tou can prove it put them in jail if not get the fucknouta hear.

I think people dont understand. In a republic our rights cannot be violated even if 100% of thr population agrees to it. In a democracy that would be ok but this isnt a democracy . further there is no form o government our founders hated more rhan a democracy because they knew in such a government the majority could vote to take away our rights.

>another trips awoo first post
A W O O
W
O
O

Shit I guess I'm a Cruz Missile now

Hillary's internet people have been exposed

M+R is 100 smart people who help nonprofits achieve real, lasting change. We mobilize supporters, raise money, and move the media, the public, and decision-makers. We only work with clients we believe in. We take risks. We work hard. We’re leaders, we're organizers, and we don't stop until we win.

mrss.com/about/

Shill factory

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/15/leaked-dnc-files-dems-planned-hit-trump-widely-discredited-hit-piece-falsely-accusing-rape/

BB concludes that the shitty DNC playbook is nothing to worry about since it's all shit we've seen before.

Have you guys seen the Orlando shooters Facebook posts? Holy shit, how can people say this isn't terrorism?

FUCK Well now who do I vote for? If Hillary is this stupid she is a plant. I mean who denies who the terrorists are? If I have a isis flag in my window am I not a terrorist? Guys I hate to say it but Trump is who he appears. Time to clean my guns.

>Decide to check out the daily happening of the movement
>Spen a bit refreshing catalog wondering where the hell Trump General is
>Finally find it

>TRU.MP
Fucking what?

TRUMP IS THE SECOND COMING
SPREAD THE WORD BUT DONT TELL ANYBODY

What if it's just a feint?

maga

youtube.com/watch?v=LDBp3-EjIx8&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=9

Trump, or gtfo

What can you tell me about this town, where the shill is from?

It's a new angle to shill and misinterpret him again. Give it no mind.

youre not funny, take your shill posts elsewhere

Stop replying to me with this pic and pics of animals looking like theyre smiling, its fuckin annoying.

DAILY REMINDER

WHO ALL IS HITTING UP A TEXAS RALLY?

nobody is (or should). it's all shilling. the tweet literally means nothing.

>makes new thread
>trashes awoo
>says momiji has nothing to do with trump
>says adding a MAGA cap has nothing to do with trump
>posts lolicon jailbait image with tits exposed
>as OP image of the /Trump General/
nigger you what

isn't the reason you faggots hate awoo because it's "pedoshit" and has "nothing to do with the Trump"

I personally don't give a shit and could care less for your low energy shilling. The threads will be made and continue all the same. Even if OP is a massive faggot he ultimately does our work for us. Thanks for being a failure and doing it all for free, m8.

>Not voting for the True Conservative Ted Cruz
>Losing the second amendment
Pick both morons. I warned you guys about Dangerous Donald, but you didn't listen.

>216
Hey, even George supports the Cavs

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

This needs to be fucking settled today!

Lets disavow this "alt right" bullshit that milo is trying to associate trump supporters with. I'm getting sick of being compared to the fucking kkk for posting frogs on a Chinese imagboard. I know most of us here aren't part of any "alt right" group in the real world. we come here to to discuss politics and laugh at bantz. I don't want us to be associated with fucking skin heads, this alt right shit has to stop.

Well if they've got something groundbreaking, I'd be impressed, considering there appears to be nothing.

MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS

it's the same canadian asshole who does that all the time. of course, his first post is some fat faggot saying "fuck awoo"

Supporting Hillary is what happens when you are uneducated.
The second amendment isn't broken. And further the constitution isn't broken and its very clear the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. If the person is a terrorist and you can prove it put them in jail or deport them the fuck outa here.
I think people don't understand. In a republic our rights can be violated if the majority of the population agrees to it. In a democracy that would be OK and this is a democracy. further there is no form of government our founders hated more than a leftist democracy because they knew in such a government the minorities could take away our rights.

+10 internets to anyone who MAGAs this

POSTING IN AN AWOO THREAD

MAGA

Why is this guy ever allowed to OP?

Amazing how the news of the shooters wife escaping custody went almost unnoticed today.

Maybe the release fake DNC documents was used to cover that up.

Didn't even notice it was a HID.DEN thread.

>I'm gonna make a real thread only because this shit doesn't show up on search.

Gimme a second.

Post the original artwork please.

I never wanted anything to do with it to begin with. Cucks forcing that shit under the pretense of 'support' can fuck off.

Nu

TOP AMERICA

Well, faggot anime reaction image posters in board clearly geared for topics non-anime-related aside, it really is a movement.
Fuck OP

Prolly so

Fuck you Americans, thanks to your little ISIS friend shooting up a bunch of degenerates our fucking Parliament got spook'd and shut down our only chance at getting us ARs for hunting.

And I was just getting excited for something good happening in this place.
calibremag.ca/liberals-ignore-ar-15-petition/

Why are you getting so booty blasted over some banter? And anyways my excuse for not liking your dumb furry character is because it's a stale and forced meme now, come up with something new.

Awoos are low energy.

>10 FEET TALLER

Drop dead loser.

