Yfw EA fell for the Pele is GOAT meme

>yfw EA fell for the Pele is GOAT meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAUak9BbjJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can you not make your GOAT a 99. surely if he has the highest score he is the best ever, so must have the max score

sure he isnt perfect but you dont need perfect score to be 99

They're saving 99 for when Messi retires ;)

> Millenials: Ronaldinho is the GOAT peak I swear!11!!!! His skilllzzzz
> Highest rated card is 94

JUST

>Pele has higher dribbling than Ronaldinho
Lmao @ EA

>94 DRI

>tfw will never even be able to afford babby Ronaldo never mind peak Ronaldo

The amount of money EA are gonna make from Ultimate Team on 18 is gonna be ridiculous

What is GOAT Baggio's rating?

anyone want to play xbox? add me

my gamertag is: STEVENF

Babby Ronaldo is cute af. I want him the most.

There's nothing to fell for m8

Pelé is shit.

He's not in the game as far as we know

Only Del Piero which they retardedly made his peak number in 2006 when he was a benchwarmer for Italy.

>Ronaldinho peak is 04, not 05 or even 06

> Henry 93

They fell for the EPL meme.

Those years are retarded. His peak card should have been 1997 or 1998, his middle card around 2000/2001 and his lowest card 2006

Nah that's about right when you look at everyone elses top rated card. Treat them like IF/special cards, with their middle cards being more accurate representations. I mean they've given Okocha and Pires 90 and 91 rated cards ffs

Yeah I have no idea why the fuck they didn't go with 1997/98 when he was regarded as Ronaldo's rival.

Just seen the Pires one. This is fucking retarded. Literally everyone knows his best year was before injury in 2001/02 when he was Arsenal's best plaer in the double winning side.

This some WOAT year picks.

How high would Maradona be rated?

Also why does Oleksandr Rybka have 2 star skill moves?
He's the only GK with more than 1.

Maradona is in the game, 95 I think

Maradona is the same as Pele but -1 in his peak card (in 1986 I think).

There's a few that's wrong. Ronaldinho's peak should be 2005, Henry's 2003, Deco's 2004

Did they rate Zidane?

>Rating Pele above Maradona.

What's next?

Zidane at 99?

Why does it trigger me so much that Maradona has worse passing than Pele?

because the truth hurts?

Yeah but those are more or less defendable. Pires literally suffered a ACL injury which made him a 10x worse player after 2002.

>fat, cokehead 1989 Maradon still 95 rated

why tho

70 physical

L
FUCkING
MAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Literal GOAT.

>that flag
k

Also where is the figurative GOAT going to be rated at?
Talking about Puskas.

>Pelé wasn't GOAT

how to detect a contrarian pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=SAUak9BbjJc

t. Garrincha enthusiast

Overrated af

It's what should happen but imagine all the shitskins rioting if they were factual and did that

>Pelé and Ronaldo faster than Henry

>1970 Pele 76phy def

Are all the regular 'legends' in the game like in fifa 17?

>plebs who don't even play FIFA
Every stat is the average of others. 70 PHY on Pelé might even be overrating when you check full stats.

Hoping at least some of these make it to single player legends team. At least add some others instead of removing legends. Couldn't even play with Gianni Rivera this year.

Young Pele slower than old Pele.

Legends aren't a thing anymore, everyone is an icon now with 3 different cards. Also we don't know if they will all be returning. Hopefully they've got rid of all the shit ones like Lalas.

>
>Hopefully they've got rid of all the shit ones like Lalas.

Hopefully not fuck you buddy my MLelS team wont be perfect without Don Ovan and Lalas

Is Donovan the true goat?

>94 DRI

Maradonna was better at football. Pele was better at marketing himself as the best. Pele's a fraud.

>peak fatnaldo 97 pace
>peak maradona 92 pace

b8

show me another player that won a WC in each year of those cards

>fat Ronaldo higher dribbling than Ronaldinho

He got carried in 62 and 70. 58 was the only WC he actually contributed in.

i fucking love EA's mentality

they do the same shit for Jordan, where he was rated higher in the last 3peat years on the classic bulls teams vs the first 3peat years which is proven to be false based on advanced metrics we now have

the 91 bulls team was head and shoulders better than the 96 team and his stats were vastly better

he was a shell of himself in the late 90s, that same year in 96 when he apparently was better than he was in the EA or 2K 80s or early 90s bulls team, he was scoring fucking 10 points a game while guarded by Gary Payton

thats not fucking 99ovr

they do the same shit for shaq as well, they have him rated higher during his LA years than when he was on Orlando which is a joke, he was literally fatter in LA and out of shape

also i still remember in 2K12 when lebron still had a fucking 97 clutch rating when the game came out

got damn, totally forgot about this guy, he never won a WC right?

also wasnt he on the AC milan team that lost to liverpool in the UEFA final after being up 3-0

>No Zidane
>No Di Estefano
>No Cruyff
>No Eusebio
>No Figo
>Maradroga, Memedinho and Whodeco
EA fucked up.

