Now that we have Neymar, where do we go from here?

Now that we have Neymar, where do we go from here?
Lucas won't be sold because he is a friend of his.

Jesé, Krikickowiac, Ben Arfa, Aurier are dead weight
Di Maria might be sold next summer
Matuidi is supposedly off to Juventus
Pastore might stay

We still a backup striker for Cavani and maybe another box-to-box midfielder if Matuidi goes.

And to my fellow Parisians, do you plan on going to his unveiling?
Where do you think it will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDXh47X6UIM
youtube.com/watch?v=MeUWpR2ihHM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5VRGKVlJZw
youtube.com/watch?v=fegtILkFbe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My guess is that Countinho will come soon.
Neymar can perfectly score, another striker isn't really needed. And against Amiens, Angers, Guingamp etc. Lucas or anybody else is perfectly fine

will be sold:
>Kryshowiak
>Ben Arfa
>Aurier
>probably Matuidi (always hated this guy)

What happened to Krychowiak? He was solid at Seville

Emery fucked him big time. I don't believe he ever wanted Krychowiak (they arrived at the same time at PSG). Same for Ben Arfa

He is utter shit, can't keep the ball, back passes and side passes every day, can't tackle
He's got nothing

Liverpool refused to sell him to Barcelona for €80 million

>Now that we have Neymar, where do we go from here?
Going out of the CL at the quarter-finals?

We won't get refballed as hard as last season with that precedent.
Besides, Thiago Silva's bullshit won't fly with Dani Alves.

>bullshit won't fly with Dani Alves
oh boy, you're soon going to understand why his two last clubs let him go for free

>catacuks on suicide watch

ayyyy lmao

>Liverpool refused to sell him to Barcelona for €80 million
Surely they'll sell him for 150m €. Qataris have endless oil money. One million is nothing for them

>Barca play in 7 consecutive semi finals
>neymar joins
>1 semi finals appearance in 4 years

I seriously wonder how Emery is going to pull this off.

Is Neymar supposed to bench Draxler or Di Maria?

Isnt a fact that Draxler is a cunt when he doesnt get what he wants ? I seriously fear his reaction if he gets benched.

And remember last year, in the first half of the season Di Maria was butt awful but still started every single game. Emery seems to have a solid hardon for him.

>a-at least we have nerman

the absolute state of QSG

why would he bench draxler tho? isn't he the best of the team?

PSG just bought a player €220 million and in two years they will have to prove they haven't been in a deficit worth €30 million

Sanchez would be cheaper and an actual strike force

Nerman will play centrally. Playing him as a winger is a waste

benching draxler for nerman is not a good idea

you couldn't be more wrong in a single sentence

>Di Maria was butt awful but still started every single game
Jesé, Ben Arfa, Augustin and Guedes were equally poor
Like poop poor
Ultimately Di Maria woke up and was a big part in the 4-0 win against Barcelona

benching draxler isn't a good idea. it doesn't matter if its for nerman or not.

draxshit is problably their best foward

"I don't believe something heavier than air can fly"
- Brazilian Sup Forums user, circa 1885

m8 if you gonna go with sarcasm in your second language you'll have to try a lot better.

Bitch shut the fuck up

>you now remember pastore

The next 2 ballon dor after messi and tsuu will play there m8

Get fucked EPLEL.

Too many injuries

sell arsenal rabiot pls

>Lucas won't be sold because he is a friend of his.

where does this kind of bullshit come from?

>Now that we have Neymar, where do we go from here?
same as every year. Get btfo in CL by a spanish team.

Are there any French on this board that have actually been lifelong PSG since before the Muslims bought them?

>let him go
>player literally wanted to leave both teams, specially cucking Barcelona's board as hard as possible during the process

Ofc. Born and raised in Paris. Pauleta was the reason i started to really care for PSG he is such a special player

> Pauleta

Are you like 15 years old ?
Rai is the only acceptable answer here, or at least Ronaldinho.

