How's the Asian diaspora in your country?

How's the Asian diaspora in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoeUxzUR4ec
migrationpolicy.org/article/chinese-immigrants-united-states#Educational
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably cleaning the house of some rich business man and his family

most are spoiled and rich. ABC's atleast.

My country is ancient Asian diaspora.

buying ferraris and expensive houses mostly.

Why are chinks in NA so outrageously successful?

In my state at least you do have the spoiled and rich ABCs, but then there are also lower class poor ABCs depending on ethnicity.

FUCKING PINOYS GET OUT OF MY STATE

Japs are usually quiet and good people
Koreans are smug faggots who have no respect for others
Chinese are just disgusting as usual.

I guess I shouldn't say ABC. American born east or SE asian.

cause only the rich or driven immigrate. They are either rich when they enter, or become rich through hard work and perseverance. The lazy poor ones are still in China lol.

because only rich ones are allowed to migrate

they're the 1st generation extended family of rich commie government and business types who uses american real estate to smuggle their money out of china. none of them actually made their wealth here who lives that nigger-rich lifestyle

Productive and integrated

youtube.com/watch?v=aoeUxzUR4ec

The staggering difference between rich Asian Americans and poor Asian Americans

www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/12/20/why-asian-americans-arent-as-rich-as-they-seem/

OK, thanks now it finally makes sense why most of all Chinese Americans I've come across on youtube look so affluent and somewhat spoiled in their west coast big houses

They work in Chinese toy and clothes stores often

yeah. apparently canada and australia has it even worse with chink money fucking up their real estate

I've not seen a lot of asians...

its not true. many of them live in shitty chinatown working as janitor, laundry, cheap restaurant. some are so poor they pick in trash for recycling. plenty of poor chinese in NA and europe even.

Fuggin terrible. These chinos won't stop. We should publicly shame fujimori for our indepence day in July 28th

Talk about cheerleader effect

As someone who works at a free clinic in an area with lots of Asian immigrants I can confirm they are not all successful. Many live in abject poverty.

difference is they don't chimp out about it and take personal responsibility rather than blame society

This

Chinese Americans are actually rather poor. Essentially $50k a year, and that's with the money-launderers included.

Japanese-Americans like me are actually even worse off. For whatever reason we've integrated so well that we've become lower class.
The whole getting imprisoned in concentration camps and having all our property auctioned off thingy didn't help of course

everyone but chinese: ok
chinese: fucking niggers

Oh boo hoo. White americans like you have it so tough

You fucks can't tell the difference

Not like any asians other than Chinese immigrate to your shithole anyways.

>white
>Japanese-Americans

Yes that's what I said.

Pretty shitty, but I console myself that I'd rather have chinks that niggers.

Chinks may push me out of the property market but they don't blow me up and rape my sister.

>Don't chimp out
>Blame society

>Chinese immigrants tend to have much higher educational attainment compared to the overall foreign- and native-born populations. In 2013, 47 percent of Chinese immigrants (ages 25 and over) had a bachelor’s degree or higher, compared to 28 percent of the total immigrant population and 30 percent of the native-born population.

source: migrationpolicy.org/article/chinese-immigrants-united-states#Educational and Professional

Back in China a large portion of the population is still rural, poor, and uneducated. Give me a hit of what you're smoking.

absolutely wrong though. my uncle was a homeless war refugee who immigrated at age 18 and became a multimillionaire in america starting his own construction and engineering firm.

its true that really rich ones are mostly chinese commie officials but there's tonnes that are self-made imo.

we are more stable people, have higher IQ and know how to work together in joint family enterprises. old-world clan mentality is lost in the west but its quite useful in forming social networks imo.

except that did happen. a lot of the japanese americans interned were store owners and landowning farmers who had their shit confiscated, unless they had a white friend to hold guardianship for them. unlike blacks who were slaves and had nothing in the first place, the japs were middle class or at least lower-middle class until they had all their shit taken from them by the government. reason why a lot of them fucked off after the war

That kind of blaming society is the same kind of thing as a spoiled rich white girl complaining about sexism.

Japanese americans are better off on average than white americans. Internment happened over 70 years ago and they more than recovered and were even payed reparations

>japanese americans
>lower class

all my what. there's barely any pure japs left and all mixed with other asians/whites imo but japs are better educated and have higher wealth than the national average.

i've never met a full jap who was born here but met over a dozen half japs, most of them went to elite toronto schools imo.

yeah wealth distribution and inequality's about the same for whites and asians. poorer asians earn a little bit less than poorer whites, richer asians earn a bit more than richer whites, but roughly the same

No argument there, in fact I cited an article earlier in the thread that says as much here:
But Japanese americans are not on the poor end of the spectrum

its also rural-urban divide that plays a huge as fuck role. eg. italian americans earn about as much as asians despite not being known as a "model-minority" by virtue of the fact that they tend to live in NYC/New Jersey/boston and other major cities.

better comparison is urban-whites/urban-asians vs. rural-whites imo.

Infested all our hollister and tommy Hilfiger stores

>hollister
>tommy hillfiger

these are the lowest brow, trashiest asians possible imo. literal definition of a west coast asian.

All hope is gone, user