/heem/ - Jonny Bones Edition

News:

Jones won
Woodley won
Cyborg won

That's all you need to know

Move to when?

Bork

Whos is the biggest chinlet in each division?

Michael Dukakis

Stop ban evading loser

In a alternate universe DC won

Woodley is a fucking hack, just a top heavy boxer who gets point favorites by the judges because he'll throw a little bitch fit if he loses his belt. Way to shitup welterweight with that fucking stick of a personality and fighting style.

7-1

>Muh personality

t.Jon "I'll fight Brock cause Miocic would made me a cuck" Jones.

Im not. How would you even know if I was? Are you reporting me, spammer?

Get lost, h8r

t.DC "fan" still seething about the KO

You are the spammer, you've been ban evading for weeks

There's no universe where DC wins.

Why get mad about fights? Just don't watch them. Woodley isn't worth your time.

Is Beto Schoaub gay?

It's genuinely a more interesting matchup and it will bring more money to him and to the sport why are you buttmad?

Do you think your favorite female fighterâ„¢ has tried sopa de macaco?
I think she has

This is a janitor.

Reem
Manuwa
MW ?
Gunnar
Kevin Lee
??
Almeida
???
>wmma doesn't have heems so no chinlets either

Out of ranked guys

so what are they going to do once DC beats another top contender? Does he just never get another title shot because he lost to the Champion twice?

MW is Rockhold

>Jones/Lesnar is a more interesting matchup than Jones/Miocic

Don't get me wrong, I'm watching it just to see what happens when Jones fights an enormous wrestler, but if you think it's actually more interesting than the Stipe fight Idgi

can someone post the slowmo webm of the DC knockout? that kick was SAUCY

No im not. Im going to assume you are the actual spammer and stop replying

he's relegated to clawja tier now

You wish

>DC
>beating anyone ever again

Pick 1

>he's relegated to clawja
Claudia arguably won the first fight and has only fought for the belt once, casual mistake but I felt like correcting the record.

It's not a more competitive matchup Stipe has a much better chance but I would like to see Jon face a gigantic juiced up smother wrestler than a 240lb boxer and the fans would too, theres no way in hell they would make the Stipe fight until after he fights Brock

this thread was made before the bump limit, what did you go on lunch break you fat headed fucking retard?

don't bother banning me because 2 mouse clicks and i'm back you powerless zilch.

>>wmma doesn't have heems

Bec Rawlings - WSW
Bethe - WBW

she's still the top contender that can beat anyone else but the current champ. They're in the same place career wise

>I w-w-will never watch a Woodley fight e-e-ver again in my life ever since he beat my heroes

Just imagine

scat spamming nobody

This is the spammer

Claudia came close to winning twice, DC never came close at all.

It was made exactly at 500 posts, it's okay buddy in 4 hours time you can make the next one :^)

BASED SpamGOD workin the marks HARD

I haven't watched a Woodley fight live in years, my guy.

>Claudia came close to winning twice

t. Claudia

both of claudias fights and DC's first fight against jones are comparable.

>i'm still butthurt Woodley beat up Jordan Mein all those years ago in Strikeforce my guy

This is the spammer

They literally aren't though. First fight was a split decision, second one was 48-47.

First fight for DC was 49-46, the second one he got KO'd. Not even close pal.

What's a king to a Colby?

Boiling with rage...gimme another (you) lil guy

She's absolutely uma delicia. Too bad she's gay and has "cold sores" on the inside of her bottom lip.

Why do you think that being bored by a wrestler means that you're butthurt by their getting a
boring victory?

It means that I'm bored. That's it. And because I'm not *completely* insane, I avoid his fights, because they are boring.

Can you at least make a polish one?

You're woodley's biggest fan

Why is ****wani so salty about Colby?

>implying I needed someone to tell me to know Cyborg won.

Do you really want to reduce the average IQ of the posters here even more?

Fuck both these guys, Woodley and covington isn't leaking shit

Thoughts on Moreno vs. Mini-Pettis?

Then why do I not watch his fights?

Sergio should win easily

I didn't make that one, I could remake it in Polish if that's your wish though

Fight Pass tier card thats going to drag on for hours on FS1

Fight itself should be fun

Man Big Jon really gave him some brain damage there. He was out cold for the last 6 shots.

He recycled this thread from archives, spammer has grown a liking to that sort of thing

erm yes? Immersion is ruined when she's not even french.

Also I'll have to ask you again for more webbums of joanna crying and getting emotional.

Benevidez tier would be more appropriate, he's done it twice in his career, against Cruz and Johnson

I'm literally not the spammer but if it makes you feel better you turbo autist sorry no one used your horrible early thread

Why do you recycle old threads from archives

I dunno, he made Rumble look like shit. It's not like he lost to jimmy "canvas skull" Manure.

Check the record turby

Why was Jones so rude? DC was just trying to bow to show him respect.

You guys are a bunch of fucking autists kek, who the fuck cares about who makes threads. Jesus christ

Is Jason Knight retarded? Why did he literally not guard his head once during this exchange?

Absolutely BASED

He's a brainlet

Hic Diaz did the same thing as Bektic and that Black guy last night, no defense when getting back up from the ground

Turbo-sperg who thinks everyone is "the" spammer.

can this man be anymore based

everyone here is a spammer, not necessarily the spammer

20k to show for all that CTE

Y-You still support me, right user?

lmao
third times the charm.. at least DC has a 10% chance of beating jones instead of

At least he admits that he doesn't want Miocic because he wouldn't stand as good a chance.

Bisping GSP predictions?

That font is close enough right ?

BisGOAT R1 KO

desu, I only felt bad for him because the Ref absolutely let Jones almost fucking permanently damage his brain. DC was all fucked up after that shit, the fuck he shouldn't have cried though. Gotta learn to smile through the worst.

It's a common side effect after being concussed to be overly emotional but he probably would have cried anyway

>shouldn't have cried
He was just knocked out mate. I don't think he could have controlled the emotions even if he tried.

Of course he wouldn't he's not delusional enough to talk himself up to unforeseen levels like a certain irish man who thought he could be a welterweight champion.

Why are black people triggered by the idea that people don't care about black champions?

thanks anonskiwicz

He cried the last time and it was a decision

Ausfailia just won't let it go

Black people have no chill. If you're just clearly disinterested in a thing, they think that you passionately hate it. I don't understand. Why do they even go on the internet?

This. He would have cried just as much if it went to a decision this time. Put yourself in his shoes and imagine being on the cusp of being the goat lhw, with all the physical attributes stacked against you.

>I don't care about woodley
>Keeps talking about him unprovoked

Ima get you an autograph my man

GSP is never coming back.