All of them I'm sure. PSG were always big in France.

You mean Lucas Moura?

Buy Aaron Ramsey

Buy Maroune Fellaini

>Never saw a game of Safet Sušić (I include myself)

you go to getting eliminated from cl again :DD 6-1 ebin

I knew a guy, when I was in the French army in 2001, he actually was an ultra (far right), he went often to the Parc des Princes. It was even before Ronaldinho signed.
He had a car like pic related. Old rotten rusted car. From brand Renault.
He managed to cut a gigantic self-adhesive OPEL logo (the sponsor of PSG at that time) to stick it on the cover of his car. it was cringy but so fun

Are Paris folk happy to get neymar?

Or would you rather have strengthened multiple other positions

Like an antiterrorism force?

>Get the NERMANATOR
Who wouldn't be ?

It's a well known fact, even mudlisms know this, filho

>always

The club's status was engineered out of thin air in the 90s.

Here. Just moved to the US but was born in Paris and used to be a season ticket holder when it was cheap.

my first football game i see in a stadium :
youtube.com/watch?v=BDXh47X6UIM

youtube.com/watch?v=MeUWpR2ihHM

they barely ever played together wtf are you on about
sounds like something lucas' agent would make up so his player isn't ditched, and you dumbfucks fell for it easily

no.

They should buy Kante and keep verrati.
And also somebody like Matic.
Sell what you said and put sometimes young ones.
They should also buy some of OL young ones. Like this guy, Goebbels (CQFD) I think. He looks great.

>we
Pics or it didn't happen.

I know I'm American, but here's my two cents.
PSG need:
>first-team CB to replace Silva
>A better goalie
They could also use a better backup ST or winger, Nerman-Cavani-Draxler-Di Maria are the first choice, with Lucas as the only decent back up.
If I were them, I would get: Laporte and either Lloris/Oblack (not very realistic) or Schmeichel/Leno. I would also lodge bids for Bacca/Giroud/Jovetic/Bony/Lucas Perez/De Preville

>I would also lodge bids for Bacca/Giroud/Jovetic/Bony/Lucas Perez/De Preville
No

Kante - Verrati - Rabiot would be a great midfield.
To sell:
>Jese
>Ben Arfa
>Guedes (loan)
>Krychowiak
>Aurier
>Trapp if they get a new keeper
I think they should also give more time to good young players, namely, Kimpembe, Lo Celso, and Callegari.

There are more 200million of his friends down here m8. Do you mind to sign me up? I'm brazilian, thus his friend :)

Sadly they are too retarded to play the young ones
>Coman, etc

PSG will win everything in 2018. And plus Brazil will won the World cup so Neymar gonna be the best player of the world anyway. truly the start of a new age in football.

1 PSG
2 Atletico de Madrid
3 Barcelona
4 Flamengo
5 Real Madrid

1 Brazil
2 Argentina
3 germany

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5VRGKVlJZw

is aurier shit?

Silva will not leave the club.
Don't ask me why. He will for sure be there until he's 38 years old.
Kimpembe is the one to replace Silva.
He's still young. So they should buy some Belgium talent, like Vertonghen or Alderweireld (But Tottenham will never sell them, or maybe for 222). They could try also for Glik. Marquinos is great, they should not sell him.

Goalkeeper, definitely sell Trapp. The joke was funny at the beginning but it's over now. Oblak is the one. Pretty hard to buy it this year. Maybe some exotic one from Argentina or Brazil, why not. Also, Schmeichel looks decent actually.

Miedfield. First keep verratti. Buy Kante, Nainggolan. Rabiot and Motta can play also.
For the selling : Everything op said.

Striker. They should sell Di Maria. Draxler, Neymar Cavani. What is better than this 3 seriusly ? You can add Pastore and lucas sometimes. Lucas really just sometimes.

Also buy UEFA for next 3 CL.

> how about you 2 cucks share some cake ?

