TRUMP IS A TRAITOR

>no guns for those on No Fly List and FBI Terror List.
>Common sense conservative

DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING DEFEND THIS.

ADMIT IT YOU ALL GOT PLAYED

ZOG IS UNSTOPPABLE

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 Post By This ID

Seems pretty reasonable

SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED
>SHILL DETECTED
SHILL DETECTED

nice meme now fuck off back to your MAGA thread

>reasonable
>taking gun rights away without due process
>implying this won't be used against right wing white males

kys

CONSTANT REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS OR SLIDING THREADS WITH NO CONTENT.

Sup Forums IS CURRENTLY BEING RAIDED BY DNC SHILLS.

SAGE ALL THREADS. TYPE "SAGE" IN OPTIONS.

>muh shill

explain how this is a shill post?

the only shills here is your dumbass

TRUMP IS A FUCKING HILLARY PLANT

HE JUST WENT AGAINST THE 2ND AMMENDMENT

Bump

the only shills here are you faggots.

JOBS JOBS JOB

Did the NRA support that position?

I saw that tweet and found it strange that Sup Forums didn't talk about it.

bumping OPs thread.

Trump went too far this time

yes, they're all cracking under pressure. compromising with all this bullshit

Shut up. I'm pro-gun and live in the People's Republic of New Jersey and even I agree with this. It's common sense. Give a reason why a mentally ill person or a potential terrorist should be allowed to own a firearm.

>browsing Sup Forums
>not mentally ill

see what I did there?

Because there's no criteria to be deemed mentally ill or put on that list. It's a violation of their 2nd, 5th, and possibly 7th amendment rights.
It's difficult to even find out you're on it and even moire difficult to appeal it.
Unless Trump and the NRA quickly state how they plan to reform the system, and make it fair, they've fucked up.
My suggestions are: Have the person (If they're a citizen) be notified they are placed on the list, give them a way to contact people for a hearing where they can appeal it. If the appeal fails, after proper evidence is presented deeming the person dangerous, then tell them how to go about remedying it. And it had better be a timely process and not "You're request is pending processing" for a lifetime.

Who decides what "mentally ill" is? Aren't gays technically mentally ill? Terrorist? Don't you actually have to commit a terrorist attack to be a terrorist?

See, the government can define terms any way it finds convenient.

i told you about states bro
it keeps happening

Honestly I am becoming concerned about Trump. Is he listening to RNC advisors or something? He is not going to win by being another Romney or McCain. As long as he doesn't back down on the wall I will still support him though.

Do people really think that guns can't have any form of regulation at a time like this? It dosent matter if it's in the constitution it's widely unpopular

Guns are already extremely regulated in the US, stop letting them steal your rights an inch at a time. The difference between gun rights now and 100 years ago is insane.

>you have to agree with your candidate 100% or you are stupid

trump is trying to find a middle ground

it won't work, but he can say he made an effort

hillary would simply try to ban guns from everyone

If he doesn't back off I will stop supporting him over this.

Well, considering he's meeting with hard-line supporters of gun rights, I highly doubt he's going to walk out supporting something constitutionally questionable. I think the suggestion of extending the processing time of people on the list and forcing the FBI to determine if there's any merit is a reasonable middle ground. I definitely agree that "mental illness" is a shit excuse ("oh, you told your therapist you thought of suicide 15 years ago? No guns for you!") and that the no-fly list has no element of due process, but at the same time people with good reason for actually being on that list need to be checked up on.

Then again, I think the argument might be moot. Given the widespread knowledge of chemistry available, anyone that spends 15 minutes on the Internet could build an explosive, chemical, or biological device that would cause as much death as the typical mass shooting. The first episode of Breaking Bad shows how to make phosphine gas, for fuck's sake.

The this he won't win if he dosent make a stand to support gun rights and show that some regulation is needed, for fucks sake I'm a /k/ browsing gun owner but I know that after the shootout at the faggot bar he's gotta do something to appease voters

You know what's funny?

I've been browsing this board for the past 6 years and during this time I learned to identify a legitimate Sup Forums user and an outsider.

You are an outsider. May or may not be a shill.

The 2nd ammendment is the most important and has the highest diehard following here.

Trump, as popular as he may be, will not be able to peddle this bullshit around here.

