Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ83KXzzk4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for flatwound strings and P90s

Daily reminder there's no reason to buy Fender products.

their cheap acoustics are good.

>daily reminder not to listen to idiots

>blocks your path

Wow you are beatiful

holy shit what is that

>2018
>non-headless guitars

Custom Fender. They only give those to endorsed players.

Fender Aerodyne Strat

Why aren't you the world's most dangerous guitarist /gg/?

I haven't joined a band yet

but he was a stoner goofball. guitar magazines have always been so fucking terrible.

What are you practicing right now? Running out of stuff I want to learn.

String skipping

The binding makes this.
>dude
>not a cute girl
Gay.

My sense of rhythm and how on time my playing is

>tele
vomit

unless you want quality flexible sound

I learned to play Rock and Roll by Zeppelin. What's next?

Don't practice until you get it right, practice until you can't get it wrong.

>practice until you can't get it wrong.
Okay advice detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ83KXzzk4k

....yeeeeeeeeeeeah this video sounds like pure shit
>assed out ceder top tone + not playing the composition with two fingers like django
fucking mong youtube retards i swear. whats the point of doing this kind of hack shit if you're not going to bother doing it right?

fuck, that is nice.

just do it man

Need to replace the nut on my Explorer, are the tusq preslotted nuts worthwhile?

Get TUSQ XL, not TUSQ. XL = self-lubricating, has Teflon infused into it. This will drastically improve your tuning stability and prevent string breakage at the nut. Yes, they're worth it. I will put one in every new guitar I purchase for the rest of my life.

Coming up with 2-5-1 licks, transcribing Ben Eunson lines, working on constructing lines over "Giant Steps", and reading through Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" (which has really helped fill in the gaps in my jazz musicianship).

I'm also writing new material for my band, hoping to add a small brass section, misc. percussion, and keys this year to add some depth to the songs I'm working on.

>polishin' muh shitplank
doesn't make any difference what you put on it, it's still going to be a epiphone

uh oh... this can't be good

Give me a $100 guitar with a decent neck and $100 in cash and I can make it sound and play better than most $2,000 guitars. Your viewpoint is naive and just plain wrong.

I'm retarded. I just learned what a power chord actually is, and I've been wrong this whole time. I thought power chords were just multiple strings held on the same fret. What the fuck are those called then?

>Give me a $100 guitar with a decent neck and $100 in cash and I can make it sound and play better than most $2,000 guitars. Your viewpoint is naive and just plain wrong.

>teles
vomit two times

what?

i typed "shit guitar" into google images and thats what came up

ok

>frippertronics.jpg

can someone explain how John Reis makes all those squealing guitar noises in Drive Like Jehu? and how does he get his tone?

>type shit guitar into google
>google algorithm equates the term with /gg/
kek

Which company produces the worst guitar pedals, and why is it Digitech?

Pic related: this thing is fucking garbage.

he farts and burps into the condenser mic.

GET THAT HOT HEAD OUTTA HERE!

thanks ill try that

to be fair he prolly records some of his bf cummies squirting out his ass too

you really should try this if you think digitech is garbage. i nominate danelectro for worst.

>danelectro for worst
kys homo

list of (real) food (wtf) pedals from dano:

1. T-Bone Distortion
2. Pepperoni Phaser
3. Black Licorice Beyond Metal
4. Chili Dog Octave
5. BLT Slap Echo
6. Hash Browns Flanger
7. Milkshake Chorus
8. Surf & Turf Compressor
9. Grilled Cheese Distortion
10. Black Coffee Metal Distortion
11. French Toast Octave Distortion
12. Pastrami Overdrive
13. Tuna Melt Tremolo
14. PB&J Delay
15. Rocky Road Spinning Speaker (Leslie Effect)
16. Digital Guitar & Bass Tuner
17. Fish & Chips 7 Band EQ
18. Chicken Salad Vibrato
19. French Fries Auto Wah
20. Corned Beef Reverb
21. Bacon & Eggs Mini Amp Distortion

Danelectro pedals are incredibly reasonably priced though. The Fab Chorus is awesome for 20 bucks.

On the other hand, digitech pedals can go for $150 and are often lesser quality than even the Danelectros.

barre

I think you're thinking about bar chords

Behringer pedals were pretty shitty. I haven't tried any of them that TC Electronics reengineered and now sell under their own name

So shit is ok as long as you say it's shit and sell it to people who doesn't know better? I 100% agree that Digitech pedals can be overpriced. But the company that created the Whammy or the Freqout can not be painted out as the shittiest one on the market, at least not when the market overflows with shitty clones

Pretty shit, you went for the aesthetic of chink guitars without their superior build quality.
Worst of both worlds tbqhwufam.

