Double Nationality

Who else /DoubleNationality/ here? Born in Brazil to a Brazilian mother and a Danish father. Move to Denmark at the age of 14 been here ever since.

You have to come back.

You have to go back.

You have to go back.

Not me

Back to have come you.

No

I'll be going back in 2018 to vote for Bolsonaro and then coming back

You have to go back

says the American nigger

pls do it

you have to go back

>slav
you have to go back to the gas chamber

Russian/Swiss here

Do you feel more Russian or more Swiss? I constantly debate myself over which country I prefer

Russian. Love both though.
Luckily Ill never have to choose between them in case of war.

You have to go back.

>I constantly debate myself over which country I prefer
And this is why you have to go back. Why would we want someone who is not loyal to Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II?

>literal half nigger monkey
>son of beta cuck who had to go to 3rd world country to find a wife

top kek mongrel you need to return to jungle

>supporting monarchs and contributing to the already high tax rate
I bet you vote enhedslisten

>literal half nigger monkey
Mom is from south of Brazil and is 100% German

>son of beta cuck who had to go to 3rd world country to find a wife
Other way around, she went to Denmark

Dræb dig selv

>Other way around, she went to Denmark
>Move to Denmark at the age of 14 been here ever since.
How the fuck does that work?

100% New German yep, had easy time assimilating with so many familiar faces around

Are you stupid or disabled?
Here's how it works
>Mom goes to Denmark meets my Dad
>Get married and go back to Brazil
>They make me
>When I'm 14 I go to a boarding school
>still here

I too remember when Syrian refugees colonised Brazil

Whats your Queen like?
I imagine it's a constitutional monarchy. But do people love her? Whats she like politically speaking? Does she portray a strong stance or avoid controversial issues?

danish/salvadorean here. People say i look mixed and ask if im danish or not.

Did you grow up in Denmark?

Brazilian by land
Italian by blood

Yeah i did. I feel like a dane and love Denmark though i'd like to get more into the salvadorean part.

I'm Brazilian italian, got italian nationality by blood heritage

How much Italian blood do you need to get a citizenship?

I'm 100% brazilian amerindian & proud

You have to go back.

Get out racist.

Lol your mother is a whore and married a Beta.
What a pathetic family you must have.

How do you feel about this? I disgusted me
Does this really happen?

If by pathetic you mean 1% then sure.
Get out of my thread poorfag

Your favela mum married for money and i am the poorfag?

Haha

How can he live with himself if this actually happened? Both the father and this degenerate cunt? Both should be killed painfully.

My mom was the one with money lmao
All that military regime money

t. Bahiano

Agreed

The literal son of a whore lulz.

Keep telling yourself that while you store beans inside of an old kibon ice cream tupperware, poorfag

he is just an envy pardo leftist
ignore him

I live far away from Amazon rain forest, but I dont doubt that this happened. Child prostitution is a bit common in poor regions of Brazil.

There are a bunch of jealous guys here. They are giving you shit but would switch places with you in a heartbeat, don't mind those sad bastards

You are brazilian like me. The difference is that my mother didn't sell her dignity. Filho de uma putinha.

everyone dreams of beta father and gold digger whore mother

i am from manaus, i live in the middle of amazon lol, and this is just a dream of a degenerate robot

If anything it would be the other way around

The only thing your country has produced is a gold digger whore mother

triggered refugee mongrels, i would make quick work of you

kek

>supporting a man who wanted to genocide your entire people
You need to get off Sup Forums and try this new thing called Sunlight

You can get italian citizenship if you are a descendent until third generation

Yeah hes just jelous he cant leave his shitty favela

only one genocided would be subhumans aka jews,russians, and products of failed abortion aka you, nothing of value would be lost

do you REALLY think that's the only people that were killed?

also faggots and mentally ill people, so more people similar to OP

Imagine how ugly OP is.
Whore + Cuck = ?

