MLS all stars vs Real Madrid

Biggest soccer match of the year tonight.

Who will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

mlssoccer.com/all-star/2017/rosters/mls-all-star-team
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real Madrid to rape the poor wittle My little Sawker trash easily.

who's leading the teams out tonight? the pringle guy?

Madrid will probably win, but you don't care that the MLS all stars beat Bayern a few years ago

>Bauern playing on friendly mode since its a friendly and MlelS all stars playing the game of their lives
No. MlelS is garbage my dude.

>MLS wins
>hurr durr the other team didn't try at all and the MLS players gave the game of their lives

>MLS loses
>MLS PLAYERS ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE THE LEAGUE IS SHIT THERES NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF QUALITY IN THE LEAGUE XD

this is called damage control, but I expect that from someone thats so insecure they hate their own domestic league

Why would I waste my time watching MlelS when I can watch superior leagues on my tv? Why force myself to watch plastic no history teams with horrible players anyway? I would gladly watch my local baseball and football teams but will never touch MlelS.

Big TFC fan here. I also watch a decent number of MLS game.

Sebastian Giovinco would struggle to make the starting line in any CL level team. He's the leagues best player. Bradley (the best midfield player in the MLS) would stuggle in the english championship. Villa is way past prime.

The young home grown talent from north america is shit.

At the end of the day its still a retirement league for good players.

That's because you're simply a customer that wants the highest level product, thats fine. But there are those of us that are a part of creating history for our local teams and just enjoy watching live soccer with players developed from our local communities.

Nobody watches MLS because they think it's world class they watch it to be a part of something which you wouldn't understand. As someone that watches both euro leagues and my local MLS team I can tell you that watching in person is almost always more enjoyable than watching foreign teams through a tv screen.
You're allowed to hate MLS all you want, still wont change that more and more people embrace it as it grows and billionaires all over the country are racing to get a spot, I'm fine with you staying at home to watch euro leagues, that just means theres less insecure self hating soccer fans I have to see when I go to games

are you talking about all CL level clubs or the highest level ones? Because there are plenty of clubs from lesser leagues that make the CL that players like Giovinco or Villa would walk straight into a starting position

Fucking christ I can taste the SEETHE. MlelS is dogshit friend.

Who are the all stars

>MLS all stars
which players?

If this is Real Madrid, who is fake Madrid?

mlssoccer.com/all-star/2017/rosters/mls-all-star-team

Kaka, Villa, Bastian are the most recognizable names but Almiron, Nikolic and Giovinco are also worth keeping an eye on

>Nikolic
Lol a polish league striker? Jajajajjajajajajjajajajajaja

So washed up or no-name players

Let's go MLS!!

I love that your response to his "do whatever you want but you can't change the reality" is
>Fucking christ I can taste the SEETHE. MlelS is dogshit friend.

Just want you to know that both he and I, as well as everyone else in this thread, on this board, etc. recognize this sophomoric outburst for what it is. Feel free to stop bringing down the quality of the board at any time.

hope villa starts, he will tear it up

is schweinsteiger playing?

>MLS all stars
hahaha who does that involve?

Sebastian "italian god" giovinco + others

How much will Madrid get paid for throwing this game?

He is captaining the team.

Miguel almiron is an up and coming player, very skillful. I hope he starts

Pre-season matches are a joke

my life is a joke

and nothing will ever be mentioned of this except on Sup Forums and on MLS Pro Blogs and Sites.

Nobody cares.

Me too

last match before supercup though

rate

>almiron not starting

"no"

old/10

manager:pele

Is anyone else annoyed that Howard is keeping while Blake was completely passed over?

Notice how this is the true partitions choice

I literally just watched sportscenter talk about the game, it's also being broadcast on fs1 so obviously some people care, if you truly don't care then don't post about it

>mls has been going for like 20+ years
>almost all of the best players are players that made their name in europe but aren't good enough to play for top teams any more
>random americunts dotted around that are ok and might go and play in europe one day if they don't pussy out of living abroad

>americunts pick all the best players in the league and disrupt their retarded league programme, all for a friendly match with a top european team
>they regard it as the biggest match of their season
>literally nobody in europe gives a fuck about it, not even real madrid fans

What is that? Some FM wannabe?

Use adguard to block all ads on chrome

i doubt they had mourinho's permission for that icon

what the fuck team is this meant to be?

They do, Mourinho gets paid for it.

Take it from a Brit who can't read. Go back to class bro

Top Eleven is fucking shit. Trust a dumb americunt to play it.

