Everything

Everything.

No extended mag

How is it military grade when there isn't an auto switch?

>one post by this ID

Fpbp

Fuck off, Chile

Sage

>What's wrong with this picture?
It's neither military-grade nor an assault rifle.

Not an ar15 in Orlando...sage

what kind of texan are you anyway?

>hehehe im going to get caught up in the technicalities behind assault weapons because i browse /k/, looks like your argument is invalid now

>one post by this ID

what does this even mean?

shill detected

We prefer dangerous freedoms to your nanny state.

Fuck off.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

>it's another country telling us about how our gun laws should be thread

>180 rounds per minute.
Sigh... Yes, technically it can shoot 180 rounds per minute assuming you could feed it and pull the trigger fast enough. Jesus these soccer moms really love buzz words/phrases to regurgitate to their Facebook followers.

>>hehehe im going to get caught up in the technicalities behind assault weapons because i browse /k/, looks like your argument is invalid now

He is revealing that you are trying to be emotional manipulative by using scary words like "assault."

>one post by this ID

The number of posts for the ID is unique to the thread you fucking retard

>inb4 OP doesn't post again ITT

I was memeing you fucking retard, how new can you be?

>one post by this ID

pfff, alright. lets just call it a rifle so we arent stepping on your precious conservacuck toes. cant you see how the knife cuts both ways? you want to call it something so it doesnt sound offensive, i want to call it something so it does. tomayto tomahto. its a thing that fires projectiles that kill.

you are trying to be just as emotionally manipulative by omitting the word. this is just one of the ways you have fallen into a circlejerk with your gun nut buddies

>What's wrong with this picture
Its not a Sig MCX that actual rifle used by the shooter to kill those people

>thanks to the NRA
no i think thats thanks to the second ammendment.
You know, the one that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED?

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

keep crying, kid