Post píc plx

Por que tem tantos brasileiros invejosos aqui? Sejam honestos, façam perguntas sobre a vida do op, isso é ridiculo, vocês emitem a inveja em forma de ódio gratuito mas na real todos nós queriamos ter uma vida tranquila na Dinamarca.
Also, how were you treated when you first got there OP?

there is only one envy brazilian

Não há como tentar conversar com primatas, deixe-os com as suas macaquices. A vida deles tem de ser muito merda para agirem assim

Denmark wasn't a strange place to me. I first went there when I was 2 months old, I was already familiar with it. Boarding school however, was a different story. I had to completely change my lifestyle. Growing up in a house with 6 servants I became extremely lazy and didn't know how to perform the most basic tasks. (cooking/cleaning) That changed completely. If you didn't do exactly as you were told the dorm prefects would beat you up. I'm extremely thankful that I was sent to Denmark. Sometimes I go back to Brazil to see my childhood friends and they're all noodle armed cucks who can't do anything. I cringe whenever I think about my oldself

Considero pertinente que a Dinamarca tenha um nível de vida muito melhor que o Brasil, porém eu n iria querer que minha mãe fosse uma puta e acho q ninguém iria querer, isso é um fato.

So a marrying a foreigner makes you a whore?

the fuck is wrong with people itt

>levando bantz no Sup Forums a sério
meua migo...

Cool, and what about the locals there? Were they cool with you? I imagine you had an accent since you grew up here

I bet you only ugly son of a bitch

I had a very strong Danish accent, I didn't have an accent when it came to English though. I went to an American school in Brazil and I was taught in English. The good thing about Denmark is that everyone spoke english. (except for some elders) I found that Danish people aren't that different from Brazilians. Except when it comes to humor. Danish humor is entirely based around irony. Danish people are also a lot more blunt than Brazilians. if they want something they'll just say it to your face. This also means that they'll immediately tell you if you're doing something wrong. I don't mind this but some people might dislike since they'll be told that they've gained or weight or that they look ugly etc

Morten Soubak's son?

No, I have met him at a dinner party though

1- Finda a guy from a 1st world country
2- Marry him
3- Have a child with him
4- Travel to his country
Profit

Your mother isn't only a whore but a very sucessful one.

I got german nationality, and i got it because of my grandpa, not because my mom was a comfort woman for gringos.

They're still in Brazil

A lot.
Mostly envy

Show pic and prove us that u don't look like a mongoloid then.
Are u afraid?

This thread was a mistake. I literally only wanted a place for people to discuss what it's like to have a double nationality. Instead I found myself having defend my families honor against keyboard warriors. Without a doubt most autistic shit I've done this month

You have to come back

>posting your picture on Sup Forums
No thanks, I like having a job

Você tem que voltar.

Literally all Brazillians are mixed race abominations. Youre the most mixed cunt in the world. Why are you being so hung up all of a sudden?

I can get the italian nationality because of my mum's great grandmother who was italian

i'll do it someday...

Come home, monkey man.

But brazilians are mixed because everyone went here to try a new life mostly because of wars in Europe or crisis in Japan (Not forgetting slavery).
And this guy is the result of an oportunist women and a beta man.

>this guy is the result of an oportunist women and a beta man.
OR you have an extremely childish worldview. Like really. You're embarassing your cunt

Native brazilian indian, portuguese and possibly some germanic shit.

He's not talking about your origins, you dumb kuruminha.

denmark its shit
t. dane

Why cant you vote at Brazil's embassy in Denmark?

Only colombian, although I could get the protuguese and/or spaniard passport without the 2 year shit law due to recent ancestors

You wouldn't understand since russian women are your country only export.

i guess he wants to remind himself the country or visit somebody too

get the Portuguese one and you can get a Br passport really quickly man 3 passports would be amazing

For what purpose?

just in case nigga got to have some backups you never know don't want to end up like rapefugees