Sup Forums is natsoc and always will be

dumb animeposter

MIGRATE

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

SHILL PUT "TRU.MP GENERAL" SO IT DOESN'T APPEAR IN SEARCHES

MIGRATE

This insane shilling just means that Hillary is in full damage-control.

Do not let them intimidate or discourage you. Trump is just discussing with the NRA, I seriously doubt he would even consider the slightest gun control legislation.

I'm not worried and neither should you be.

youtube.com/watch?v=dlzpW0zbvX8

>kike poses as white rapper
>creates blue pill the song
>trying to get white males to become apathetic about current events and politics
>he has a song that says he has a small cock and a lyric later he says something about being white when he isn't
This fucker is pure cancer

Disavowl is no use. It won't stop them from continuing to churning out shit and throwing it everywhere.

Did you see the OP? It's much worse than momji if he's against "pedoshit anime and just putting a hat on it doesn't make it related", etc

>CANADA IS SO GREAT FUCK THE US
>WE'RE FOLLOWING YOUR LEAD HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US

Truly the most tsundere country.

why would you link it if it's fucking cancer
no one is going to listen to that horse shit

>Finally done with exams
Any new polls released? I see shills are just as rampant as ever

He does it all the time. It's almost funny. If he's a true shill or a troll, he's in deep cover and consistently makes threads when needed. So the end result is just a sub par op who hates awoo. Better than nothing, but I'll take a tripfag anyway

A E S T H E T I C

Went ahead and emailed the nra-ila letting them know a lifetime membership was on the line

I dunno, and yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCQGQ5qBQTA

Anyone else here hate Trump for how he changed his tune? All his recent speeches are about how it doesn't matter if you're gay, or muslim, or black, or a cuck that everyone is equal as long as they live in America. And that USA under Trump will be a "tolerant, open society", it almost sounds like a Sup Forums parody of what liberals say. He really cucked out on every issue worth caring about, yet /Pol still keeps calling this fraud their "god emperor". It's sickening. How can you not see that this man is just another egalitarian, capitalist counter-revolutionary who loves bourgeois values and wants compromises with LGBT and black minorities so he can keep the hoard that he amassed with the help of his white, cishet male privilege. I can't believe you'd support this /Pol, I thought you guys were cool.

WTF is he doing? The people on the watch this, may be actual terrorists, but what if Americans get put on it? People on watch lists haven't been charged with a fucking crime.

Trump better back away from this shit quick.

Great thread splitting. Enjoy having your thread deleted.

I like the US desu

>Why are people getting so upset about this?

Literally Jews.

>Abbot
Fucking hell

Oh really? Because I got here by typing "Trump" in the search

What's going on tonight /trumpgen/? Bad night here at the wally world as one of the niggers that gets assigned to me regularly isn't here. Must have figured you get more on welfare than working 40 hours a week. Oh well.

Anyways, how ya'll doing this evening?

fuck off finshill he hasn't flipped on any of that shit

Testing OC

Sup

if americans get put on, they'll have to wait two weeks to get a gun while they investigate and you plead your case why you shouldn't be on the list.

kill yourself

Actually I'm testing if there's an awoo bot.

how old are you m8?

Oh yeah, that bitch got away.

>ALL IS WELL, GET BACK TO WORK. t. King Nigger

lol, when did race come up? you are a leftist fool and you, and all of the other entitlement grabbing retards sucking on the teat of the govt should be separated from civilized society and that goes for white or black people. get out of here with your uneducated ass. same shitlords like you who voted for mr. Barack YesWeCan Obama, and did he give you any thing? no, infact he spent the MOST out of any President in recent history. you think that 80yr old commie Bernie or that Criminal Hillary is gonna do a good job? you are fucking nuts and so is their supporters. Trump is a business man and a Capitalist, and thats what our country needs. when he becomes president he's going to dismantle all these bulshit bureaucracies just watch

damn they are going all out.

Saved!

Thanks user

MAGA BABY

Trump is going to win bigly against the FRAUD and LIAR that is Hillary Clinton! There is no way she can even compete against the Trump Train that will run over her!

I had a moment at work:
>Working at warehouse job
>Had to rebuild pallets because the manufacturer doesn't give a shit, and we can't stack product with bad pallets.
>While restacking product, notice some of the boxes not taped shut.
>See "Hecho en Mexico" on the boxes.
>Almost said "We need to build that wall."
>Stopped myself before saying it, or else I'll get fired for "hate speech."

During an interview with Yahoo News, presidential frontrunner Donald Trump said if elected he will boost the surveillance grid to fight Islamic terrorism.

Trump said, “security is going to rule” under his administration.

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before,” he responded when asked if he would permit the use of warrantless searches at the expense of the Fourth Amendment.

I was a Trump supporter for almost a year now. Bought his books, the hat and a shirt. After his absurd behavior this week; I officially can not support him any longer.

I judge not based on skin colour, but rather on content of character.

That's the "as it should be." "As it will be" is taking months, even years, to get your name off that fucking list.

>muh image

Drop dead or stop getting butthurt over words.

>I don't want us to be associated with fucking skin heads
>compared to the fucking kkk
Trump was literally endorsed by them and David Duke. If you care that much, you shouldn't be here, they'll do it regardless of what your "alt-right" or "skinhead" boogeyman does.

Go away