*the thing is

Trump has been saying things I disagree with like this latest thing (Again, he needs to give more info and specifics before this even remotely seems like a good idea) and his support for the NSA. He's still the best candidate as long as he can elaborate on this stuff.

I think the past has proven that if you give gungrabbers an inch, they will take a mile. It doesn't help that the most vocal people, the ones calling for banning semiautomatic weapons, are the most uneducated.
They expect us to learn dozens of genders, but cannot accept that there is no such thing as an "Assault Weapon" or look into firearms terminology before stating their opinion.
So, no. I do not agree with any more regulation because it won't solve any problems, will give the stupid an influence over civil liberties, and disarm people who have committed no crime.

Oh look, another shill thread.

It's called a pivot.

Trump is playing the middle ground which is a smart move considering how upset people are about this last shooting.

Trump won't do shit with gun control if he gets elected.

>giving them an inch

so much for your infallible God.

just another cuckcervative

This as fuck.

I've been browsing this board for two years and know what is reality and Sup Forumss made up reality, if you think the second ammedentment will survive in full forth in modern area your in deep denial my friend, the mass shooting will continue to happen and every republican candidate will continue to suffer with it

Only 2 posts by this ID, one for the start and one to try to prove he isn't a shill, shoo shoo Shitlary.

FUCK YES
ZOG UNSTOPABLE

>"Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing."

nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

>NRA
>Hardline

>wanting those on a no fly and terror list to have guns

Americans y

Why should terrorists have guns you dumb fuck? Nothing you can say will stop us from voting for the GOD EMPEROR xD

you're not from /k/ you fucking fraud

While they've gotten wiser after getting shafted in the past, I wouldn't exactly call the NRA "hard-line" supporters. They've the largest group for sure, but they've done some stupid stuff like not protesting previous bans. Or when people do the stupid thing and blame firearms for killers, the NRA turns around and blames other inanimate objects like movies, video games, etc. No amendment should be sacrificed or targeted in support of another.

is this cripple/pol/? Not everyone who calls out your centrist sodomite-loving messiah is a shill you slimey shitstains
Trump stabbed the evangelicals in the back.

because those lists are a blank check with a fancy name that with a stroke of a pen can take away your rights

>middle ground

I hope you're a legitimate supporter and not some fucking shill.

I hope you don't eat your words in the future friend.

>giving them an inch

it's a show for the media ya dingus

To be fair he has yet to say it. He said it was going to be discussed. Probably gaging the water.

Told you Trump is the same as Hillary.

>Muh new shill meme

By far the most pathetic cop out

I've been browsing /k/ longer then I have been posting here you dumb fuck, keep the tears coming but like it or not the future is changing gun rights and it's something we all have to accept and I sure don't fucking like it but it's either trump or Hillary and trumps better for gun rights you fucking shill

>2 posts from this ID

MODS WTF BAN THIS SHIT NOW

Wow. Really made me think. I now #shillforhill

In all seriousness, if the "No-fly list" was updated and transformed into a transparent system with checks against abuse and judicial oversight, I'd be fine with it.

>1 post by this ID

Howdy, Correct the Record. :^)

How it's determined who's a potential terrorist on the watchlist is arbitrary, and essentially boils down to what websites you've looked at. So, when Hillary inevitably becomes President, who's to say she won't take notice of you, a pro-guns rights activist who browses a White Supremacy board?
>hillary would simply try to ban guns from everyone
Maybe if she were God-Emperor, but she understands that it is political suicide to even try, and even if she did it would never be passed. Republicans would die on the Senate floor filibustering.

>le God emperor

kys

>why you support terrorists?

George Bush level argument.

are you implying that Sup Forums userbase isn't the perfect candidate for terrorist list

>We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

The key sentence here is this:

>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The NRA wants the system reformed. They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane. They want the investigation to have due process, where if evidence is found of terrorism, you go to court and have a trial. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list. Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

Trump will not push for any legislature on gun control without having the NRA's approval. His meeting is to understand what their position is and understand what would be the right course of action to take on this issue. This is how Trump operates. He doesn't pretend to know everything about anything. He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.

/thread and saged

Dude, Bernie is the only one not owned by the Jews, yet he is a Jew.

God likes irony.

Sanders2020!

>>>/reddit/

nice argument, you sure convinced me

>I'm from /k/
>supports this bullshit

post your guns faggot

Where is proofs of gun grabbing?