It's okay advice until you get it wrong then you realize it's actually great advice and you're just a retard.

Play shitty gear really loudly and you get that kind of feedback and that kind of tone.

Big pedal

No. It's shit because something that is 15% the price is capable of producing a greater variety of tones than it. Do you not see how bad that would make your company look?

The Whammy is definitely a great pedal by them though, but it's the exception to the rule.

Actually, I take back everything. I had a Behringer delay pedal, and it's pretty fucking awful. Doesn't even allow the signal to bypass it if it's switched off.

what top would be better? sitka spruce?

>variety of tones
dumb nigger theres only one tone and its the tone every guitarist is after. two tones is how you know a faggot has no idea what the fuck hes doing

I've listed the supernatural, whammy and freqout. Now let's also take some time to appreciate Luxe and Polara (btw I don't love digitech, I just think they get too much shit)

Shit, that's just sad

I've noticed i've been resting my hand on the bridge of my guitar, is this a bad habit that i should try stopping?

>flatwounds yes
>p90s no

it looks nice desu

ceder tops are fine when used on the right instrument. that one sounds like shit. hes also compounding the problem by using some type of dull sounding faggot nylon strings when anybody with functioning ears would know better. who would record a dead lifeless sound coming out of a guitar like that?
>music like shit
>cant figure out why your stuck in youtube purgatory
of course thats where your music is. no one wants to be in a room listening to that shit

I truly hope you are sterile.
still with the reflux problem? Avoid soy related products
Are you practicing that version in particular?

>hes also compounding the problem by using some type of dull sounding faggot nylon strings
>nylon strings
Ok, so you are deaf. All is fine.

What's the consensus on gold hardware? They're fucking good looking. All black matching headstock gold hardware non Aerodyne is my literal dream bass

Nah, you're good.

Depends on the guitar and the finish. I like it sometimes.

I want some kind of gaudy shred meme guitar with gold hardware

>gold hardware
Depends on the guitar. Looks good on some and not good on others. I remember shooping some gold hardware onto my guitars and not liking it, but it looks great on, say a black Les Paul Custom.

is that a handle?

It's a tone vortex, it reflects vibratinos

sorry i missed your other asshurt reply there. so once again: ha ha haa eat shit. your video sucks and so does your shitty tone

>your video
>your shitty tone
>your
I knew you were retarded from the
>not playing the composition with two fingers like django
but you are on a complete different level.
I think you are the most retarded person in here. Including Sammy and the mongogang.
Roman, take note if this fucker, this is some infrahuman tier user you should add to your personalities.

kek your raging asshurt caused you to reply to a nonexistent post. how embarrassing

roman, this is how a complete retard works. You should try to post like this. This is something you have to born with.

>becomes so emotionally unstable when someone mocks a shitty video he posted on Sup Forums that he starts calling his lovers name

>finally get in a metal band with serious but easy going people who are a functional unit for once
>time to write new music
>suddenly find myself wanting to play nothing but grunge

welp

>he posted on Sup Forums
roman, check. Take note about being retard enough to mix nylon with metal strings.

meh could be worse. you could be a hack on youtube doing django covers using four fingers for fretting and losing it when you get made fun of
>metal strings
wow. you might want to run that one by your lover there just to be on the safe side

>doing django covers using four fingers for fretting
good one, roman.

>he's still calling his lovers name
brokeback mountain called. he wishes he could quit you

roman, the b8 about not hearing the difference between nylon and metal was top notch. It's almost like you are really retarded.

obvious butthurt is obvious

Fun Fact: Django's Selmer Maccaferri guitars were entirely made out of laminates/plywood

I can tell that. But that's because the only opinion you have on something is wrong. And it's wrong because you are deaf. And you are recommending gay movies. Of course you are going to be butthurt.

um... no you fuckstick. maccaferri guitars are all made out of plastic
you forgot to call your lovers name that time user

why?

>Samuel
hey werent you banned? you are evading?

why gypsy guitars have such small soundhole while the players aim for volume?
does it no affect the volume? same question for those acoustic guitars with no soundhole at all

>acoustic guitars with no soundhole at all
Fucking this.

Go Gibson™ or go home.

that one is not even hollow. go gibson AND go retardation.