>they played some u20 shit together, thefore they must be friends xD

lol muslims and their dead brains

He is good, very physical/powerful but sadly he is too fucking retarded (at least for now). He definitely needs to get back at it far away from Paris so he can focus on football.
>insulting teammates on periscope, etc

>insulting teammates on periscope, etc

Who?

>They are eating cake togheter like good friends
>What the fuck you want them to do to prove you fucking shithead that they are BFF ?

>Who?

lol. You're not aware ?!!!
This shit was hilarious

that was like 7 years ago lol
and they are with the nt shirts, so they are there for obligations. when you give me a photo of them partying or having fun outside work i'll believe you

Ibra, Sirigu and Laurent Blanc got BTFO and probably others I can't remember rn

How about you google it like a big boy, tooke me literally 10 secs.
>check the one where Nerman is shaving Lucas' hair

watching right now. Why he shits on everyone but calls Silva one of the best defenders in the world? He's clearly not ironic there

>Enquanto a Seleção Brasileira se concentra em Fortaleza para o próximo jogo pela Copa das Confederações, o atacante Lucas aproveitou o início da tarde desta segunda-feira para cortar o cabelo. E o escolhido para dar uma mudança no visual do penteado do ex-jogador do São Paulo foi o companheiro Neymar.

Same situation, they were only together because they were both called for the national team

Why do Man U want him so bad if he's banned from entering England?

youtube.com/watch?v=fegtILkFbe4
>BTFO
>The other nigger is some scrub supposedly playing for Lens (they were in L2 at the time iirc) and they were togheter for their education

see

Is he ? If he is I dunno
I remember the Mou banting Aurier during the ICC 2 years ago I think, so knowing Mourinho, he probably liked him lol

Please give Rabiot to Chelsea. Thanks.

I'm watching this shit right now. Answer here , my muslim friend

hue hue hue

They are obviously more than acquaintances like my mate showed you

>Why he shits on everyone but calls Silva one of the best defenders in the world?
because Silva and Ibra were the bosses of PSG's locker room which explains why they're so shit in ko matches
I guess he didn't want to turn both of them against him

Both are using the national team shirts lol. Again, you failed to deliver

Iirc It was just after (like 2,3 days) the Win against Chelsea where PSG got through with a 2-2 tie with a David Luiz and TS header, so maybe that's why

the curse of caen

Except he shits on Ibra and went asked about his locker room guys he says Rabiot, Silva and Marquinhos

Makes sense, but went asked about who are his locker room buddies he answer Marquinhos, Silva and Rabiot. a bit strange that he named 2 brazilians and only 1 french guy

>With whom do you do this ?

Ok, now I give up.

Marqui is a real bro, he chants "Champion, mon frère" like the real mudslims would, which is funny.
TS ? I'm thinking he looked up to him (at the time maybe ?), cuz this was Aurier's breaking year.
As for Rabiot, I think it's becasue they know each other since their teenage year (don't quote me on that tho)

Dunno man, having too many brazilians in the club is never a good thing.

They get together and start partying, group animals.

because Ibra was on his way out to manure
both defenders like him and they speak a pretty good french, it's not like there are lots of french players in Sudamerica St Germain

They even share demons, wew

Paris fucked him big time, why do you think Emery brought him to there

>tfw youll never participate in demonic orgies with your pals Lucas and Neymar

Are there seriously French people who support this “club“? You are sandniggers right?

What will happen to you if your club is sold to the highest bidder ?
>bidder being the kangz of sandniggers

>we
Are you qatari?

God fuck off you greedy cunts. I feel more insecure about Couts going PSG than Barca now because his bezzie is there and you motherfuckers can literally get away with any amount of money slinging possible. Fuck off PLEASE

>OPEL
That company used to sponser a lot of big teams wgat the fuck happend to her

People realized they were shitty cars

PSG was always knows as a loser team (they almost downgraded several times) and basically the shitty nemesis of Marseille until 2011