Why is this such a big deal? PES have been doing this to a far greater extent for about 15 years.

Also why are the PHY stats all so low? Pele, Maradona and Ronaldo were all pretty solid.

>brazil vs some country nobody heard of
>1 goal

>americans

>He got carried in70
Reading this kind of stuff makes me sick.

What? Ronaldo was the fastest striker in the world before his knee injury. Maradona was quick but he didn't have blistering pace, he was a stocky 5'5'' manlet, his body just wouldn't allow that sort of speed.

>Also why are the PHY stats all so low? Pele, Maradona and Ronaldo were all pretty solid.

Because the PHY stat is determined not only by strength, but also stamina, jumping and aggression.

Hey Swedenanon knows what he's talking about, don't listen to basically any person involved in top level football in the 60s and 70s.

dude literally caught lobs in the 06 WC and scored without moving, he had goat foot work

they beat your team in the WC didnt they?

also whens the last time bongs even made it to the final, wasnt it the one and only year you hosted

and also wasnt that the 1 and only WC where pele was hurt so basil didnt make it

also werent you guys not even close to the finals any years before or prior to signify that it wasnt just a fluke?

also didnt you actually invent the sport?

Pele's jumping was probably his most freakish ability, from what I've seen anyway.

Is aggression for going into hard tackles or what?

Ronaldinho was more flashy but Ronaldo was better at weaving through defenders

what the hell is this shit

Will the goat hagi be in the game?

Disregard the fact that his team got btfo'd by some cyprean nobodies tonite

Well in the current UT Pele has 88 stamina and 86 jumping, but his PHY stat is 73 because he only has 71 strength and 55 aggression

And yeah i think aggression means how hard a player will attack the ball

Jesus Christ delete this

>71 strength
harsh

We're in a weird era of sports video games

It went from graphics heavy to 'DUDE ULTIMATE TEAM'. Far beyond fifa. hockey. madden. the show. they all do it.

And started the same. Going from 'pick your favorite current players' to occasional legends, then to the 'player of the month' or 'player of the tournament' phase, and now we're in the GOAT stage. The Show did it with Griffey. Madden doing it with Brady.

Not only that, we're getting several cards for these players, like rookie, prime, trophy winner mode.

cba with any of this stupid shit tbqh just give me a football game

I don't understand the appeal of ultimate team. Can someone explain it to an autist please? I legitimately only bought last years game so I could trigger people online using women's teams but they fucked me and made it so you couldn't play men against women

you're right. my bad, he wasnt on that milan team, but he was on the barca team that lost in the final when their goalie got red carded for tripping and they got blown the fuck out lel

also >Rivaldo on the 2002 team

i remember when EA FIFA 2002 came out and fucking Ronaldo wasnt even on the team it was this Rivaldo nigger and i was like what the fuck is this shit?

that game still had the best crowd in any FIFA game tho, the pots banging was awesome when u played in the korean stadium, the atmosphere was better than ever, loved it

that was the same time when their NCAA games also had teh best crowds, where they reacted as soon as you broke the line of scrimmage and got louder as you kept running, only the 02-04 era games had it, then the audio got bland

those were the most fun to play, soon after that they had the completely stupid and dead crowds that wouldnt react on a 80 yard run until you broke the endzone and madden during that same period never adopted that audio system

Did Best get a card?

It's a trading card game, you know how addictive those can be

>the rigged Korean WC
I thought alcohol had burned this memory from my mind

>that flag
>that post
Figures

Edgar Davids when?

FYI, "this Rivaldo nigger" won a Ballon D'or and was the best BR player in '02 WC.

Just go back to your apehoop threads.

fucking dirty monkey

>Le skill chain-smoking, HIV positive, high-cholesterol, full-time plumbers man

How much are they all gonna be for the 10 year olds' that use their moms trusty credit card

Unless you're an elite top 100 player, you're gonna need insane pack luck to ever get one. Or you could pump thousands worth of real money into the game..

I really want that ST henry card. Looks so sexy

Wasn't Zidane in the coding leak from a few months ago? Beckham too IIRC

I'd rather the 91 card over his 94 due to his position

>Le Balloon ball physics game

Embarrassing desu

>no one's ever heard of England
did I fall for it?

Either this post is absolutely balls-deep insane or you have no idea of what you're talking about.

If he was carried by Garrincha in 58, that's a viable discussion. Now, in 70 he was nowhere near anyone elses level.

can't wait for 1996 Shearer at 93

lmao

Rivaldo is probably the most underrated player in football's history.

damn right

Yeah but americans are stupid.