THE ALWAYS ON ANTWONE
TALK LIKE A COP ANTWONE

I HATE THIS NEW ANTWONE
TALK LIKE A JEW ANTWONE
AGREE WITH Sup Forums ANTWONE
HE MAKE ME SPEW ANTWONE

Haha wow! Libtards triggered epic style XDD

>gave lil' pump a higher rating than My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
>still hasn't reviewed influential artists such as The Who, Jimi Hendrix, and Led Zeppelin
>considers Purple Rain as much as a classic as Remain In Light is
kek

who do you think is paying his bills, warner bros records or a bunch of fucking dad rockers?

He only reviews old albums like, one week out of the year. That's why he hasn't reviewed Zeppelin or Hendrix because they haven't released anything in decades.

>liberals will never be able to meme

Yes, but he's been doing this for like 6 years. It's just surprising to me that he hasn't got to them.

Pretty sure it's a lot longer than 6 years.
Just saying.

he says he only reviews that garbage because people tell him to. pretty sad

Then let's spam tell him to review something

fuck you on about. he reviews all kinds of shit

he doesnt review anco side projects any more thats for sure

I know right, i hate rap "music" why don't you actually sing and play real instruments. Talking over a beat made by banging on a computer doesn't count as music. Stupid millenials and their coffee shops and avocado toast.

HAHA exactly the left can't meme, nice rare pepe

Time for Cucktano to leave that shit behind him.

hella fuck*ng epic tbread

It's weird how political Anthony has been getting lately. Just yesterday he put up a video pledging his allegiance to Al-Qaeda and muttering "kill all Jews" under his breath. Very strange.

Out of his past 10 reviews only 2 were rap

well who even listens to that garbage anymore

Dude needs to make money. He can only review so many albums, and people will stop watching his videos if he doesn't review the hottest new albums, whether he likes them or not.

He keeps bringing up how much he wants a white ehtnostate in such an offhanded way. He laughs right after and plays it off as a joke but im not too sure t b h

word
when will he review a kpop album?

he became shit because his wife is a nig-hopping monkey

hes definitely reviewing more and more hip hop lately. i cant blame him though thats his money maker

Its the Adam 22 (No Jumper) influence.

For the most part he only reviews Sup Forumscore for classic week

He was all always a hip hop fan, and has never been a good reviewer. If you think what I said is wrong KYS.

As I millennial, I don't think we watch him, his fan base is mostly young Gen Z idiots. Also this isn't true at all he still reviews music that isnt hip hop, not to mention he's always reviewed it. Besides he was never good, why do you mis the old him?

kek

the fact that you care about this cuck's opinion at all just shows that you're 100% retarded enough to listen to rap music if you weren't a neckbeard

hip hop is getting more popular, and widely dominates the music scene today, just a fact

uhhh edgy.
not OP but personally i don't care about his opinion i just find his videos entertaining and that's all

>avocado toast
this made me laugh for some reason

wasn't his favorite album last year an indie rock album?

Don't see the problem with lil pump

Adam22 is the pinnacle of western degeneracy

>considers Purple Rain as much as a classic as Remain In Light is

I dont think he really considers all the classics equal. hell, he did trout mask replica for classics week and he shat on the album.