Arguing for guns, and your opponent shows you this. How do you counter it?

Arguing for guns, and your opponent shows you this. How do you counter it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index
madd.org/drunk-driving/about/drunk-driving-statistics.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9CWlWHe7xU
youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sucides
"""youth"""
Self-defense

done

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS FAGGOT. KEK DEMANDS THIS SHIT SLIDES

Remind him that most of them were committed by Niggers

With this

Can also include automobile accidents. Those alone have caused 30,000 deaths in 2015.

Per capita rates compared through non-cherrypicked datasets.

Here go

I use my gun to shoot him.

By pointing out that almost all of those deaths were niggers so there's no real loss.

I'm surprised they didn't try to include suicides in that statistic.

Most of those deaths are dindus offin' each other so nothing is lost.

banning guns is obviously going to reduce gun violence and murders in general
if you don't believe that you're stupid
NOW
the reason you shouldn't ban them is because they're a freedom

no one ever talks about the 100k people saved by guns yearly

Ignore them because they're mentally retarded. You don't argue with mentally retarded people. Have you ever tried arguing with a retarded person? I once tried to convince a person with Down's that Star Wars was not real. It didn't end well.

Brady is my favorite vegetable.

thank you my white friend

Tell him that guns don't murder anyone any more than spoons make people fat. And then tell him to get fucked, because even if there was a positive correlation between availability of firearms and murder rate (which there isn't), it still wouldn't justify restricting even a single innocent person's access to a gun in any way.

>guns murdered

My response would be

> sage the shills

>Believing in math is stupid
No wonder you can't beat emus in a war.

>guns murdered

What is gun HOMICIDE rate per 100,000? And, I don't hang around niggers, so I'm even less likely to get killed with a gun.

That number also probably takes into account the times violent niggers shoot at police and are shot dead.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!

In 2015 there were 2865 Islamic attacks in 53 countries, in which 27626 people were killed and 26149 injured.

Source :thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015

With this:

Annual United States Road Crash Statistics
>Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year
>An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled
>Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year
>Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20
>Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person
>Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad

Annual Global Road Crash Statistics
>Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day.
>An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled.
>More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.
>Road traffic crashes rank as the 9th leading cause of death and account for 2.2% of all deaths globally.
>Road crashes are the leading cause of death among young people ages 15-29, and the second leading cause of death worldwide among young people ages 5-14.
>Each year nearly 400,000 people under 25 die on the world's roads, on average over 1,000 a day.
>Over 90% of all road fatalities occur in low and middle-income countries, which have less than half of the world's vehicles.
>Road crashes cost USD $518 billion globally, costing individual countries from 1-2% of their annual GDP.
>Road crashes cost low and middle-income countries USD $65 billion annually, exceeding the total amount received in developmental assistance.
>Unless action is taken, road traffic injuries are predicted to become the fifth leading cause of death by 2030.

In the time it took me to post this, two people were killed by cars. By the end of the day, over 3000 people will have been killed by cars.

But nobody is clamoring for them to be banned.
No major newspaper with a picture of a Prius and the tagline "MAKE IT STOP".
No politician crying alligator tears for all the children killed in car accidents.

Shameful.

Source: ASRIT, DOT

>banning guns is obviously going to reduce gun violence and murders in general

white murder would be the same regardless of gun status. and that's a fact. even though you are defending freedom (which is nice) we can go even simpler: Banning guns doesn't reduce violent crime. Race is the most consistent predictor of violent crimes (not education, guns, poverty)

but the murder rate is overall higher than the united states in finland

shitty chart, guns aren't the only thing that kill, awful way to convince someone to give up their rights. 0/10

He has one point, that gun bans reduce gun violence. This is undeniably true. Look at the amount of shootings in Japan or Singapore or Bongland.

Bans don't, however, reduce the actual murder rate, or violent crime in general. In many circumstances, they increase it.

#1 - those numbers aren't scaled by population. The US has metropolitan areas with a greater population than Canada.
#2 - Why are gun murders special? Shouldn't the data point be all murders?
#3 - Do the statistics include suicides? The Brady campaign notoriously lumps all gun deaths into gun murders
#4 - Finally the truth. Demographics of each country. Blacks = death.

America has a larger population than all of those countries combined.

That in addition to a large portion of the pop being uneducated/poor makes it a miracle the number isn't actually higher.

You can ask them why New Zealand has a higher per capita gun ownership than USA yet very low gun deaths.
It's not the guns, it's niggers

So there are less black people now?

how is that possible when we have more guns than people?
How many guns do you guys own?

By showing that assault swimming pools kill more

US is #5 on the UN's Education Index. Learn to spew bullshit better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index

9,500 isnt even 0.1% of americas population. in 2014 9,967 people died from drunk driving according to the madd web site (madd is mothers against drunk driving)

madd.org/drunk-driving/about/drunk-driving-statistics.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

Ask why he thinks violence is so much greater in the US.

>most of the gun deaths occur in gun-free zones

He said gun violence and murders in general. The link between gun policy and homicide is incredibly dubious once you start comparing territories in non-cherrypicked datasets.
see the charts in
and

user 'the lefties obliterator' desu

>New Zealand has a higher per capita gun ownership than USA
You don't. US is #1 (112.6 guns per 100 people), NZ is #22 (22.6/100). We're #12.

Guns are made to kill. Cars are made to transport. How hard is that to understand you fucking kike.