>who gives a fuck about due process huh guys?

>nice argument, you sure convinced me

what do you want me to say?

trump has repeatedly said he would protect the 2nd amendment

this action could be nothing else but a show for the media, in order to keep them from crawling up his ass about guns

you know, because people only die if guns are available

I told you.
Comrade Sanders fights for you.
You may shitpost all you like, but Bernie is wiser than 99% of this board.
Which isn't even an accomplishment.

Son, I've been drinking and all my guns are loaded, I'm not touching them to show off to a Sup Forums browser who hasn't refuted any one of my arguments except deny the fact I browse /k/, get fucked dumbass

Is it true that he is going to support the no fly list gun control or was he just going to the meeting discuss about how it is actually a bad idea? Is there a video of the meeting?

You know what I'm fucking done.

It's useless to convince you embiciles.

I'll just stick to Kek threads and helping people aquire guns.

Remember you faggots that I fucking warned you.

nice cop out

The only people on no-fly lists are terrorists anyways.

where did he say he supported that?

(btw, don't link his tweet about MEETING with the NRA to DISCUSS the issue)

>It's useless to convince you embiciles.

yeah, what a shame your opinions differ from ours

True

you entire argument is typical cop outs, you still don't argue my points except dent the fact I browse /k/, Christ your such a fucking autist

SHALL

There are children on that list. It's an inefficient and broken system.

>Obama says if you're on the watch list you shouldn't have guns
>Hillary says if you're on the watch list you shouldn't have guns
>both call out Trump
>Trump says 'yup makes sense I'm meeting with the NRA to talk about how to make it happen'
>NRA says no 'shit that's our position here's how'
>Obama and Hillary shit all over Trump, the GOP, and the NRA for keeping guns in the hands of known terrorists

Fuck the Dems. Fuck them in their stupid asses.

>FBI has to make a case before a judge to add you to the list

How would this not be due process?

Oh damn, now you're kid can't own a gun

>2 posts by this ID

THEY'RE LEARNING!

Like Cat Stevens and a bunch of Ron Paul dipshits?
Because it has been revealed that shit has happened.

You may even get on the list if you have the same or similar name to some nut. Then good luck cutting through that red tape. You think they actually want to restore your rights in the event of their fuck up?

Get a clue.

I don't own guns
I'm not an overcompensating pussy

Call me when Trump comes out for this and doesn't propose a form of due process.

The only people Obama and his minions view as a terrorists are white male gun owners.

>2016
>not having a dynamic IP

the only shills here is you

Under the proposal to use the No-fly list as a gun control tool, there will be Americans that haven't done anything and will lose one of their rights.
That's a big issue. You're taking away a way for them to defend themselves, barring them from a hobby they may enjoy, and creating even more ignorance about guns. Which leads to more accidents and crimes when people do not learn about them or respect them.

so kys

Yep. It's a great play. Bernie is out of the picture, and the Libertardians have Bill Weld on the ticket, so unless Trump goes full Brady, he's still the most pro-gun candidate available.

Still makes me nauseous.

Because even 4 year olds can be put on these lists. If there's a simple-ish way to get your name off one of these lists then I would consider it, but as of now, while they do serve some good, they also have retarded criteria.

It opens up a bad can of worms no matter what. If the FBI or some alphabet agency is investigating you, you go to buy a gun and are denied for *reason*, it basically tells the person they're being investigated, and if they are actually planning some shit they will haul ass and let any potential friends know. A stop gap could be waiting periods between purchase and the check but that only delays the inevitable short of the agency cracking the suspect.

@shills Delete your account.

Reply if you're not bots.

>Call someone who is calling out a literal shill
>0.2 cents has been deposited in your account!

SAGE

I have already said that they will start back up with the forgot the link and forgot the image replies in every shitty slide thread just to have an automated process of making several replies.

Your working under the assumption the no fly list would be kept the same as it is now.

There is literally nothing stopping the president from reforming how the list functions, ensuring both due process and more restrictions.

Why reply twice to one post?

What's 2+2?

not a bot you tard. Sup Forums has measure to prevent bot posts.

how fucking new are you?

what does a common sense conservative mean

to show you my dynamic IP you fucking redditor

>3 replies to one post

What's 2+2?

it's a conservative that panders to Democrats