Emir of London: "Aloha Snackbar!!!"

>The newly elected mayor of London's call for a ban on public ads that show scantily clad women has critics complaining the move has more to do with his Muslim roots than his concerns about "body-shaming."

>Sadiq Khan, who became the city's first Muslim mayor in May, called for a ban on ads showing women in bikinis in a letter published in the Guardian, saying images such as the controversial "Beach Body Ready" one used by Protein World send a harmful message.

>The move is not sitting well with critics who believe it is an accommodation to Muslim sensibilities. In strict Islamic society, women are supposed to dress "modestly," which can mean anything from a head scarf to a full burka with only eye slits.

>"Muslim mayor banned ads with bikini-clad women on TFL. Stand by for adverts for burkinis," tweeted Daily Mail columnist Katie Hopkins, a fierce critic of the increasing influence of fundamentalist Islam on British culture.

Britbongs BTFO. Sharia law when?? TOP KEK

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/14/london-mayor-bans-tube-ads-that-promote-unhealthy-body-image.html

This is hillarious. British people submitting to Sharia instantly.

>1 Post By This ID

The british people are a very subservient race. It is no wonder that they have taken to Islam so well.

>British people
He is the mayor of London, retard.

what an actual fucking cunt
fuck that guy

It the women...always the women.

>2 posts in

>yfw you realize islam is good

>Beach Body "activists"

Indeed

Jesus why is everyone accommodating to these shitskins

Well, I found one "man."

Just... seven more days...
Seven days and then the race war will be primed to begin in Britain...
I envy you all. We have to wait until November here.

Based Sadiq Khan, putting the feminist whores in their place. I am now truly #Suckingdick for Sadiq

Why's the overweight/obesity bar disappearing near the top? Or is that the joke, like "healthy at all sizes". Or is it made by one of them and intended to be taken seriously?

If this were a sane world, the answer would be obvious.

Probably a terrible way of showing the uncertainty around the exact figure.

I think it indicates some ambiguity in the numbers. For example: An overweight smoker dies from heart disease. Was it the smoking? Or was it the weight? A factor of both or maybe something entirely unrelated?

If this was true, why didn't they do it with the other bars?

What's ambiguous about motor accidents?

>the vehicle was sheared in two when it collided with the tree at 110mph
>the drivers asshole remained in one half and his head was found in a storm drain 100 yards down the road
>"yes, but was he a smoker?"

Mate

Hahahahahaha

>retard
Hmmm, I was under the impression that London was a city in Great Britain and inhabited by British citizens. Really makes you think #CruzMisslie

British woman should dress slutty and protest and parade around and shit and maybe have some water fights and oil wrestling. Freedom is at stake here.

As someone with a mole on my face, that stomach mole is disgusting.

LONDON IS NOW A FOREIGN CONTROLLED CITY.

UK WHITES ARE NOW A MINORITY IN LONDON--THEIR OWN CAPITAL CITY.

LONDON AND THE UK ARE NOW FUCKED FOREVER

AMERICA IS NEXT

WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING KEKED FOR ETERNITY

>AMERICA IS NEXT
Do you go outside?

we'll carry the torch for you, don't worry

Wow I hate white people
Now im an #IslamTimeBomb

Why the fuck would London elect a goddamn Musrat in ad the mayor? Fuckin' hell....

London is probably at least 20% muslim by now...then you add the female and nu-male vote.

Wow they really showed them

Does it honestly surprise you a Muslim is taking advantage of such a progressive leftist idea such as "body-shaming" to oh so conveniently implement something more akin to Sharia law in one of the most important cities in the Western World?

I think it speaks to the nature of the British nation:

>C
>U
>C
>K
>S

can you imagine if someone told you this picture would one day literally happen a few years ago? wew lad, wew

Yall thought this was fake?

>That subtle nip slip

Mmmm oooo

He promised a load of gibs, so throw that crowd in too.

>60% white

C H I C A N O
H
I
C
A
N
O

And my people have completely taken over your most populace state, little white cuck. VIVA LA RAZA

We tried to warn ya. Bread English bread for your lives.

>women vote in sand niggers
>because only white men are bad
>mad when reality blows their delusions the fuck out

Had a hearty chuckle at that one.

I've been thinking of seeing that. Is it any good?

was waiting till summer rolled around so I could post this OC

That the britbongs are surprised by this move is what is actually surprising.