Of course they did.

Why do you say that? I'm curious

What? Simple question what team is it meant to be? None of the players are even real are they?

Probably because you have way better alternatives, like FM.
Although playing it on the phone is already normie af.

No. None of them are real

>DR Who

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

CLAP

i can't imagine anything more pathetic than religiously following a league you don't like so you can trash it on a mongolian iceskating forum

>we
what part of mls all stars are you from?

Because it's pay-to-win garbage.

I play FM on mobile a bit, it's actually not terrible. I reminds me of old school CM (CM3, 99/00, 00/01, 01/02) a lot which I used to fucking love.

Altidore, Dempsey, Bradley and a few others could be starters on any team in europe if not for anti americanism.

>that all star lineup
it's coming home lads

I'm sorry I'm not as autistic to actually care about a game that I have to create a general for it. But hey, that's just like my opinion man

just killed myself because of this post

>religiously following
More like paying basically no attention under normal circumstances then dropping in on your gay threads to mock you when I happen to be passing by.

Altidore is and has always been shite, Dempsey was good for like 2 or 3 years in England but not a world beater by any means. Bradley was good for a few years in Europe too, I don't know if he had the potential to kick on, but he never did and pussied out to go back to America.

>i don't understand that that american poster is one guy who obsessively follows MLS threads so i'm going to talk down to the one league my garbage country can unequivocally say we're better than because we became trash at a sport we fucking invented
cool, go away

We are all contiguously streaming in and out of the mls world

Since the game doesn't start for a while, I'll post Jordi Albas.

I'm just saying that that specific game is shit matey, no need to be mad.

I don't give a shit about the Premier League or any of your dumb opinions, I just fucking hate Americans and enjoy taking the piss out of you.

Altodore topped the Dutch league in goals. If thats not starter material in europe than i dont know what it. He'll score two tonight, he's playing better than ever.

>"i hate you americans"
>he said to the person who has never been to america
fucking inbred pakistanis, learn to read

canadians are just thinner americans

Alright dad. Can you give me any reasons FM is better? I'm serious

And then he scored 2 in about 50 games in England. Poor man's wilfried bony chicken

>dutch league
I'm pretty sure my nan topped the Dutch league in goals one season.

I've met loads of americunts, I cannot fuckin stand the lot of you. I'm 100% white you daft twat, I bet you're like 1/8 native/Indian/Chinese/nigger/Jew/spic

Fuck off mate.

When is the game? I want to watch Kakà.

Should literally get a career-ending injury and fuck off

>mlkeks vs real madrid.

ill bite - ill guess ill watch. i know this is going to be cancer.

we can't stand you either you eurotrash faggot, why do you think we treat you so badly? fuck off back to the shitty village your grandparents are from and stay there

If you legitimately have to ask why FM is better than fucking Top Eleven then I don't even know where to begin with you. Just fucking try FM, you'll realise in about 10 mins why it's so much better.

My grandparents didn't come from any fucking village, they all came from mining/mill towns ya silly bastard.

i'm also not some EU leeching immigrant faggot from Poland or something like you are, so aside from being white I might also be more british than you are.

5-3 real Madrid

better game engine, more variety of roles and tactical options, actual real players, virtually all leagues in the world using user databases, non-football stuff is better simulated, and comes with an editor that lets you personalize everything.
I mean it's not like it's perfect, there is lot of stuff that the game gets wrong, but it's way better than a mobile app.

20 minutes

>I want to watch Kakà.
I want caca poster to leave

Alright Brit. But if it sucks you have to show a time-stamp if you playing top eleven, deal?

>if MLS wins I'm gonna spam USA USA
>if MLS loses I'm gonna trash the league and american soccer

Feels good

That's my great uncle kek

What's wrong with you? I'm just fan of the guy.

It's not mobile? That sucks

This game is for marketing purposes, literally nobody thinks this is an *important* game, don't you have a competitive league that can't compete in Europe to follow?

you have a Great Uncle Kek?

It has a version for mobile/tablet called FM touch

>tfw we have all star games and europoors don't

Eurofags BTFO

>not important

wow you dumb fuck. There are players like Messi and Ronaldo seriously considering coming to the MLS but the only reason they haven't is because we haven't established ourselves as a top tier league. If the MLS wins a few of these all star games we'll get all the best players in the world coming here and be the most dominant league the world has ever seen.

Someone cap that graphic of the fire's results?

>the MLS
>the MLS