Was this the pinnacle of music?

no

No? nevermind is easily nirvana's worst album

good thread, friendo

There are multiple pinnacles of music depending on what you regard as a masterpiece. No.

k

Why was Kurt such a fucking lefty?

Literally a mediocre punk album where the guitar was plugged into a bass amp. I could name over 100 Stoner Metal/Rock albums that are better than this overrated normalfag shit

here's a (you)

soy

That baby has a bigger dick than me

>le the best is the worst to me so i'm cool meme

Great Thread!

classic Sup Forums contrarianism xD

I don't remember MBDTF looking like this

MBDTF isn't even the best hiphop album

>Reeee Nevernind is a great album because muh favourite reviewer said so

It's a shitty punk album filled with simple crappy power chords, a nu male lyrics from a suicidal loser who get cucked by a dumb bimbo

Get over it

Jar of Flies

you must be fun at parties

this

>over 100 Stoner Metal/Rock albums

In Utero > Nevermind > Incesticide > Bleach

Incesticide has Aneurysm tho

how dare you

Nevermind>Incesticide>Bleach>In Utero

Nah, dippo, this is a music board, not real life social gathering. don't be autistic. I honestly don't understand the appeal to this band and album that's basically 1976 punk revival. It's honestly nothing new or original for 1991 standards in my opinion.

Stoner isn't even that great. But that's the level of grunge I'm talking about.

if you hate nirvana so much why are you wasting your time in a thread arguing about them?

Dive was probably my favorite

Sifting

Been a Son
Sliver

Nope, just a generic proto butt rock album that copied both punk and doom metal tunes.

6/10 album, and 5/10 band. Pretty good in general, but overrated as fuck. But "enlightened" ass lickers and people incapaple of opinion would say otherwise.

Again, it's an okey album, but it was far from revolutionary, and was 10 years behind its time, plus it pretty much killed Rick music in general turn it into a passive aggressive beta vibe.

>Rick music
Morty music was always better you pleb

This is like going on something like Sup Forums and spewing
>if you hate fascism so much why are you wasting your time in a thread arguing about it?

This is a board of discussion m8, and its not a safe space like the reddit tabs you currently have active on your browser. But whatever.

yes, fascism is the same as nirvana

>going on Sup Forums

>political ideology and band preference aren't both subjective

Bickle, Rick