My best friend since I was 5 is black. We grew up together, went to school together, been through the shit together

My best friend since I was 5 is black. We grew up together, went to school together, been through the shit together.

Race was NEVER an issue. It just wasn't. Now he's starting posting all this we was kings type shit and pro black anti white stuff on facebook. He doesn't act that way around me in real life only online.

Should i be worried? When is this racially charged atmosphere going to go away? I'm afraid i'm going to lose my best friend (more like a brother really) all because he's fallen victim to the brainwashing.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2076180/Uncle-Mike-shot-dead-girl-7-best-friend-21-stealing-electronics-home.html
foxnews.com/us/2011/12/22/2-indiana-men-arraigned-in-killings-girl-uncle.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID
around blacks never relax, shill

Talk to him about it.

Kill him before he turns.

Honestly, if you get to post here why shouldn't he be proud of his race? You really are two peas in a pod although the dynamic very well may ruin your friendship. He's hiding his powerlevel just like you are.

cool anecdote bro
niggers are still niggers

The only difference between a 'black man' and a nigger is their chimpout status.

When you met, he was at niggercon 5. He's now at niggercon 3. At niggercon 1, you and your family are in serious danger of being murdered for anything that can be pawned for $60.

Watch your back.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2076180/Uncle-Mike-shot-dead-girl-7-best-friend-21-stealing-electronics-home.html

He's just frontin' so he can get a leg up in whatever social circles he frequents.

If you two are as good friends as you claim to be, you'll understand and give him some space, just as long as he continues acting normal around you.

Sage

Pharaoh WeWuz.

Dude this would be gold if you made it more subtle. Black people really believe this shit but you can't say WeWuz. That's too obvious.

>The slayings in Cumberland, a town on Indianapolis' far east side, occurred in the home of Jeremy Crane's parents -- where Bell had lived for a few months earlier this year and had for years been essentially a member of the family.

>Crane's mother, Cathy Crane, has said Bell had been a close friend of son's since the eighth-grade and was so close with the family Kyleigh and her 5-year-old brother, Brayden, would run to greet him during visits, calling him "Uncle Mike.

>"He'd been around since the day they were born," she said. "Whenever they would show up for a visit and I said `Uncle Mike is here,' they'd run inside to see him."

>Authorities allege in a probable cause affidavit that the men stole an Xbox, a Playstation 3 among other items from the home and that Priel later sold the Playstation for $40 and the Xbox for an ounce of marijuana. That filing also said a surveillance camera filmed the pair boarding a city bus not long after the slayings, one carrying a full backpack, the other a bundle of items wrapped in something.

>Bell and Priel, who are being held without bond, are accused of entering the home of Jeremy Crane's parents and shooting Crane and his niece, who he was caring for because the child was out sick from school. Both were fatally shot in the head -- the child once, her uncle twice.

>Kyleigh, a cherubic redhead who was a first-grader at Liberty Park Elementary School, loved to dance and was involved in gymnastics, her grandmother said.

foxnews.com/us/2011/12/22/2-indiana-men-arraigned-in-killings-girl-uncle.html

As if you wouldn't go full edgelord online and be normie-tier IRL

You can't force this meme

If your best friend is American, why do you think there's a problem?

We're building a wall to Mexico, not removing American citizens.

We was kings isnt bad, if his into tranny or gay shit his a lost cause tho.

I really wonder how things were so good in the 70's 80's and 90's. It's like that Dave Chappelle sketch where he says the racism in the South is just perfect, there's an understanding.

SAGE

Just start posting 14/88 posts on cuckbook and never mention it in real life. See what happens.

yeah, he's not gonna be your friend real soon. I had a few black friends that went crazy after highschool with that bullshit, it's not a pretty sight.

>I really wonder how things were so good in the 70's 80's and 90's

They weren't. Things have never been 'good' between blacks and Europeans. We're far too different to ever get along well when forced to live together.

When not forced, whites tend to live among whites, go to school and work with other whites, and patronize white businesses. Even when not being violent and destructive, blacks tend to live more for the moment than whites. They tend to like loud music, loud talking, and tribal behavior. Whites tend to be more reserved and acknowledge their neighbors with a wave instead of shrieking "WHAT'S UP MY NIGGA?".

In Africa, blacks work to drive out any whites. I don't blame them. Whites came to their lands for resources and tried to force them to 'act white'.

We don't like living together. Forced integration is the cause of all the current racial bullshit.

It is possible to admit we're not exactly alike without hating each other,

That last line, truth in that shit. Fucking hit me hard