Most gun deaths are suicides which don't typically occur in gun free zones with most of the homicides being related to either drug gangs or disputes with drug dealers which also don't typically occur in gun free zones.

Mostly niggers who gives a fuck

My bad.
But there is no correlation between high firearm ownership and gun deaths when dealing with whites.
The problem is and always has been, armed niggers.

CAN'T STAND THE HEAT? GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN

Should an object be restricted by law according to the intent of the designer, if so, why? Who has more control over an object, the designer or the user?

Break down the statistics
>homicide
>suicide
>intentional shooting
>accidental deaths
The narrative falls apart when the stats are brought in.

>murdered
kek

Just tell them they're putting lives at risk by not supporting an ethnic cleanse. :^)

>countries with 1% of Americas population have 1% of Americas gun homicides
WOOOOOOOWWWWWW

God bless America.

when they get rid of the assault nigger I'll give up my guns

The results of just one guy successfully implementing gun control.

Finland = 85,000 to 95,000 dead
Australia = 40,400 dead
United Kingdom = 450,900 dead
Germany = 6,900,000 to 7,400,000 dead
Canada = 43,600 dead
United States = 419,400 dead

Simple
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9CWlWHe7xU

freedom aint free son

How can a gun murder someone?

I know, it doesn't even have standing to be named as a defendant in court.

damn straight NZ bro

>How can a gun murder someone?

The infamous Taurus 24/7 apparently uses AI to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw

Not with violent crime stats. Anyone who knows anything will make you look retarded. Try pointing out that the USA also has a much larger knife homicide rate than those countriws despite guns being freely available. Explain that it's a culture of violence that's the issue, not the tools used to do violence.

My favorite part of these is that it seems to completely exonerate anyone on the receiving end of the barrel. It's understandable when it's unjustified homicide, but with the rest you would think they just want you to allow yourself to be savaged.

Well look at the ratio's of those countries. Australia has like 20 million people.

>shake gun pointed towards someone
>film it
>get off free at manslaughter trial

It's all because of fucking niggers.

Show me how you can defend your house from a rapist using a car, you fucking shitskin

my favorite part is how say, stralya has 8% of the popuklation america does and no borders with anywhere tearing itself to death in civil war.

Why don't you break down gun violence by race my friend :^)

When arguing about gun control someone brought up the fact that there are more poor niggers,

Do you have any graphes to show what you say?

Australia was crushed in 1932 and their machine guns proved to be useless against the master race.

80% of homicides are gang related. - Then ban gangs.

>Comparing a nation that has 40+million dindus to small homogeneous European nations.

Gee why is the murder rate so high?

Its true.

We claim that the interior of Australia is just a giant desert. In reality it is a vast tropical paradise like the Amazon Rainforest. We had to give up that territory in the Treaty of Emu Creek in 1932 after we lost the great war.

Now it is easier to convince everyone the interior of the country is a desert. This is so people don't get the idea to fight the Emu menace again, lest we get chased back into the sea.

>hitler
>gun control

Didn't he encourage untanned germans to keep and maintain rifles?

Regardless, never give up your firearms m8

Kek @ Leaky Johnson

160,000 U.S annual tobacco related deaths. 2 million or so worldwide. Why don't you pick up a more justified cause?

>Didn't he encourage untanned germans to keep and maintain rifles?

Yes. Just like Obama want to arm our police.

they just ban mass shootings desu senpai, not sure what the big deal is.

With this.

Gun Death Homicides per capita have been on a steady decline since 1990s.

holy shit

Yeah the number of "gun related deaths" in america gets really scary when you fucking include suicides, you disingenuous lying pieces of shit.

please give me link to statistics

Most suicides do not use guns and the United States ranks #50.

I mean I keep seeing statistics that are obviously inflated by suicide numbers.
>Look how many "murders" have been caused by guns!
>Even if a chunk of these "murders" have been suicides!

We have a bigger population. When you adjust, its not nearly that big a lead.

Africans make up 12% of the United States population. Africans make up less than 3% of population in Australia and the UK. I have nothing against Africans, I am not a bigot, but there is an undeniable crime problem in their community. Americans have the right to defend themselves, I imagine that one great thing preventing home invasions in the USA is the chance that the home owner could have a firearm and would use it.

Suicide doesn't even correlate with gun policy among the OECD countries.

During the 60's they fashioned gun regulations specifically to take guns away from black people.

What that did was only leave the black criminals with guns.

If tens of millions of people use a tool with out committing a crime with it, and a handful
of people use it for evil, maybe banning the tool isn't where we should look for solutions.

You can be free and unsafe or not free and unsafe.

Factoring for population the rates would be
>1,000 in Finland
>472 in Australia
>234 in England and Wales
>418 in Spain
>767 in Germany
>1,798 in Canada
versus 9,484 in the US.

Which means the US rate is still more than 4X higher than the next country on that list and 40X higher than the country with the lowest rate on that list.

It is still bad.

If you take out suicides and black/gang related gun violence, gun violence is basically non-existent in the US. Basically unless you're going to kill yourself or you're associated with criminals, you're basically more likely to die drowning in your bathtub then getting randomly shot.

you are talking about the "gun deaths" stats. They dont factor in how someone died from a firearm, ie, shot by someone else or self-inflicted. They just care if the person died as a result of a firearm. They even include accidental discharges by children if there was a fatality.