Sage All Shills, Stop The Slides Part #2

reminder to sage all shill threads. Reply to OP, point it out, sage and report. We are cleaning this place up. You can hide the threads too, for a better experience, but it doesn't hurt them in any way.

>How to spot a shill/slide thread
1 post by this ID

Look for stuff like:
>Sup Forums btfo
>really makes you think
>conserva-cucks/shits/shills
>Sup Forums will defend this

Any OP that lacks substance and is shit, and where the OP doesn't reply is a shill.

Remember, you also need to make quality threads and reply to quality threads. That is how we win.

BE AWARE THAT SHILLS NOW ARE CHANGING TACTICS BY USING SLIDE WARNING COPYPASTA AND REDIRECTING TO THE FALSE FLAG DNC HACK THREADS THAT ARE NOW ARCHIVED.

REMEMBER, SAGE AND REPORT ANY SHILL THREADS THAT YOU SEE. AND POST ANY THREADS THAT ARE CLEARLY SHILLING THREADS IN HERE SO WE CAN KEEP TRACK. STAY VIGILIANT Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yRRazMzB
mrss.com/
mrss.com/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 post by this ID

Remember to keep making these threads and use them as a catalog for genuine Sup Forums threads made by humans.

By doing so you keep it bumped; ie visible and eventually human Sup Forums users will report in with their threads here.

Example of a shill thread meant to slide threads. Report and sage them. Also be aware of people like They are using these against us now to switch up tactics

REMINDER TO USE THREAD DERAILMENT IMAGES SUCH AS ROLL/GET WOTH A FRIEMDLY REMINDER TO SAGE!

now you have jackasses posting "1 post by this ID" on every new thread

great work

Good. It's going to be very efficient.

This. Switch up the tactics

They are using shit against us to switch up their attacks. Ignore them and find shill threads, and simply put "sage and reported for shilling"

Must be a shill

SAGE

shit meme faggots

Also we need graphic propaganda to shame newfags into avoiding bait threads.

The newest shilling seems to be >trump flip flopped on X. Stay on your toes lads

It's a meme you dip.

this. use this image

>114 replies
>no original reply from OP

If there is no input from the OP then that means he has either left the thread or is a paid college student who is given a narrative to keep spamming threads to push an agenda

Also remember to keep bumping logical threads and important happenings. Keep them bumped and do not let them be slid.

Things are looking better on here, but we need to fight

Two questions:

>is the newfag responding and bumping bait the biggest issue here
>if so what's the best way to combat this
>would making our own meta-bait shaming newfags work?

see

Will the mods do anything about this faggotry? Nope they'll just sit around like the miserable fucks they are.

Another shill thread

general suggestion here, shills will rewire tactics and start posting in their own threads if we force the 1 post by this id meme. We should generally just derail these threads if they change up tactics

oh shit you're right
HAHA

WHAT THE FUCK WHO IS THIS STUPID?

Actual good threads are now being spammed with sage thanks to you no-life faggots.

Holy fuck redditors are pathetic crybabies. Creepy sociopaths...

that's in the OP

I can't think anything more pathetic than people who actually organize to waste their time shilling Sup Forums.

Seems like they are avoiding being redpilled by just not reading information.

I'm removing the Sage All Shills name I was using as I dont think its necessary anymore. Good work guys. We won today.

There is something more pathetic.
People replying to their threads.

>We won today

Will we lose tomorrow?

Guys... "c u c k" is now filtered to kek

Thanks new OP

>old OP reporting

Report this shit, we need to think up a more effective way of bringing attention to this.

Welcome to 2015.

MANAGED TO GET A PASTEBIN DESPITE THE SHILLS ON THE TRAIL OF THEM NOW pastebin.com/yRRazMzB
SHARE IT AND INVESTIGATE IT FOLLOW THE MONEY

always was

no

>1 Post By This ID
>1 Post By This ID
>1 Post By This ID

That's what sage is for my man. Try to root out the shill threads without bumping.

