Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act#Ban_on_machine_guns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mommy

>1 post by this ID
trumpshilling

WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR THAT F BOMB WALL!!?

Reminder that Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

thread splitting edition

I caused this.
Funnily I never even searched, I just expected the thread to stick out immediately when I refreshed the catalog and had to refresh like three times before it was bumped to the top.

Still, I feel this is right.

What is it about Canada that makes them hate someone who has a tan or anyone who fakes one

M.A.G.A

>Obama

This showed up first. Multi threads atm?

Dumb thread splitter pls go

THIS IS A SLIDE ATTEMPT

REPORT THE SHILLS
DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT SAGE!!!!!
Will the shilling ever end?

I do what I can.

Reminder to never join and always leave threads that have a . in the middle. It hides the threads on searches.

The same shill likes to put in "TRU.MP" in the OP title to hide it.

what is it about Canada that makes them all so incredibly nice and incapable of harm thus bad at shitposting?

>TRU.MP
Kill youself

I choose this thread, AMA.

it's Trump general not waifu general you utter faggot

?

I don't understand why you're angry.

Hey does anybody have the Maga red hat template I need it for meme magic.

This. he consistently does this. there is no logical reason that i can see.

Yeah, other thread has an OP that sucks massive dick apparently

This is Sup Forums, faggot. Anime is always accepted here. Fuck off ba ck to reddit.

>implying everything on the left is not an "assault rifle"

>TRU.MP

you keep people from finding it in the catalogue easier

first reply is awoo spam

op pic is cancer

kill yourself Canada goddamnit

MEXICO

Shill compilation

get it while its hot

lets take back our cities

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities

This is America, Canadian opinions are not allowed.

Thank you Senpai. check your account for a wee bit of reddit gold

Just visited. Yeah, he shills threads, trying to discredit Trump, and splits with anti awoo and anime, normally. He makes threads though, and as long as search nabs it and the info checks out, we tend to just let him do it.

Does Donald have any honour?

During an interview with Yahoo News, presidential frontrunner Donald Trump said if elected he will boost the surveillance grid to fight Islamic terrorism.

Trump said, “security is going to rule” under his administration.

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before,” he responded when asked if he would permit the use of warrantless searches at the expense of the Fourth Amendment.

I was a Trump supporter for almost a year now. Bought his books, the hat and a shirt. After his absurd behavior this week; I officially can not support him any longer.

I judge not based on skin colour, but rather on content of character.

boy I love hearing that one. you don't have to browse reddit to hate the weebs spamming their poorly edited anime every thread. we're all lonely faggots you spergs are just more pathetic

>you keep people from finding it in the catalogue easier
Putting "Trump" in the catalog will instantly show the thread.
I've done it to test if there's any awoo bots.

>first reply is awoo spam
Fuck off shill, awoo is always welcome on trump gen

>op pic is cancer
Fuck off from Sup Forums, anime belongs here.

Anyone listening to Meg?

>little achmed
>wrote obama
>"i lost both my arms when my refugee camp was bomber"

how the fuck did he write the letter?

BY THE WAY

ONE
N
E HUNDRED PERCENT, FOLKS

What's the consensus about the DNC leaks, real or fake?

No pago

>tfw right-wing atheist

Feels good being the elite of the elite.

Well, Arabic does look like someone has a fountain pen stuck up their ass and they're trying to write with it while having to pee really, really badly

I find this attitude fucking retarded.

I've been coming to the site for over a decade. And though I like some normie anime shit like Cowboy Bepop and the like I can guarantee it's not how I found this site or what made it the machine it is today.

It's cool that the site got its start that way, but the moment Sup Forums came into existence that shit no longer mattered and you all know it.

Does Hillary have any honour?

During interviews democrat presidential frontrunner Hillary said if elected she will boost immigration of Islamic terrorists by 550%.

Hillary also said Benghazi was a protest and what difference does it make now that American lives were lost in a terrorist attack.

I was a Hillary supporter for 3 years now. Bought her books, the maxi-pads and a woman card.

After her constant absurd behaviour; I officially can not support her any longer.

I judge not based on gender, but rather on content of character.

Inside info folks. I've been as angry as anybody about this gun ban tweet. So I made a few calls, spoke to some people close to the campaign and was given some info, on the proviso that it gets spread here and nowhere else yet.

Trump is going to propose a restructuring of watch lists to make them more effective. He is going to announce requiring FISA courts to put someone on them, and use them for both firearm purchase and possession restrictions - ie if you get put on a list, your guns get confiscated. In exchange he will demand the full repeal of the Hughes amendment.

I'm not too sure what all of that means, but there you go.

Does this make it better or worse?

Lol. Dude, Sup Forums has always been here, longer then your decade.

get your checkbook ready amigo

this guy is actually funny

What is going on with all the shilling today? Ive seen the DNC trump report and the posts saying that it is a very well laid plot to turn trump supporters

I have not seen Sup Forums so divided, ever.

What is happening?

>t. Concernburger

Shill flood, so it's more like a siege atm

piss off gob shite

Do you have the magic underwear?

I think you just proved my point.