This is god because its anti-degenerate but its bad because its a goddamn muslim doing it.

the jews did this.

If you like realistic documentaries

>bongistahn taking that muslim cock outright

Oh lawd, there's a shit skin on strayas project that advocates all kind of koran approved things like "female only train carriages" and no one ever calls him out on it either.

Only if there's a solution at the end.

Please nuke us and end it quickly

Spain managed to kick out all the muslims after hundreds of years under their control? Will Europe manage to do the same thing or is this just the end of the world

Please drop neutron bombs and nerve gas on London. It's no longer a part of our country.

>White people are fucking keked for eternity
It's like the Muslim occupation of the Balkans and Spain. Soon the white man will awake and finally cleanse the world on a scale the Führer could only have dreamed of

>let's be as disgusting, trashy, and obnoxious as possible

mfw discovering SJW and Islam are the same thing

and that Jews are behind both

>America is next

Kek, we were first

Could a Britbong please explain what legal basis the Emir has for this? How is this not suppression of free speech?

This is too fucking good. I used to get angry at shit like this but now I derive nothing but pleasure from it. I can't wait to see how far London will fall. The best part is that people LITERALLY vote to have this happen to them.

It's practically illegal to offend people here.

It was either a mudslime or a kike, mate.
We were fucked either way.

What a silly user

The solution is kill all muslims

>Being fit
>Degenerate

Take the Iron pill my new friend.

Shut up and keep fermenting, the beer is not ready yet

At least jews are good with money and believe in western principles...

Jewish subversion is far more subtle, though.

I love how they claim this ad is "offensive", yet see no problem scribbling "FUCK OFF" on a public transport.

Is Based Protein World going to banter him the fuck out like they did the fats last year?

Public could make stickers for London.
Someone in a suicide vest with rifle and koran.
>Are you club ready?

>Based Protein World bantz
The Kek wills it.

That guy is legitimately ugly, feel bad for him.

Maybe he died when a fag he was smoking fell on his arm, making him overreact and tun into a wall.

who knows

>The Mayor of your capital
Top Bong

Protein World should put an advert out with a woman totally covered up, with the stretchiest, sheer lycra material it can. Make sure her nipples are like fucking walnuts. Make sure she has the cameltoe of cameltoes, you can make out her vag lips in the lycra.

Perfectly fine, as she's totally covered up!

This is one of my favs
>bin it

Hasnt even been in a month and hes practically legislating mandatory burkas

How can you even be surprised at this?

The fuck is that place going to even look like a year from now?

>cuckolds elect taliban major
>wonder why he does taliban things

I thought the degenerate faggots on our resorts were just dumb and real bongs weren't like that but apparently I was wrong.

Kek, I knew this guy had potential. I expect even greater things from him. It's gonna be good.

And you just know it was some cuck mangina who did it.

here we are

> not averagewhitebritishmale.jpg

Is this real?

Based protein world

I wanted to read that. Any good?

Yes. I screencapped the 2nd one myself.

I thought pol was a traditional board ..

>free speech
>Britain

They don't even have a constitution.

>Those soulless eyes and that "help me before I kill myself" expression
Every. Single. Time.
I pity those people. What sad, sad lives they must have

Kek

Such a shame desu senpai.

>We live in a decade in which people cry over a fucking ad

The economy is still doing too good.

Ah of course France doesn't see a problem with shitskins running amok. Kill yourself Pierre you surrender monkey faggot.

>surrender monkey faggot
t. a guy from a country known for muslim rape gangs and muslim mayor

Salam, Sup Forums. First of all on behalf of all peaceful Muslims I would like to apologize and say I abhor extremists. Anyway, I was reading in the Holy Qu'ran today and wanted to share this verse with you politically minded people.

"Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron." (Qu'ran 13:11)

If you want to enact change in your nation you must be that change you want to see. Allah will not save your nation from degeneracy if you do not turn away from it yourself.

May Allah bless you, help you on your path, and bring our troubled world to peace.

I hope the Queen makes it out before the caliphate is violently created.
We'll give her a place to live here.

>Qu'ran
it's Qur'an you ignoramus, the glottal stop is after the R.

t. a guy whose country publishes books to educate shitskins how to marry indigenous whites.

>khan on the 'Remain In' campaign trial.

>women and men segregated in the audience.

>total media silence.

Thank you for correcting me