What's mrss?

reported for shilling too hard too fast

>1 Post By This ID

Fuck you.

its a social media campaign company, check out their website
we have them linked directly to the dnc and we're working on tracing to hillary

NO YOU

>old thread was deleted
>mods working with shills

Just click hide thread in the catalogue and its gone

No u

1 post by this id

OH FFS ITS THIS FAGGOTRY THAT LED TO THE KEKING OF OLD Sup Forums

NOT EVERYONE AGREES WITH YOU, NOT EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME, DEAL WITH IT

right here lada

>check out their website

Where?

There are no shills. You just can't handle the fact that this isn't your Alt-Right Trump hugbox anymore. This is Sup Forums not /Trump/

Thanks guys for the effort.

I'm scared, lads.

Kill yourself you dumb mother fucker.

That's not the point of this thread

Yeah what the fuck is up with that. These repetitive threads only earn the IP posting them a good 2 day ban, then they start up again

You too, kill yourself.

mrss.com/

>1 post by this ID

>1 Post By This ID
>1 Post By This ID
>1 Post By This ID
>1 Post By This ID

You can report all you want, but mods aren't going to ban something just for disagreeing with you.

thank God

Post link to where you found pic related

Alt right doesn't exist.
Kill yourself.

Reply to this with something a shill wouldn't say

Holy shit these kids are some edgy fags and really new to the game.

Does anyone else remember the BIG raid that "shut us down" for a fucking week? I do, we held the line then we'll hold the line now.

That battle wound up bringing more people to our cause in the end if you really think about it.

hurr

Kill yourself.

>1 Post By This ID
>1 Post By This ID
1 Post By This ID
>1 Post By This ID

1 post by id

personally i dont care what some1 thinks as long as they articulate their points well and have some sort of citations to back up their points, if what you see happening on this board resembles any of that you are high. Gas the Kikes and links to Jews in control of things I'm okay with, Sup Forums btfo with random bait images I'm not

>1 Post By This ID

>goes to Sup Forums
>tries to politically correct them

Trump is not politically correct, hence why he is so popular here. Hillary is mainstream and politically correct which is why her threads are despised by most.

skype convo circa ~2013

>users that have a big fan base

Are they talking about tripfags? Everyone hates tripfags.

>pissing into an ocean of piss

When weren't there "BLACKED" and twink threads occasionally showing up on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums has always been self instigating

Little slow their jackass.

Sup Forums, you've done it again. Let's get these kikes soon.

Kill yourself.

Mods I'll keep reporting this shit as illegal until you either ban him or me.

>1 Post By This ID

Fuck off shill

I am laughing way too fucking hard at this

What he said was so innocuous....did you have to be so harsh?

>1 Post By This ID

Get cancer you no-life degenerate.

fuck off you bosnian muslim nigger

CHETNIKS

Kill yourself.

it's pretty amazing watching newfags fumble over themselves not understanding what's going on and just trying to ridicule people

lurk the fuck moar

We need to amend future OPs to point this out.

This is NOT about silencing threads you disagree with.

OP tell this user who I am.

Why are all the newfags still posting?

Hillary's internet people have been exposed

M+R is 100 smart people who help nonprofits achieve real, lasting change. We mobilize supporters, raise money, and move the media, the public, and decision-makers. We only work with clients we believe in. We take risks. We work hard. We’re leaders, we're organizers, and we don't stop until we win.

mrss.com/about/

Shill factory
pastebin.com/yRRazMzB

>few months ago
>start to feel like the discussion of the board is being steering in a controlled opposition sort of way
>threads made every single day with the same content hitting bump limit when it's been discussed to death
>all it takes is for one retard to argue against the people saying "bait thread, pls ignore", with something like "figures, you can't come up with an argument" and suddenly the thread runs wild
>70% of the threads made daily now are these bait threads
>wonder who's behind all of this for months
>faggots and trannies

who'da thunk

>1 Post By This ID

We will redpill them all via intravenous meme injections and hypnotizing sick bantz.

God wills it.

>1 Post By This ID
>1 Post By This ID

90% of threads on this board are made with javascript

we're still trying to trace the money directly from mrss to the campaign any help is welcome

Do me next

I dont need to kill myself, you're killing me. Im so sleepy and this shit is hiarious. You are really mad.

My sides are gone. I haven't laughed here in forever.