Thanks

OC

>tfw concern troll
>mfw polls right now

i thought he'd at least get a bump after orlando

I love you aussie

gob shite piss you off?

It's just shills you fucking retard
Use the catalog and bump good threads. Ignore bad threads.
They will go away eventually

yea and you namefags and weeb spergs arrived seemingly out of nowhere when Trump general fags started putting hats on you waifus. one of the few things reddit and Sup Forums have in common is love for Trump. then you cancerous shitposters call anyone who complains about your spam shills from reddit

intradasting

The report is weak shit. We are not divided, but spammed down by lowlife shills.

Off to sleep. M.A.G.A, fuck off shills
>Bah, anime is being posted
>Bah, Awoo is reddit
Srsly, y so mad shillyz

>Episcopal Church
>WASPs literally supporting a party which wants to further de-WASP their country

The reason this country is going to shit is because it's elites turned into giant racemixing faggots

We're being raided by hardcore commies

They'll go away in a day or two, don't worry about it

like fucking a dying man's handshake

>rogerstone_man

Anyone else going to the Dallas rally tomorrow?

1 million people in the entire world are on the terror watch list, 99.9% of them are Muslim I don't think anyone cares about stopping them from buying guns. Even if you are on the list mistakenly if you make a fuss about it they will probably take you off (they remove 20,000 a year)

I like pull bolt rifles myself so... I figure it will be like 100 more terror attacks before they come after literal hunting equipment.

Honestly if it were up to me I would draw the line between tanks and bio weapons, but you have to give a little to the dumb liberals sometimes.

I've heard that one before
>B-but I came up with it
Uhuh

>polls taken before Orlando
>effected by Orlando

>I don't think anyone cares about stopping them from buying guns
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Due process.

The list is massive.

The list is flawed, it even included US congressmen until they had a shitfit about it, a poor fucking peasant like most Americans will never get off of the American government's shitlist.

And finally, my fellow Americans will literally murder you to prevent this from happening.

same here familia

If the alt-right grows, we will see a rise in our representation. It was the evangelicals that drove me away from the right for so long (I'm not defending the cucked GOP by the way).

IMO, alt-right just means you are redpilled on racial differences and agree with a more nationalist position. If atheists are willing to break their own conditioning, I hope we see a migration of this data.

there's always reddit or tumblr if you can't handle it

Even Mooslim jahoodies?

guns are the scapegoat because of the FBI's fucking failures

do not believe their lies

If that's true, that's fucking huge for gun rights.

Hughes amendmen, basically gives the ATF authority over private "machine gun" sales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act#Ban_on_machine_guns

>but you have to give a little to the dumb liberals sometimes.

No, you pretend like you're giving them something then you give them nothing

That's how they've functioned for the past 80 years, pretending to compromise on keeping illegals out then letting them all in then demanding amnesty with a hefty hike to total immigration.

Dunno user. It's a lot of content to create for some disinfo for image boards and rebbit where it's not going to be read by most normies desu. And it was posted on a Wordpress site.

But then no one is denying the donation lists. That's the bit I'm interested in - if it's legit we can follow the money.

Also, what I read of the Trump doc was "waffley", which didn't give it much credence. However, if you are familiar with the public service/beurocrats then you know most of them including the "analysts" are of average intelligence or worse and write these reports to appear to be doing meaningful work. They also churn them out en masse internally and they are largely ignored.

Assange said days ago that WL was going to release documents and they have their own vetting procedures since the threat of them being discredited should they post nonsense is a priority for them. If it's the same content (along with more of it) then that's a good sign the financials are worth following up so I'll wait and see.

Especially them. It's un-American to try and impede someone from violently opposing government.

based mormons

The confiscation due to a secret government trial part will never pass constitutional muster, but maybe we'll keep the machine gun registry open part.

Otherwise, they can go fuck themselves.

Anglos for Trump

heard what before? christ you weebs are gay. I'm sure you're still refreshing the page to see if I replied to you

does anyone know with sources how legit are those leaks? ive got them backed up somewhere safe but im suspicious the site didnt get taken down yet

I thought thats what it was, but what the hell?

>terrorist shoots people with a semi auto
>so trump wants to make full autos legal
>mfw

fucking kek

It's not the FBI lol. It's fucking Obama's agenda of banning words like "taqqiya" and "jihad" and "radical islam" from FBI training manuals and reports. Also what about DHS? Don't they share some responsibility? What about Hillary's State dept which told them to stop investigating Omar Mateen?

just for discussion sake

if trump said tomorrow,niggers spics and Muslims can't own guns,only whites of European decent

you'd be a against that?

KEK or....shitskin i suppose

SAGE

Yes, shall not be infringed

in the original sense of the word you could call me atheist because honestly i gouldnt give 2 fucks about religion

i never argue with the religious though except for muZrats who shouldnt even be in my country

*descent

I'd be against that.

those laws were only written for white's,faggot

Mormons are pretty cool, but unfortunately they're very cuckservative and all think/act in a hivemind. It's why they went overwhelmingly Cruz for the primary. Though most of them will come around for Trump.