youtube.com/watch?v=8nsWMmFYRqE
youtube.com/watch?v=HCjNJDNzw8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like talentless hackello

more like whyinstshebeingfuggedbymerightnowello

more like squeaky mid-tempello

more like asymmetrica visagello

more like hottest singerello

Stfu you retard! You just hate seeing a woman become talented and then successful. It differs your fragile masculinity

she's not though. can you seriously not see all the makeup caked to her face?

(((Autistic Screeching)))

lol kys, Camila. Your music is garbage and it’s not even a gender thing

you know you're not on Twitter right? why would you post such asinine drivel?

>this thread
Where's the real mung daal when you need him?

haven't seen her without makeup but still

Are you homosex?

No, people like you are just the same as Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /x/, r/the_donald, /bant/, Breitbart comments sections, and retards like Alex Jones,

Whenever a woman does something great, you try your best to shit on her as much as possible.

Is there a single pop singer right now that’s isnt an industry plant in some form or another? You’re looking in the complete wrong genre for authenticity lad

4/10 b8

I am queer but I don't see how that's relevant

>Industry Plantello
holy shit

I hate everything you listed. Camila Cabello is still shit.

Yes of course make it a woman issue. It couldn't possibly be anything else.

She looks like she smells like coco butter

2/10 too obvious

>women's career is created by X-Factor
>"heh, i'm going to show off how clever i am for figuring out she's backed by the music industry"

>holy shit
holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8nsWMmFYRqE

didn't care for most of her new album, but this song made me tear up because it describes a situation I'm currently going through perfectly, I'm pretty sure I've even said some of the lyrics in this song to the person I'm in this situation with

that doesn't mean she isn't an industry plant. the extent of her success post-Fifth Harmony still makes her an industry plant.

it'd be like posting a thread of Eric Clapton and saying "Eric Clapton, more like British Guitarplayerton" There's nothing fucking mindblowing about an industry backed pop artist being an industry backed pop artist.

fucking kek your life is a cliche and a cliched song makes you cry. kys, normie poptimist.

t. industry backed pop artist

If I wanted a spanish bitch that looks like she just walked out of a mall kiosk to listen(FUCCK) to I'd just listen to Cardi B

>Pop “music”
>2018
>Literally just “here talk these lyrics over an uncreative monotonous dance beat before some mumblerap segments”
>Get paid millions to do so
I want all the jew music producers dead already.
Pop literally hasn’t changed at all the last 20 years. If those damn old stale producers weren’t around producing the same lazy shit pop music would be experiencing a change like it used to do every 10 years or so before the 90s.

>Women are literally infallible
Grimes pls stop bby.
You just need a good Dicking & you’ll feel better.

>Was on X Factor
>Was in Fifth Harmony
>Featured on charting songs by Shawn Mendes and MGK
>Blew up with Havana
>"She's an industry plant"

What did they mean by this?

Industry plant literally just means "popular artist I don't like" these days.

So why do you fucks keep making threads about her and discussing her then?

youtube.com/watch?v=HCjNJDNzw8Y

dat chorus

>Industry Plantello

Love hate relationship
Also autism

So... one verse, one rap verse out of fucking nowhere that has nothing to do with the song, and the chorus plays 8 times?

I'd like to plant my seed inside her

It's seriously a very hot album cover.

anyone who says that the album is a compilation of singles and therefore bad is a fucking idiot

LISTEN to the album, it's good
In the Dark is a fucking banger

I've beat off to the album cover about 10 times now. I want a Cuban cutie

HAVANA OOH NANA

WHO ARE YOU IN THE DARK

>the song where she starts singing in mexican

pretty much 70% of the newer "artists" you hear on the radio are industry plants.

welcome to the last 60 years of pop music

you new?

It's not bad because it's a compilation of singles, it's bad because she does nothing new or interesting and she doesn't stand out in terms of talent.
Go to any music college, find a girl who can sing decent and someone with production software, and you can replicate this shit in a month with zero effort. The only reason it's popular is because it appeals to the lowest common denominator.

>virgins on Sup Forums shill another overpaid stripper
All waifu fags need to hang

>>>/tumblr/

splitter bitch desu

the others were listenable.

the state of Sup Forums

More like Camila ciabatta am I right? Where are my bread boys?

why didn't she just pretend her leg was the "A" in Camila? that A in front of her leg fucks up the perspective

Any leaked nudes of her?
I wanna see her hairy puss.

More like predictable chord progressionello

more like womanlettello

She looks like an inbred monkey ape. Her small forehead and asymmetrical features give that way.

>1985: “I am the Son, and the Heir, of a shyness that is criminal and vulgar.”
>2018: “HAVANAOOHNANA”
Fucking hell, as The West turns more brown even the pop lyrics become simple and retarded to accomodate them.

>when the soy levels are just right and you mistake Morrissey for a good lyricist

What I hate about her is that she exploits the whole 'latino' schtick but her music still sounds like generic pop

Moz is Fashy as fuck my Man, he hates soyboys.
Name me a better lyricist.